• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom A Different Kind Of SAO: OOC

Characters
Here
so I guess I'll spoil something for you guys real quick, mainly because I want to hear your opinions on the matter. The way in which we're going to be contacted is through us streaming the opening hours of SAO. The idea is that twitch or some other service has come out with a way for multiple users to stream together in the near future. It's because of this that we will be linked to the outside world, but aside from talking we wont be able to send anything back. We'll all have access to the messages our chat sends, media shares, and individual coverage of what you're seeing can be paused by users.

Last edited:
So it's like a group of friends who all know each other in real life and stream instead of using gamer platforms like discord to chat?

Finally, someone else mention something about streaming SAO. Lol. It's a great opportunity to boost fame and make quick bucks.

But yea, by us do you mean all the players must be streamers or one of us take the streamer position is enough?

Not everyone has to be a streamer, but the idea is that all of our views will be available to the stream. Essentially if you don't want your character to be a streamer, this can be something their just trying out. There is a character I'm making that is the more tech savy of the bunch, and he'll be the one that proposed the idea of including everyone in his stream.

On the topic of knowing each other, it is preferred that our characters are familiar with each other IRL. If you don't want to know everybody than maybe just pick one person who does know the group and be one of their friends. The reason they're all included in this stream is because they're roughly buddy buddy outside of the game.

Alrighty then, do we include both In game apperance and Real life pic right?

for now in game appearance is really all that's gonna matter.

yeah that's sorta why "in game" counts for general overall appearance now.

Sounds great. If we are all down with the streamer group thing anyone want to offer names for our squad?
Also just letting you guys know I got roped into last minute field training(military) so I will be almost non existent the next four days but I will catch up when I get back and am still 100% committed to the rp.

Sorry for not kicking anything off today, a bit bust trying to move back on campus. Tomorrow is a more open day.

Sorry for not kicking anything off today, a bit bust trying to move back on campus. Tomorrow is a more open day.
All good I am running my live fire lane tomorrow so my post may be really late or early the next morning just a heads up

Users who are viewing this thread

Back