• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
"I am not your master," Rev spat, ignoring the words of the doll. She grabbed both of Mason's shoulders and pushed him away. Somewhat gently, as to not knock him down. She wasn't a demon, despite her looks. "As I've come to realize that you were neither attacking nor protecting me, I am a tad let down. You are too kind and sappy for my own good. The person by my side should take down foes better than I. I may be infected by your ways and turn a new leaf. Do you realize how much work I've put into making people find me disturbing and hate me, well, I mean, I'm that naturally. But, it should stay that way. And if-"

She paused , swiveled her eyes towards the doll. Her chin raised to the sky as she glared down at the thing. Her irises and horns lustered for a time. "What?" she inquired in a sharp, swift breath."You perked my interest. You've twiddled my thumbs. Fumbled my curiosity. Little doll, you've gathered me intrigued. How you speak, what you say, the game you're playing, I wish for elaboration and an answer." Rev took a loud clomp forward toward the doll. "This morning? Accustomed? What marvelous inaccuracies you hold. You see, little doll, a name in which you said and I do not remember for I haven't the time to care, you act like you haven't been changed for this entire week. What, in all of this cracked world's name do you mean that you woke up this morning this way? When I have already forsaken humanity."

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Beleth Beleth

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn once again let out a soft sigh, as she turned to listen to both Garas and Leah. She shook her head softly, as she slowly stood up, moving unnaturally quickly as she stepped between the two, facing Leah, as she put her hand out to block Garas from stepping closer to him. "It's fine Garas," She then said, frowning a bit softly as she looked at Leah, once again, as if she was a butcher sizing up a slab of meat. "I'm sure Leah Downwood here deserves answers just as much as the next person." She continued, smiling softly at him as she spoke. "And to answer your inquiry, I was never a member of their cult, nor do I plan on joining it." She then said softly, letting out a tired sounding sigh once again. "I was reluctant to even mention any of this, as I'd rather just put it behind me..." She continued, shaking her head slowly once again. "I only know so much about them, because on that first night after everything went down, they appeared out of nowhere in my old home town. Rounded everyone up, and killed them." She said softly, frowning as she spoke. "The only reason I am here now, instead of dead in a ditch somewhere, like the rest of them, is because the old USA army came just as they were about to kill me. Sacrifices for their god, they claimed it was." She then continued, in the normal unnaturally monotonous voice she used, and because of this, it wasn't clear if the story she just told was the truth.

Or a lie she had been rehearsing.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Anise Anise

Mason Gates

The male listened in on what the small being had to say, she just now woke up to this confusion? That would mean she hadn’t gone through the full week like most other people used to their monstrous or elegant bodies. “Nothing alien from what I know yet, just weird fantasy things. This has been going on for a week now so you are late to the party Anne” He called as her nickname shortly after she introduced herself. “No I don’t know anything and I don’t think master does either but if you bothered to look around Anne you would see that many out actually most if not all of the people around you have become used to their bodies, I’m sure you have some sort of abilities you can muster up yourself.” He gave a grin and continued playfully grazing her body.

Just as he was entering his playful mood again with the toy-like female he listened to Rev’s words, she denied being his master, and from what he could gather she wasn’t very happy with his performance, especially with him being so clingy…that made sense but it still stung him. He was getting pretty irritated with her not acknowledging how much he cared for her. The previous grin and smile forming into a more unhappy creepily appearing smile. “Oh, is that so?” Mason looked Rev in the eyes approaching closer and taking hold of her, his face got very close, only mere inches apart from their lips touching. “If I am not yours then you will become mine.”

His energy was different, he wanted control now, all those times being nice and people stepping over him, not noticing him, he was done with it and now the first thing he was going to take was Rev, she would be his forever. He would make her no matter how much she didn’t want to or how hard of a challenge it was. His eyes glowed a Sunrise Orange as the sands of time itself took hold of the mysterious hooved creatures body causing her to freeze if only for a moment. He kissed along her neck gently and chuckled slightly. “Now Rev, I would suggest not calling someone like me useless or a disappointment. I own you now, act out and I will just discipline you like the pet you are.”

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Beleth Beleth

Carth gritted his teeth once more as he made the air surrounding Elroy twirl him about with a wave of his hand. "Her name's Rev. And I suggest you not call her an abomination anymore." Carth was defensive about someone insulting Rev. He had a pretty big tolerance for people talking down on him, but his friends? Rev was the only one he'd had a full conversation with after all. This guy was just pushing all of Carth's buttons today. "Where do guys like you get off on calling people abominations, anyway? You look in a mirror lately? You've got orange eyes and horns, buddy. Not exactly what people think of when they think, 'human'."

