• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Dragon Age Search

Xylona

ur not a ghost, i'm not afraid of u
Heyyyyy everyone! After a long and much needed break, i've returned from the abyss to write some Dragon Age! I've been replaying the games and honestly I forgot how much I love the lore!

That being said, I'm looking to write something more story driven than action based. I'm a sucker for romance so I'd love to write some potentially romantic pairings, especially with a slow-burn element or something else that's angsty. I still love a good fight scene, don't get me wrong, I just need more story than that!

Here's a few other things of note
- I'm willing to write any gender and any pairing so long as the characters have some sort of spark
- oc x canon, canon x canon, oc x oc, I'm down for any/all of it!
- I'm familiar with all three games but am mostly looking to rp during the events of DA2 or Inquisition
- I typically write multiple paragraphs, the length and quantity of those depending on my partner!
- I write in past tense, third person only
- I am 21 and would prefer adult partners!
- Discord is a preference but not at all necessary
- I'd love to write together long term and make friends, so let me know if chatting ooc makes you uncomfortable!
- I'd prefer to double on pairings, but if not that's alright
- threads, pms, discord, email, & google docs are all places I'm willing to post

With all that being said, here's who I'm most interested in writing together! If there's a character you really like that isn't listed I'm always willing to try my hand at someone new!
I enjoy writing: fenris, cullen, varric, dorian, anders, zevran, sera, merril

I'm looking for: solas, varric, leliana, josephine, fenris, hawke

That's about all I've got for now, pls let me know some way or another if you're interested! If we've interacted in the past, also don't feel nervous to message me!

Last edited:
hi hi there!! i've actually been playing the mass effect legendary edition recently, and that's totally reignited my love for it and dragon age as well!

i'd love to do an OC roleplay since you're craving it! you'll have to forgive me as i'm not the most fluent in the deeper lore of the games, but i'd happily do some googling to refresh my memory! 😅
i love a good slow burn, especially if it involves enemies-rivals-whatever-to-lovers kind of stuff. simply *chef's kiss*.
i'm not sure how much time i can dedicate to multiple characters at the moment, so i hope that isn't much of an issue!

either way, fantasy is what i'm super craving rn and i'd love to start somethin with ya!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back