• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A dystopian world of consumerism.

Fitzgerald Compson

Just some dude who loves writing.
Hi, so I’m looking for a partner who’s willing to do an RP with me in a dystopia set world. The world is crumbling as we know it, people are becoming disfigured, blind and helpless. More and more people are dying, because of this, the government decided to start selling ‘happiness toys’ where small tiny balls, to large extremely wide TV’S, they found a way to get everything for free, keeping the people silent and happy. While they forget about the world around em.

Anyone up?

Hi, so I’m looking for a partner who’s willing to do an RP with me in a dystopia set world. The world is crumbling as we know it, people are becoming disfigured, blind and helpless. More and more people are dying, because of this, the government decided to start selling ‘happiness toys’ where small tiny balls, to large extremely wide TV’S, they found a way to get everything for free, keeping the people silent and happy. While they forget about the world around em.

Anyone up?
I wanna roleplay with Y O U

Users who are viewing this thread

Back