Carth looked around but couldn't find any sign of Rev or the men they were chasing. Maybe the horned man was right, maybe it was too late...Carth shook his head. No way. He had to get answers about what was going on. But it wasn't just answers that he was after. Ever since this ordeal started, Carth had started to feel a strange sort of...excitement. Even after he had gotten his new powers he was always staying on the sidelines, living a passive life, never getting involved in anything, just like his old life. But here he was on the cusp of something big, he could just feel it. Like, literally feel it. It felt like electricity in his veins. It had started building ever since he saw those suited men at the pizzeria. Not only would he get some answers if he could catch up to those two, he could feed that thrilling feeling inside him, and finally feel like he was a real participant in life. But he had to catch them first. He shook his head at the satyr. "No way. We can't have lost them. I guarantee I can fly us faster than those guys can run. Let's get to a bird's eye view and give the city a quick flyover." Carth lifted his hands up once more and begin to lift the both of them higher in the sky. Another swipe of his hand and they were soon zooming over the city, looking down at the streets far below. Now that Carth was actually taking care with the wind gust, it carried the horned man quite comfortably. It would seem to him like he was truly flying, just with someone else at the steering wheel. Carth flew close to him, so close that their hands could easily touch if either of them stretched just a bit. Carth turned his head to face him, putting on a kinder expression. He figured that anyone would be terrified at being this high up, especially under the control of another person. Maybe that would humble him, just a bit? Carth hoped so. "You got any powers that could help us look for them? Like, super sight or smell or something? And what's your name anyway? I don't think I caught it back at the pizzeria. My name's Carth. Carth, uh, Egorim."

Beleth Beleth AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Elroy
wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

"Her name's Rev. And I suggest you not call her an abomination anymore."

Another wave of manipulation as the gust closed in on Elroy. The satyr felt a wave of panic creep up his bare chest, gritting his teeth in response to the emotional turmoil that formed. "So you're aboard THAT train too, ey? Should have figured. Men thirst over the most unavailable women."

Elroy quirked an eyebrow as the altered human called out his own features. "I never said I was normal. Hell, none of us are. But if I hadn't known better, this 'Rev' individual has a very ... interesting…outcome to her being." The satyr cupped his hands over his mouth, exhaling sharply as the aerial trip continued. As if to make matters even worse, the driver suggested to not only keep looking but to go FASTER, HIGHER than they were now.

"No, see I wouldn't say that is-" With a jolt upward, Elroy let out an animal like bray in fear, pressing his hands further to his lips in embarrassment. Just what the hell was that? And why were they so high up!?

"P… put me down right now or so help me..!" The satyr shifted in the gust he was in, the pale human pulling up just beside him with a soothing smile. "Do you find this amusing in the slightest!? Who told you about my fear of heights!?" His normal, arrogant composure devolved into one of erratic terror, his breathing becoming heaves now as he peered around their surroundings.

He introduced himself as Carth as they effortlessly perused throughout the entire city. Elroy's leg kicked toward his own chest, much like a newborn upon birth, eyes twice the size they had been back in the pizzeria. The man then asked for his own. His? Hadn't he known who he was? His name was all over New York, to say the least! He simply wanted information. Maybe he was one of the few that was sent by his father's rivals to screw his family over.

Normally Elroy would be quick to show the asker what for. But given they were several thousand feet into the air at the asker's mercy…

"Cordial. Elroy Cordial. Abilities? Err… Afraid not. Just swordsmanship as far as I'm concerned."

"Peculiar. Interesting. How marvelous it is to meet you. It makes my mind tremble. Doll, you--" Rev didn't hear anything Mason had said. Her mind was tinkering with a multitude of things. Juggling all her experiences in a day. She barely had any time to balance herself out. And, much of her calculated tightrope walk came to halt as she felt a hand wrap around her waist and press against her back. The blacks of her eyes grew as she turned her gaze toward her captor. The cat man. He was close. He was touching her. She could feel his fingers. Each one compelling her to inch forward whether she wanted to or not. "How dare--" she was cut short again as he continued to speak. "Become yours?" she scoffed as her horns glowed. "You fool. Cat fellow, you have interrupted my wondering and digging. I invited you but now you've struck me miffed."

