• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Different Kind of Search (FFXIV In-Game/Discord RP)

Dreamweaver

One Thousand Club
Can't say I've ever put out a search like this before, I am not even sure if it will get any traction! But here we go. I am a medium-heavy roleplayer, mostly experienced in text based roleplays in Discord and on websites. I average 3-5 paragraphs and a few posts a day, but have just made my way into FFXIV to try learning how to roleplay in a game. I have no real experience with FFXIV lore but have been doing research and am currently making my way through the main storyline.

I have no interest in having my character be a very special hero, so the main storyline will be ignored for her. At the moment she is just a new adventurer making her way in the world, and I am looking for someone to befriend and maybe have romance with if things click properly. I hate forcing romance so don't come in expecting it to automatically happen.

I am happy to roleplay in-game, and on Discord as well if we want to go back and forth. Discord probably allows more detail since you can do multiple paragraphs, but in-game is new and exciting (and nerve-wracking) for me.

Anyway, that's about all. Here is my characters Carrd profile, and some OOC information as well on it! Message me here if you are interested.

Luna FFXIV

Users who are viewing this thread

Back