• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π’‚ π’…π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’† π’‘π’–π’“π’”π’–π’Šπ’•. [ooc]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Great! Let me share my thoughts so far;

A message from the world beneath:
This definitely seems like the part where Teilo is told by the god of the dead/death, and sent on his initial quest. From what I gather, most of the references about 'below' for the first half of the prophecy are in reference to this.

Come wind, and sea, and fire;
Thunder’s tongue and lightning teeth;
Heaven’s Hell, and Hell’s ire.
This seems to just be further talking about how the message mentioned previously is either sent or must be completed no matter the environmental conditions, like when it rains (Thunder's tongue and lightning teeth).

Before the stone tremble heaven and earth
As the forgotten make their claim;
I'm weary about what this 'stone' is. It could be in reference to the unmarked grave of Peleus, but I could be wrong about that. The 'forgotten' probabaly refers to the renegades, if it's referring to the point of view of the Camp.
An ancient blade from dirt will birth,
And seek new bodies to maim.
Simple enough. The xiphos is back from the grave and has the ability to kill people once again.

The fade will pause, no pantheon lost
Should the weapon be retrieved;
The children will fight to field the cost
Of gods, no longer believed
What is this 'fade'? It's related to the pantheons, so perhaps it means that the forgotten terminology, involving the renegades and the more obscure gods, will no longer be obscure due to stealing the xiphos in the first place.
Children fighting and the last two lines are clearly in references to the renegades again, fighting due to Camp not really acknowledging them fully.

Seven shall ride through night and day,
Though one shall be revealed,
Under the moon, the protΓ©gΓ©
Shall cross the battlefield.
This is the most vague part of the prophecy, and most likely the biggest and most important. 'Seven' could refer to either the Campers or the Renegades, despite the Campers only currently having 5 and the Renegades 6. The biggest line is about a 'protege', one revealed to likely be the key factor in the story. We could easily say that it's Teilo. It matches the descriptions of Teilo involving death and armies, with the word 'battlefield' strongly alluding to this. Plus, Teilo is the largest player in the game so far, instigating the story and leading the quest for the artifacts.
But one more thing. Is the 'Under the Moon' simply set dressing for the prophecy, or could it be more? After all, 'The Moon' is a role in the game, given to two players (so far Marella and Akeem). The fact that Teilo's role is The Sun gives some evidence to this.

A trio of swords, a scabbard, a horn;
And combining cauldron and bow,
The gods crowned kings by their spawn
Bring desolation to those below.
The ending and consequences of the story. We get our list of major artifacts, which is interest, because Teilo was only told about (to our knowledge at least,) the xiphos, the cauldron, and the scabbard.
From what it sounds like, the combination of these items will allow the obscure gods of the renegades to be 'crowned kings', which probably means become powerful and in the limelight. I mentioned that 'below' referred to the underworld earlier, but here, it seems like it refers to Earth, with the crowned gods above it.

Anyway, those are my thoughts.

I like your thoughts! It's really interesting to see how things are interpreted :)

The story for Teilo creating the Renegades is *chefs kiss*

Last edited:
Happy Friday. My Uni is having a Mental Health Day so I got some sleeep

NO WHY DID I STOP GETTING NOTIFIICATIONS FOR THIS THREAD 😭

Finished with everything, I just have to do Akeem's backstory and he'll be complete. Or should I just post it? Either way, I'm almost done

Now I can't find any images to show you all what the Eye of Atum-Ra looks like, but imagine the Eye of Agamotto from the MCU but more Egyptian-y lol.
FAT7Q1XXIAAhtGn.jpg

Changed my Poseidon girl's FC because I found a cute FC I really like. I also think I'm going to change her age to 15. She's gonna be a little cinnamon roll.

i finished up Zac’s code, because my pedantic brain demanded me to make custom code, and he’ll be finished up shortly!!

also, side note, are any renegade spots still open? c:

i finished up Zac’s code, because my pedantic brain demanded me to make custom code, and he’ll be finished up shortly!!

also, side note, are any renegade spots still open? c:
I don't see any renegade placeholders for strength, so I'd ask about that one mb?

hi my lovelies! sorry i've been away for a little bit, life has been a bit busy! quick q: would anyone be against a discord server for this? just so that we can natter while out and about ahahaha

all the forms look amazing, i'm really happy with them! i'll send pms out soon about character relations etc.

phnx. phnx. strength is available!! please feel free :)

there's an opportunity for an additional character if anyone with only one character is interested, please pm me if you are !! <3

i'll get a proper rp thread up tomorrow, and start writing a starter :)

hi my lovelies! sorry i've been away for a little bit, life has been a bit busy! quick q: would anyone be against a discord server for this? just so that we can natter while out and about ahahaha

all the forms look amazing, i'm really happy with them! i'll send pms out soon about character relations etc.

there's an opportunity for an additional character if anyone with only one character is interested, please pm me if you are !! <3

forgot to reply, but i'd love a discord server!

also, haven't seen any aztec gods in the thread- would a daughter of tezcatlipoca be cool?

Yeah i would love a discord rp, easier imo

forgot to reply, but i'd love a discord server!

also, haven't seen any aztec gods in the thread- would a daughter of tezcatlipoca be cool?
Oooooh, I like that idea actually. Aztec gods don't get the love they deserve ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back