• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Divided Kingdom {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Two things:
  1. Miss Greta Ports, head maid is open for anyone to use. She's a sweet woman in her 60s, basically castle grandma
  2. MarieK MarieK I was wondering just what kind of drama with our characters we can do? Are there things we should avoid doing?

Two things:
  1. Miss Greta Ports, head maid is open for anyone to use. She's a sweet woman in her 60s, basically castle grandma
  2. MarieK MarieK I was wondering just what kind of drama with our characters we can do? Are there things we should avoid doing?
I can't think of any.

I plan on stealing the princess for the evening if that's alright. Thought about stirring up some trouble while Arya and her are at the festival.

I can't think of any.

I plan on stealing the princess for the evening if that's alright. Thought about stirring up some trouble while Arya and her are at the festival.
Oooooo, I'm definitely down with that

I was also just thinking of was to cause drama and such, mostly centered around Yvette of course, I wouldn't make other people targets without permission

I was also just thinking of was to cause drama and such, mostly centered around Yvette of course, I wouldn't make other people targets without permission
Awesome!

That sounds good to me. Yvette is all yours.

And same! Favorite writing advice is figure out what your character wants most then do all you can to prevent her from obtaining it. Love the character growth that can result from it too. Being mean to your character just puts pressure on them to grow and strengthen themselves.

Putting it out there, Yvette is more than welcome to use Nari in any of her plotting/plans/troublesome acts since the spy is pledged to her family 😁

No, 100% totally go for it, she's gotta have fun somewhere in all the seriousness of her job
In all honesty, Yvette wouldn't even dream of using Nari against her brothers in a harmful way. Yvette wants them to stop fighting and has her own views on who should be king...which will be revealed in the rp, mwahahahahaha

In all honesty, Yvette wouldn't even dream of using Nari against her brothers in a harmful way. Yvette wants them to stop fighting and has her own views on who should be king...which will be revealed in the rp, mwahahahahaha
Oh of course, I wouldn't expect Yvette to cause anyone to raise a harmful hand against her brothers but maybe she can simply teach Nari what the meaning of 'fun' actually is hehe

Night Write Night Write

Sorry if I didn't give you enough time to write out more at the meeting. Just didn't want to take up too much of everyone's time there, but feel free to post Roawn drawing it out and asking questions or anything else you have in mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back