• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π’‚ π’…π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’† π’‘π’–π’“π’”π’–π’Šπ’•. [ooc]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Hello, everyone, happy to be here! I’ve been looking at the CSs, and I love that we already have one Shinto god in the roster!

I’ve been grappling with a few gods, with a Japanese one at the head, but I was wonder what constitutes as a god, fraxiom fraxiom ? Do spirits of the elements count as well?

Hm, I'm having a hard time deciding on the god for my renegade character. Could someone give their opinion on which of these sounds the best?
  • Child of Abe no Seimei, a deified legend, who's abilities focus on yokai in the form of shinigami, as well as other minor spells like binding, weather tricks, and paper wards.
  • Child of Kinmamon, an obscure god/goddess. The character would be themed around the abilities of a traditional shrine maiden, along with an ability related to 'far away' or traveling in general
  • Child of Kuebiko, a god in the form of a scarecrow. The character would be down to earth, with folksy wisdom and charm, their main abilities involving folklore, advice, and proficiency with handmade skills and tools.

Hm, I'm having a hard time deciding on the god for my renegade character. Could someone give their opinion on which of these sounds the best?
  • Child of Abe no Seimei, a deified legend, who's abilities focus on yokai in the form of shinigami, as well as other minor spells like binding, weather tricks, and paper wards.
  • Child of Kinmamon, an obscure god/goddess. The character would be themed around the abilities of a traditional shrine maiden, along with an ability related to 'far away' or traveling in general
  • Child of Kuebiko, a god in the form of a scarecrow. The character would be down to earth, with folksy wisdom and charm, their main abilities involving folklore, advice, and proficiency with handmade skills and tools.
imo the child or abe no seimei sounds the most interesting to me!

also may I ask which role that the character will be filling? I'm curious haha

imo the child or abe no seimei sounds the most interesting to me!

also may I ask which role that the character will be filling? I'm curious haha
Thanks, I was really stuck between Abe and Kinmamon. I’ll be filling the role of The Fool, actually! I really want the character to be a sort of inverse to the Fool we already have, though I’m not done figuring that out just get.

Speaking of, where do you guys get that fancy placeholder code?

Thanks, I was really stuck between Abe and Kinmamon. I’ll be filling the role of The Fool, actually! I really want the character to be a sort of inverse to the Fool we already have, though I’m not done figuring that out just get.

Speaking of, where do you guys get that fancy placeholder code?
ooo i'll be really excited to that character then! my character might be so thankful to have another child of someone from Japanese mythology!

oh we got it from the bbc code threads, I'll see if I can grab it for you if you need!

ooo i'll be really excited to that character then! my character might be so thankful to have another child of someone from Japanese mythology!

oh we got it from the bbc code threads, I'll see if I can grab it for you if you need!
Just a link to the page would be helpful, thanks. Yeah, pretty excited because I think I already have a character that could really help with character creation.

Speaking of, how powerful are our characters allowed to be/shouldn’t be?

Just a link to the page would be helpful, thanks. Yeah, pretty excited because I think I already have a character that could really help with character creation.

Speaking of, how powerful are our characters allowed to be/shouldn’t be?
here is the link for the placeholder! for cs you can use any tbh. Closed - code machine go 𝙗𝙧𝙧𝙧𝙧 (by uxie)

and as for how powerful our character can be, I'm not too sure. the gm didn't say anything specific rlly. but looking at our cast of characters now, they seem pretty strong to me haha

hi lovelies, sorry for inactivity! i’ve been away from my laptop a few days <3

Hello, everyone, happy to be here! I’ve been looking at the CSs, and I love that we already have one Shinto god in the roster!

I’ve been grappling with a few gods, with a Japanese one at the head, but I was wonder what constitutes as a god, fraxiom fraxiom ? Do spirits of the elements count as well?
a personification of an element would be alright, but ideally looking for a being with mythos, history and standing within the legends theyre a part of.

obviously this is difficult to truly constitute when it comes to more obscure pantheons, so i would say that anything that’s been deified would be fine.

when it comes to strength, feel free to make masters of their craft. i’ve said prior that i find stronger characters to be more fun to play with, especially in battle, but please make sure to nerf them in certain ways. for example, orin is very capable with his powers, but is balanced by poor general health, being overly-trusting, and being generally averse to using his powers; teilo has his β€˜death personification’ mode but it’s only useable for a few minutes before he’s totally wiped out. basically, find the balance, and don’t make it impossible to beat them :)

loving the new character forms btw! feel free to pm me with relations ideas between characters <3

Also Ian is up. I want to rework his persona section because I was struggling to explain stuff, but he is complete!

updated some of sora's personality + history again (like i wont again in 38238 days but) feel free to pm too if anyone wants to talk character relations or such ^^

I'm free for plotting around 3pm EST if anyone has ideas!

This prophecy is so intriguing. I really want to theorize on it but I'm not sure if we're allowed to or not

feel free to theorise ! i'd love to see what you all think of it :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back