• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic A Dime a Dozen

Moshanimitsu

Intrepid
So, I know that the whole post apoc thing is done, a lot, but I was thinking of something more focused on the small group survival, and the actual relationship between the people.

I was thinking a plot more post war, not nuclear, but chemical weapons were developed and used, and some of these chemical weapons have collected into roving fogs that perpetually sweep across the landscape, filling citites for hours at a time, sometimes whole days. The war has stopped, but most places are decimated, and the population of Earth has decreased majorly. As something optional, there could be a genetically engineered animal that had been bred for war, but survivors of battles took to the land and escaped, creating feral packs. Nothing crazy, just highly aggressive quadrupedal creatures akin to both dogs and cats.

I'm just trying to see if there was any interest, obviously, but while a group would be cool, a one on one wouldn't be out of the question.

I am looking to play this strictly as realistic as possible, and maybe a couple decent paragraphs per post. Nothing crazy. I figure it would be great to break the ice and help introduce myself to the site. A nice warm-up.

Thanks a bunch for your time in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back