• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Divided Kingdom {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I will probably not be making another post until things with the Princes moves forward a bit, since my character is kinda tied up with what they do for the moment but I just wanted to let y'all know I'm still here, chilling :)

Hey guys, I'm sorry to say that I'll be leaving the RP
It turns out I have too much things on my ead right now and I don't want the plot to stagnate because of me

It turns out I have too much things on my ead right now and I don't want the plot to stagnate because of me
Make sure you look after yourself!!

No problem! I'll just cover this scene and then stick your character back into the medic bay incase you ever want to try again

I still want to continue with this RP but I don't know if I should post now since we don't have another Prince.

I was thinking I wouldnt mind playing the other prince, but I'd want to rework him and make him my own, and he'd become a secondary character for me

Togy Togy

Hi there and welcome to the roleplay! You're accepted as well and I was wondering if you'd like a link to our Discord chat, also? You don't have to in order to participate, but wanted to extend the offer nonetheless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back