• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Disney X (SKYRIM/SAO) hybrid!

GreenSea

Chicken Drumstick Hero
BACKGROUND STORY

Greetings Wanderer,

My name is King ______, I'm the King of ______ located in the north of Disney region. I hereby now to recruit you and join my side to reign the peace of Disney continent once and for all! as our fight with Queen _______ from kingdom of ______ are approaching within a month from now. Our kingdom shall provide you with our special delicacy and sturdy equipment to help you. I wish that you'll agree to lend your hand for this kingdom.

Sincerely,

King ______.

Greetings Wanderer,

My name is Queen ______, I'm the Queen of ______ located in the south of Disney region. I hereby now to recruit you and join my side to reign the destruction of Disney continent once and for all! as our fight with King _______ from kingdom of ______ are approaching within a month from now. Our kingdom shall provide you with our special delicacy and sturdy equipment to help you. I wish that you'll agree to lend your hand for this kingdom and together we shall rule the world

Sincerely,

King ______.

DISNEY CONTINENT XXXX,

Disney continent, the land of Disney characters was split into 2 region, the northern region and the southern region. The 2 region was ruled by a kingdom each, The Kingdom of _____ and Kingdom of _______. The Disney Continent was in peace until the late father of King ______ passed away due to illness and King ______ inherited the kingdom and began to monopolized the city. The peace era has gone since King ______ wants to conquer the whole Disney continent and rule the Disney world. As King _____ heard that, he directly sent guards to find the finest of it's occupation to fight for peace!

So... which will you pick destruction? or peace?

RULES:

-Disney characters AND OCS that have bloodline of Disney characters are only character that I approve,

-ALTERNATE history of the character are welcome

-at least 2-3 sentences per post in the IC, I don't want one liner to screw the whole storyline

-Also if you don't understand any of the content ASK ME, it's better rather than later when you get to IC.

-romance are allowed but to continue further please do it in PM

-I pretty much doesn't care people's grammar but at least make it understandable

-password would be, I never heard of Disney, do you?

-NO METAGAMING! NO GOD MOD!

-NO MARY SUES!

-once you're dead, YOU'RE DEAD! unless... (muahaha through secret action and don't worry nobody would be dead for few months in IC time)

-and please be DON'T RUSH THE STORY!

-if you kill like say 5 soldiers in 1 go then still acceptable but 15? nonono keep it real as fantasy has it's limit!

-I'm a flexible person so please tell me if aren't happy with anything

-Player can create up to 2 to 3 character, just be sure to keep them active

-let's have fun and don't fight outside the RP~!

RP SYSTEM TYPE: RPG ELEMENT RP (Read every words to understand all of the content!)

Although it sound complicated, the truth is that's not too hard to understand once you get to it (yes just long):

LEVEL:

Only a numbers that indicate how far you've been playing. Although it can create several choices such as in level 20 Character could have a sub job or promotion, and later in level 40 you can have both of them. I'll go in details later. every time your character level up, they gain 1 skill point.

Status consist of 6 main status, STR, WIS, END, AGI, CRT, INT. you'll have 30 free status point to distribute among those five at first. Str stands for strength, Wis stands for Wisdom, End stands for Endurance, Crt stands for Critical and Int stands for intelligence. These 6 stats will hugely effect on your job as you'll see later. HP and SP are cost 1 skill point respectively to gain 2HP or SP.

EXP:

Exp is one of various element to encourage player to post. Every paragraphs you made will be converted into 1 EXP each, you'll need a total of 10 EXP to level up. Other methods is to defeat enemies or officer (Enemy RP's character) , defeating a soldier would gain 0.1 and while a platoon (5 soldiers and 1 elite), 1. Defeating an enemy officer would gain 30 EXP yes you'll directly gain 3 level directly.

GALDS:

Galds is the currency of this RP, like in other MMORPG games, you can get Galds through defeating enemy or several action such as selling goods and other stuff. you'll be given 50 Galds to shop things you need.

JOBS:

One of the vital Aspect of the RP, you'll be given four main jobs category and after that there's a huge branch of jobs. Each holds a vital role for the kingdom. Once you hit promotion or sub class, you may use your own class name or possibly PM me for a new class name!:

ROYAL BRIGADE:

-Soldier

-Archer

-Halberdier

-Axeman

-Swordsman

-Cavalier

-Sailor

-Squires

-Beast master

-Theif

RESOURCE BRIGADE:

-Blacksmith

-Miner

-Lumberjack

-Baker

-Chef

-Merchants

-Tavern owner

-Bard

-Dancer

RESEARCH BRIGADE:

-Priest

-Mage

-Alchemist

-Healer

SKILLS:

Each job holds 5 skills which player later create (and please be rational with skills, I'll tell you when it's too op, so don't worry I'll not limiting your creativity (well you can be OP once you're in a certain level)). Each 5 levels player could obtain a skills.

