• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom π’‚ π’…π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’† π’‘π’–π’“π’”π’–π’Šπ’•. [PJO/HoO] closed for now <3

fraxiom

monkeying around
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)

• O
    lympians

directed by fraxiom fraxiom

demigods, adventure, betrayal, action, quest, oracle, prophecy, monsters, heroism, power, sacrifice, quest, duty, destiny, fate, justice

the search for peleus' sword.

a divine pursuit.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ

Last edited:
GODly idea hahahaha i'm so funny

I am respectively looking at The Moon role.

Will this be first come, first serve or will there be an application process?

fraxiom fraxiom In regards to rule #4, when you say "children of any god", do you mean any god within the Greek Pantheon? Or would we be able to use gods from other mythologies?

hiya all, very happy to have had this reception!!

please send me a pm if you’re interested in reserving :)

SavannahSmiles SavannahSmiles i’m happy for people to send me a pm to reserve on a first come first served basis, but with time zones considered if a role is taken then i’m more than welcome to discuss different options (i.e picking a different role or forming a brand new one).

at the moment, i’d prefer the grecoroman pantheon for those at camp. but if you have thoughts, please keep them in mind! the thief/rogue demigods can be from any pantheon. we can have a discussion about this over pm if you’d like, there are opportunities to explore if you’re interested (like a rogue who ended up at camp, either as a loyal member or a spy).

• O
    lympians

directed by fraxiom fraxiom

demigods, adventure, betrayal, action, quest, oracle, prophecy, monsters, heroism, power, sacrifice, quest, duty, destiny, fate, justice

the search for peleus' sword.

a divine pursuit.

home.
    plot. roles. rules.

coded by xayah.ღ
This sounds interesting! I’ve never actually read of the books, but I know the basic concept for the camp (though I’m not sure that’s enough knowledge for this kind of thing), and I’m not sure if you have any more roles open at the moment.

Omg im late ;-; but I am very interested in this RP however, If you have any roles open I'll be happy to join :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back