• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Digimon RP

My story takes place in both the Digiworld and Human world. The basic plot is that you are digidestined that were summoned to the digiworld to foil the schemes of a Corrupt Celestial Digimon who wants to ascend to a type of Godhood and conquer both dimensions. You would have to deal with him and his minions in both worlds. Does that sound ok for a plot?

I like digimon, so I shall show my interest. But what's the plan for the actual digimon? Standard "here's a rookie" or what?

I meant that the digimon are rookies. Also, you will be controlling both the Digidestined and their partners. For battles, i might do a dice system

I meant that the digimon are rookies. Also, you will be controlling both the Digidestined and their partners. For battles, i might do a dice system

Ah, makes sense. How do we pick the digimon? Do we just pick our own? Is there a list to choose from?

No restrictions. Your digimon starts as a rookie but will digivolve eventually.
Hmm, how do you feel about custom evolution lines? Cuz the line I had in mind has one digimon in it that I'd rather swap out for another one rofl.

Hey KC, why not make the actual rp in the fandom section? Maybe if you do that and us who did join rp a bit, it might grab the attention of others and entice them to join

once i fingure out which digimon i want to use, i'll make my character :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back