• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Divided Kingdom (A Medieval Setting)

I'd like to join in! Do I just pop in the CS forum with a character?

Last edited:
Yep! I can message you the details on what's happening as well. We have a discord server, but I can message you if that's easier.
I don't mind joining the Discord, I can see if I fit in and it'll be probably more convenient for you :)

Sure! What were you thinking?
Well I was thinking of a sort of street urchin who thinks outside the box in a fight. Maybe a criminal background of some sort idk. Kinda someone who grew up half their lives in the woods and the other half alone on the streets of a major city, though the origin is still subject to change. Also if no one else has stepped forward for the younger prince roll I'm up for it, though it looks to already be taken.

Last edited:
Well I was thinking of a sort of street urchin who thinks outside the box in a fight. Maybe a criminal background of some sort idk. Kinda someone who grew up half their lives in the woods and the other half alone on the streets of a major city, though the origin is still subject to change. Also if no one else has stepped forward for the younger prince roll I'm up for it, though it looks to already be taken.

I like it! The younger prince has been taken, I'm sorry to say. Might have some other royal position open in the future, but for now it's the guardians we're needing though we're always open to ideas.

I like it! The younger prince has been taken, I'm sorry to say. Might have some other royal position open in the future, but for now it's the guardians we're needing though we're always open to ideas.
Wonderful. I will get to work on a character shortly. If you need any rolls filled later let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back