• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Shadow of Mordor: Search for the Gravewalker

Vudukudu

Farseer to the Warsong Clan
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/shadow-of-mordor-search-for-the-gravewalker.114705/

Hey ladies and gentle-gents. I recently finished my second playthrough of Shadow of Mordor and was itching for more. With that in mind, I've produced the groundwork for "Search for the Gravewalker", an RP which runs concurrently to the game.

Simply put, a band of adventure-y types have been put together to investigate the attack on the Black Gate, and then the rumors of the mysterious Wraith-Ranger plaguing Mordor. While you might be able to get by on just lore from the game itself, I recommend you have a stronger lore foundation than just that. Feel free to PM me with any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back