• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Dragon Age Indulgence Fest RP: Egg-Man Cometh

Terrier B

Elephants can smell water.
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
A POST-INQUISITION DRAGON AGE RP

BEFORE YOU GO FURTHER, MEGA SPOILERS AHEAD FOR INQUISITION AND TRESPASSSER. LIKE, I'M GONNA GO AHEAD AND ASSUME YOU'VE PROBABLY PLAYED THAT GAME AND THE DLC TO HAVE EVEN A VAGUE INTEREST IN THIS AT ALL, BUT STILL!! READ ON AT YOUR OWN PERIL!!

So, I suspect you have questions...

76fe7f605ebedc05359f56a3cbcabfe7109da495.gifv

So yes!! Hello!!

Basically, I have been a-hankering, and a-yearning after some good old fashioned dragon age content lately. I've been thinking a lot about the brilliance of where Inquisition+Trespasser just ended. Like, real talk for a minute because I just love it so much, how flippin' juicy of a story hook is: 'A God is tearing down Heaven'. LIKE it's a lot more epic and deep and rich than that very basic simplification. BUT BY GOD, that mere narrative drive alone is just living rent free in my mind at the moment, absolute chefs kiss, oh my god.

But anyway, I was thinking, why don't we say buggery to mean old Bioware for prolonging our wait for a fourth game FOR LITERALLY SIX YEARS NOW OH MY GOD, and create our own story and idea for all the stuff that goes down post Trespasser!

I'm relatively adept in my knowledge of Dragon Age Lore, certainly enough to manage this hopeful RP, but there will definitely be those of you who know a lot more about it than I do so I feel like the RP would be a real group effort. But that's what makes these type of things fun!!​
tumblr_p53p9dWXDq1qie0jko1_400.png

Story: Vague at the moment, because I feel we'd need to collectively work it out and what have you, but so far I'm thinking, our characters exist in a world a few years past the events of Trespasser, where the Inquisition has been disbanded, either during the events of that DLC or maybe forcefully due to its increasing corruption we can decide when we get going. Our characters can either already be in a collective group of some sorts, maybe a organisation similar to the inquisition in that it's relatively formal and organised, or something a bit more rough and organic, akin to Bull and his Chargers for example. Baldylocks does a big bad, something similar to perhaps the Rift, or maybe something new and a bit more imaginative, and our characters are nearby enough to be either directly affected or involved, or heck! Maybe even both. Like I say, rough outline at the moment, but we can fill it in as we go!​
Background: I think this could be legitimately fun to do as a group. Y'all know the Dragons Keep (Or whatever it's called) app website thing they did, we can just work through the background decisions on that I figured to pinpoint the type of Dragon Age world we want our lil romp to take place in.​
Characters: I think things will be most interesting if we keep all personal characters original for the time being, with the occasional appearance and cameo from Main-Game-Characters. But if people really want to involve/play-as known characters, I'm up for discussion about it honestly. Otherwise, I'm down for any and all races, classes, position, etc. This RP's gonna be about, like, pure indulgence and fun with regards to all things Dragon Age, so go nuts kids. I was wondering if it would be interesting actually if The-Artist-Formerly-Known-As-Inquisitor could be a character among our little gang that we'll have, or certainly make an appearance at some point πŸ€” πŸ€” but anyway, that's a topic that can go up for further discussion later.​
World: Thedas, obviously. Since this RP will be relatively a complete and utter indulgence-fest, we can set it wherever in the world really I suppose. The end of Trespasser hinted heavily towards Tevinter, but I honestly wonder if that's just because like, there's a Solas literally in Tevinter haha. But yeah..​

I think that's all the basics!! Like I've said a few times, I know this is all a little bit vague, but if I get enough interest, I'll make a proper Info + OOC section and we can discuss where we'd like to go with it!! I just really want Dragon Age stuff right now guys, I long for it so bad, lemme crack egg boi 😭😭

Anyway, enjoy this quality content in the meantime

32a09ca91bac59341d2bea0d2fc739add832cfc6.jpg
fc43c6ef3ec9076067404439ecc60187a51859a0.jpg
df368664fe651dfd5fa1fac6b559c3c4e79cc4a4.jpg

72689125f03837d825a91889d22ec3be7e77e1f9.jpg
573f973e28b7ff7c9dee8d1da996ac475d091cc0.jpg
tumblr_pm41nt9RrP1qa4gado1_400.jpg

Really nice interest check. I will definitely keep an eye on this. Love me some dragon age and have so many ideas for a plot. Like crazy over the top amazing ideas about where the story can go. So yeah, if this goes anywhere make sure to tag me please!

I'm always down for dragon age! Love the series as a whole. Know far too much lore than is probably acceptable in normal society, lol.

OHO, BOLD OF YOU TO ASSUME THERE IS A MEANS OF ESCAPE AT ALL BOYOS

I've been lurking on this site looking for something of interest. Low and behold: one of my favorite video game franchises of ALL time. Count me in!

*swoops in like a murder of crows (also Crows)* I heard the call of my people and I must answer.

So I am so glad this has got some interest!! Thank u all. I’m thinking i’ll either make a OOC or general info thread thing tomorrow and there we can discuss and hash out specifically how we wanna do things β˜€οΈβ˜€οΈβ˜€οΈ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back