• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy A Divided Kingdom {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
No problem 🙂

I probably should have waited to post, but was already in the zone after typing up the lore so I took advantage of the inspiration. But I know it'll take everyone a little while to get stuff up and that's perfectly okay.

Regarding:: Location: Royal Guard Home in the Training Room
Interacts with: Roawn/Arya

I just made a fast response reply, I know some people haven't posted yet, so I didn't want to take over, but also wanted to provide fast clarity

If this is a problem, let me know! It's probably going to be a little weird rping with a character that's mute

Oh shit, I didn’t know that the rp had started already, I’ll go make a post rn, but give me a tldr of the situation as of now

Oh shit, I didn’t know that the rp had started already, I’ll go make a post rn, but give me a tldr of the situation as of now
Town hall: political argument between different sides/interests of the princes. They're yelling at each other. Outside town hall, people start fighting based on political interest. Arthur, Royal Guardian Advisor, advises not to get into it, they can't pick sides.

Arya was training new recruits, and is now asking if Roawn needs her help
Roawn helped Arya train ew recruits [he hasn't responded if he needs help]

Louqlyn was in the empty marked [pretty much everyone was at town hall fighting about political interest] bought some stuff and left money behind for absent vendors. Now at her private home and it smells like blackpowder

Arthur is taking his dog out to piss

Slavinoff was at the tavern carting around his giantass weapon, is on his way back to the Royal Guard Keep

Corielle is hastilly preparing the medic bay for trainees that will be inevitably hurt and she's pressed for time

Regarding:: Location: Royal Guard Home in the Training Room
Interacts with: Roawn/Arya

I just made a fast response reply, I know some people haven't posted yet, so I didn't want to take over, but also wanted to provide fast clarity

If this is a problem, let me know! It's probably going to be a little weird rping with a character that's mute

No problem! That's why I kind of skipped through the training part, but I wanted to get that post done before posting with the other character.

Sorry, I've been GM few times and probably should have tagged everyone in the main post, but hate bothering people, too. Characters are just posting their intro posts, scattered in or around the guardians home, so nothing happening too much yet. Night Write did a good job summoning everything up.
I'm making a post rn but I'm not used to this rp style so it might take a while
Take your time :). Got some evil plotting to with you soon though.

Hmm, well, perhaps I can have Rose move to exit his room, after all, he wouldn’t be doing much, and would either be praying to his deity or reading a book in his room… although I’m unsure of who would want to interact with him.

Hmm, well, perhaps I can have Rose move to exit his room, after all, he wouldn’t be doing much, and would either be praying to his deity or reading a book in his room… although I’m unsure of who would want to interact with him.
Corielle was "Darting out of the wing, with reckless disregard " rielle sprinted across the courtyard toward the kitchens"

Run into her

Can also run into Arya and Roawn

Heyo, I'll make a character soon. I'll thinking of making a prince since we need one. I already have a character that I had from an old rp but I was wondering what others thought the character should be.

Last edited:
How I'd originally planned it was that there would be an older prince, the one who is the rightful heir by birth but is evil, while the younger prince (which is who you'd be) is not the heir but sees his brother for what he is and chooses to vie for the throne in order to save his people from his brother's cruelty.

How I'd originally planned it was that there would be an older prince, the one who is the rightful heir by birth but is evil, while the younger prince (which is who you'd be) is not the heir but sees his brother for what he is and chooses to vie for the throne in order to save his people from his brother's cruelty.
Ah...so good prince and bad prince scenerio. My idea for the character is not evil but isn't exactly righteous. He has a talent of faking a persona to get what he wants, but I can have that his motivation is good and pure despite it and see his brother as an unfit ruler.

Ah...so good prince and bad prince scenerio. My idea for the character is not evil but isn't exactly righteous. He has a talent of faking a persona to get what he wants, but I can have that his motivation is good and pure despite it and see his brother as an unfit ruler.
That'd be perfect! You do have a sister as well, Princess Yvette. The Guard will be assigned to protect her, though we've not made it that far. Since the Guard needs to remain unbiased, they shouldn't technically intervene, but many have issues with staying quiet when they see the turmoil and know the older prince will only hurt and divide the kingdom. This is beneficial to your character because if you can get the approval of the Guard, you'll sway a lot of your people and get extra protection from your brother. But that will be tricky and we can plot accordingly. Of course, some may choose side with the other prince. We've not gotten too far yet, but hope that helps a bit.

Sorry, I misread, but Night Write is correct. Korni Flake is the evil prince, so it's the younger, good prince that we would be needing.

But he doesn't need to be perfect.

Sorry, I misread, but Night Write is correct. Korni Flake is the evil prince, so it's the younger, good prince that we would be needing.

Yeah all good, I would just need to change my character a bit

Damn it... you caught my post before I deleted it. I noticed I said something you already wrote 😂 😂

Damn it... you caught my post before I deleted it. I noticed I said something you already wrote 😂 😂
I was wondering why my phone notification wouldn't take me to the new comment, must have seen it before it notified me.

But I'm glad you said something. Haven't had any form of caffeine yet so I'm typing half awake and didn't catch on.

Also, I apologize for any errors in my posts. I comb back through old posts and fix them, but writing on my phone is a pain since it doesn't tell me when an error is made. If anyone has a good writing app that will pick up on errors, I'm all ears.

I was wondering why my phone notification wouldn't take me to the new comment, must have seen it before it notified me.

But I'm glad you said something. Haven't had any form of caffeine yet so I'm typing half awake and didn't catch on.

Also, I apologize for any errors in my posts. I comb back through old posts and fix them, but writing on my phone is a pain since it doesn't tell me when an error is made. If anyone has a good writing app that will pick up on errors, I'm all ears.
..... you write your massive posts on a phone...?

I have for years. The only thing I dislike is that it's slower than typing on a keyboard so sometimes I forget a thought by the time I get to type it out lol.

I have for years. The only thing I dislike is that it's slower than typing so sometimes I forget a thought by the time I get to type it out lol.
I'm stunned.

I use a computer. It takes so much time and attention to detail to write a 5+ paragraph post on a phone. That's just absolutely nuts
Makes me wonder what you'd be capable of in front of a computer. I use a tablet, but it has a keyboard attachment that I use for things like this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back