• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom "A distant Echo may be heard early" — CLONE WARS SEARCH

Lilu

Good time of day to everyone on the website! My name’s Lilu and in this thread I’m searching for, hopefully, a long-term RP partner for a specific platonic Star Wars plot I have in mind!

Before we get into that, however, here’s a bit about me:
— I’m currently 18 and have been playing for 6 years
— English isn’t my first language, though I’m fluent in it. I usually write multiple paragraphs, two or three at the very least.
— I am definitely up for some OOC chatter, I really want to be friends with you!
— I enjoy detailed plot discussing, I like deepening the story and having multiple storylines
— I can easily play several characters and double if and when necessary

And now what I wish to find in my RP partners in general:
— I don’t do too well with one-liners, so I’d be glad if you write at least two paragraphs!
— You also enjoy detailed plotting
— Please, please, please be active. I’m not asking for daily posts and I completely understand being busy, but please don’t vanish in the middle of discussion never to be seen again.

Now, as for the plot I have in mind, you could call it a sort of Fix-It AU.
While it’s not fully thought out as in «How exactly the events will occur», the main idea of it could be boiled down to «What if Fives was there to save Echo and what if Echo was there to save Fives?». Basically, some way or another Fives could find out about Echo being alive months before that happening in canon and, if nobody believed him for obvious reasons pretty much going rogue to get Echo back, which he’d do successfully. How exactly that would happen is a good question, but somehow it could. Then, months later, when the whole story with Tup goes down and Fives gets drugged and hunted down by the Guard, Echo could in turn help bring him to his senses and, well… Save him and with the knowledge of the chips, at the very least the 501st (or however the plot will progress after that!).

I am searching for a partner that can take the role of Echo specifically and, well, we’ll both play other clones and characters if they will be necessary in the story.

It doesn’t matter to me where we can RP (on the platform or on Discord) just as long as we’re both comfortable with the space! Don’t hesitate to PM me without messaging in the thread! Hopefully, some of you will be interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back