SUB CLASS and PROMOTIONS:

Once character reach level 20, they can choose either to have Sub classes or Promotions. Sub class are secondary class that player will learn while Promotion is to strengthen the character's job. Choices aren't that important since in level 40 they would get access to both of them.

MORALE SYSTEM:

Like in real life, people need the finest food and material to fulfil their needs, without food or good quality material, morale of the character are decrease temporarily.

CALCULATOR FOR RESOURCE JOB:

-Blacksmith (to create better weapon or armor): (STR + END)/ ((10+ level) - (WIS)) = Weapon status skill allocation (yes you may create your own weapons and armors if you become blacksmith and you must write in your cs, the item description and status)

-To collect minerals or wood): (STR+ END) / ((10+ level) - Agi) = the rarity of the mineral. (every 5 rarity cost 1)

-Baker (To create better bread) :( STR- 5) / Level = quality of the bread (every 3 quality regain 1 HP and cost 1)

-Alchemist (to create better potions): (INT + WIS + END) / Level + 10 = quality of potion (every 5 quality would be sell 5 galds to merchant)

SPY AND DEFLECTION! IT'S A WAR!

You can become spy and deflect during war but in one condition, LET ME KNOW AND TELL ME WHY?! solid reason are needed for deflection (changing sides) but for spying PM me after you create your character and I'll decide it and if you wondering why you need to PM me first is because I don't want this RP to be flooded by TRAITORS so please.

ROMANCE and FORBIDDEN ROMANCE! KIDS!

Romance and marriage allowed! there rules of marriage also which later be revealed in the IC

FROM ZERO TO WEALTHY

yes as resource brigade, you get to buy your own land to start your own business after you have enough Galds. Each Disney day you'll get 5 * your level.

WHERE'S THE MAP OF THE CONTINENT?

THERE'S NONE AND I'LL POST THE PICTURE OF THE KINGDOM LATER!

KINGS

(Warning! if you aren't an active RP-er then don't take this jobs as the hand of other RP-ers are depending on you as well as the storylines. (Active minimal 3 days a week or if you willing to look back and read several pages 2 days a week (and I can help you with update if you're miss anything))

Don't get me wrong, this is why:

-They need to update current resources

-They need to delegate the kingdom

-They need to discuss the battle (when the war end, there will be extra EXP for the winner so be cunning as always)

-A lot of people must report to him

-Researching item is in his decision

AS YOU WISH MY KING~!

As a king you have complete control on your Kingdom, your kingdom is in your hand, any move would be vital. You'll be given 10000 galds to start and every building also important so choose wisely which building you want to build.

BUSINESS SWEET BUSINESS

To buy your own business (doesn't matter which job you take) it cost 500 galds. For Royal and Researcher Brigade, you can hire staffs for various cost depending on their final product. (I will paste the staffs price including their status and as for the name it's your decision, they'll be npcs ) or you can hire other players.

Guilds

Guild are a kind of party but more in depth, they have meeting place and their own building, to create a guild you need to buy a Clan building for 5000 galds

HOW BATTLE SYSTEM WORK WHEN YOU ATTACK ENEMY OFFICER

For Example:

char A:

Job: Warrior

HP:10

SP:0

STR:1

INT:0

WIS:0

CRT:0

AGI:1

END1

char B

JOB:Mage:

HP:10

SP:3

STR:0

INT:2

WIS:1

CRT:0

AGI:1

END:0

For warrior attack turn:

(Str+ Agi) / B's End = the damage for B

for successful or not: (roll the dice) final counting CRT* number on dice = If A higher then attack was a success, if B higher then b dodge it.

For B:

(Wis+Str)/ End = damage for A

Hunting inside the safezone

you can hunt In your territory although wild animal as a limits, looting the item can be sold to various people depending on your loot (just be sure to think rationally when looting~)

You'll be Wanderers looking for place to stay, you'll be given 3 choice, be a lone wolf or decide between the 2 kingdoms. If you want to be the king than PM me so we can discuss it~

here's the link

http://www.rpnation.com/threads/disney-saga-war-of-emporium.59236/

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back