• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom π’‚ π’…π’Šπ’—π’Šπ’π’† π’‘π’–π’“π’”π’–π’Šπ’•. [ooc]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
mine is the little sister of the group hahaha, mine's 15-

but age cap in the ic was 15-20 I believe
Ohh lol, well, in contrast, I want mines to be the eldest but they tend to hold their own counsel and keep to themselves often.

Ohh lol, well, in contrast, I want mines to be the eldest but they tend to hold their own counsel and keep to themselves often.
if you want yours to be the eldest, you'd have to go 19 or older I think!

also I will warn all the renegade demi-gods... hanako will literally be like your little sister, that happy...maybe slightly annoying sister haha-

if you want yours to be the eldest, you'd have to go 19 or older I think!

also I will warn all the renegade demi-gods... hanako will literally be like your little sister, that happy...maybe slightly annoying sister haha-
Yeah, I'll go older in age, that's why I'm going for an older-looking fc.

LOL, well Akeem will def have his hands full with Hanako

Also, one more question for the GM, is there any CS we should follow? Or things in our CS that you want?

hmmm, i'm wondering if reality perception / telling if people lie to you would be too much of a stretch hahaha. i could also choose between enhanced memory or omni-perception. too many to choose from haha

omg cs is finally up! sorry if it's too long at parts and too short at others haha.

fraxiom fraxiom just tell me if there's anything that maybe I need to change. thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back