• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ๐“ช ๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฌ๐“ช๐“ป๐“ญ๐“ฎ๐“ญ ๐“ธ๐“ต๐“ญ ๐“ญ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ถ

cultmentality

cult enjoyer
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
i'm ray !! not at all new to rp, but new to rping here !! i'm eighteen, and work part-time. i use he/they pronouns and prefer to do mlm rps. i use realistic appearances only for the most part. i also ask that if we rp together, you're able to do multiple paragraphs per post.

introduce yourself !! i love to chat with others. when i rp, i tend to be interested in plots that are either:
- angst based
- horror based
- romantic subplots

iโ€™m currently REALLY on the hunt for a scientist / zombie plot with some moral greys (nothing nsfw/smut based !!) i have a lot in mind, more than i can describe rn so please message me if interested !!

other examples can be found here

i often make: playlists, moodboards, and more for rps im in !! i also !! really love to chat and befriend my rp partners !! so feel free to hmu !!

Last edited:
So I'm a manor fan of all of your plots I've read through so far. My favorites are pasted below. Also, I would love to nudge you toward my own threads for ideas. As long as you're still looking for partners, I am here! โ™ก

20. bloody knuckles
muse a is your regular, stereotypical, bad boy with a attitude. alright, so maybe he's a bit shorter than average, but that doesn't mean he can't kick most of the schools ass. muse b is the tall, scrawny doe eyed ball of sarcasm that just so happens to run into muse a beaten bloody in the school parking lot and patched him up. after that day, muse b began playing nurse for the seemingly ungrateful muse a, who shows up randomly at muse b's apartment with busted lips and scratches. in return, muse a defend the rather feminine muse b from bullies and creeps alike. the two become close slowly dispute muse a's weak attempts to push muse b away, and the slow building relationship is becoming a little more than friendship, even if muse a and muse b deny it.
6. losing you
TW - THEMES OF MENTAL ILLNESS AND SUICIDE
I'm a first responder right out of med school, and its only my first month here but I've seen some messed up shit already that's making me question if I have what it takes to work this job. After having a lady who had been in a car accident - the bones in her legs shattered, ribs grinded to almost dust cause she was pinned by her seatbelt, with a metal rod stuck in her throat - die on the scene despite trying my damnest to save her. I'm scared to let anything else happen on my watch, so I'm on desk duty for a while to get a hold of my horrid anxiety. I get a call during the graveyard shift from you. You sound terrified, and as you explain the situation to me, I understand why. You tell me that you thought you wanted to die and you took all the pills you could find before painting your wrist with a razor blade. There's no EMT's at the station besides me and I'm terrified as I race over to a stranger's house because I need you to be okay - and I really can't take losing anyone else. When I get there I see you're not much older than me and fading fast on the bathroom floor. I know you think I saved you, but I really want you to know that you saved me. I visit you everyday in the hospital while you're recovering, and even take you home when you're discharged. I'm checking on you everytime I get the chance and there's a lot of late nights in your apartment talking and falling asleep on your couch cause I'm so exhausted from work everyday and - shit I think I'm falling for you.
3. vampire
Muse A is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. Muse A and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least theyโ€™re not supposed to. Muse B is a fairly popular vampire student who has volunteered to room with one of the new human students and gets stuck with the fairly pessimistic Muse A who does not want to be at the school, mainly because they're a bit afraid of the vampires.

oh awesome !! plot twenty or six is what im most leaning towards of the two. could you shoot me a message and we xan plot further there ?

Oh my gods your plot list sounds INCREDIBLE, it seems like we have really similar taste in plots!! So many of them sounded amazing, if you're looking for any of these in particular lately? The ones I starred are the ones I like the most, but I really love all of these ideas!

8.5 celebrity conflict

9. school danger *

10. lost souls

13. ghost house

17. craving

20. bloody knuckles

29. crutch *

35. differences *

Hello. Are you still looking for partners? I really like your plot list. Seems like you like themes I'm into most of the time, I especially like 'bad boys', horror, psychological and stalker type plots.
At the moment I'm kind of craving a vampire plot maybe even one set in a Victorian type era but I know not many people are into that lol. In case you would be up to a vampire plot -modern or otherwise- I'd be happy to hear from you. And if not I also liked a lot of your plots and we can try finding one you'd like to try from there.

P.s.: I tend to post an average of two to three paragraphs depending on various things.

hey!! I LOVE the idea of the son of a preacher/troubled bad boy plot. I think it was number 7?? Shoot me a DM if this is one youโ€™re feeling atm!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back