The maiden began to lift her hands in order to move him away from her, this time, far more harsh than she had before. But, before her palms made it past her hips, his eyes glowed. It was the compliment color of her own, orange. A booming color. Just by gazing upon them, she was sure the entire world had been lit by a rising sun. For a mere moment, Rev studied the doll again. Just to be sure it wasn't the toy that caused such a flip with the man that had popped every single bubble and barrier she had surrounded herself in. And, in those seconds, Rev's spine filled with chills and her wings vibrated. There was pressure on her neck. She attempted to take a step back, but her body refused. What was he doing? It felt like his mouth was pressing against her neck. Why would a man do that? What purpose would there be? The motion bombarded her with a slew of emotions she didn't understand.

First the group. Friendships building. The satyr showing up. Flying. Hunting men who disappeared. Meeting a doll with conflicting information, and now...

Rev. Abomination.

Rev let out a yelp. Not only had her body been invaded, but now it felt like someone was taking tweezers and plucking at her brain. The words seemed broken up, but it was clear that Carth's mind was still attached to her own. And, it hurt. An arsenal of someone else sent discord throughout her being. A connection had never lasted this long. And, due to the sheer amount of alteration within her mind, it dispelled what ever game Mason had been playing. For now, at least.

Abomination.
Abomination.
Abomination!

That single word repeated over and over in her head. Not in her own voice, but in Carth's. Her body moved again. She didn't step away from Mason, instead, she grabbed at her head, weaved her hands through her hair and fell to her knees. The tightrope of sanity was withering. "So many things. So many thoughts. I'm an abomination? That blue blush even believes so. I was flustered. This cat man made me feel emotions. Why did he put his lips on my neck? Did I like it? Or was I afraid. It was different. My body didn't move. Oh...it's moving now. Strange. There was a doll. Why did I wish to know her knowledge? What value did it give me? Was it important? Mason. That's his name. He's said that twice now. I didn't realize it. How absurd of me. I want to know more about him, I..." she finally stopped as her mind caught up with herself. Her eyes widened again as she looked up at Mason, and, for the first time that day, and in her mind, ever, she blushed. Her horns and eyes flickered, and, without another word, she brought her wings up. She jumped, fluttered and flew off.

The entire way, her hands stayed balled in fists, using her own nails to push against her palms and calm herself. She zoomed through the air, flew as fast as could muster after using them for only the second time that day. She hunted for her apartment. Flung herself on her itty bitty balcony, opened the sliding glass window and walked into her own home.

Beleth Beleth wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3

Last edited:

Marianne Anheim
Interaction: AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal

“No I don’t know anything and I don’t think master does either but if you bothered to look around Anne you would see that many out actually most if not all of the people around you have become used to their bodies, I’m sure you have some sort of abilities you can muster up yourself.”

The feline continued to…. touch ...Marianne as he spoke, paying no more mind to her than as if he were toying with a bottle cap or a broken pencil.

"Nothing that comes to mind." The doll irritably lied, a palm reaching for a quarter of his wrist to protest the grazes. Her eyebrows lifted in somewhat amusement upon him referring to the other woman as Master, only to have her quickly deny her newly given status.

This was certainly an abrupt change. Nevertheless, there was no harm in playing along to a boy's fantasy.

"Well, if you are seeking an owner…" A smirk cracked only to be tugged back down. Owner? This was a human being, not a pet! Well, contextually speaking. There was going to be no owning one another--

“If I am not yours then you will become mine. "

A part of Marianne wanted to shudder in disgust, the other in delight at such words.

The cat believes he can master the owner, how quaint. The thoughts nearly passed the marionette's better conscience, for a moment nearly forgetting the world around her. "No-!" Was her own external response to her inner thoughts, face contorted at the thought. She cupped her mouth in shame, eyes watching the two much larger shadows dance amidst her own thoughts.

“Now Rev, I would suggest not calling someone like me useless or a disappointment. I own you now, act out and I will just discipline you like the pet you are."

He really WAS serious about having an owner, wasn't he? The way he grabbed her, caressed her and forcibly anchored her to pick a position…

Marianne stepped back, a cold sweat running through her wooden system. Her heels weaved between the strings that followed messily close behind, slowly but surely to not disturb the two.

"Become yours?"

Speaking of disturbing. The doll broke out of her own thoughts just to meet the gaze of the other female that was captivated by the so-called Mason. The researcher continued on about how despite the kindess she brought to the cat, he had gotten under her skin.

Skin… that would be nice.

"So many things. So many thoughts. I'm an abomination? That blue blush even believes so. I was flustered. This cat man made me feel emotions. Why did he put his lips on my neck? Did I like it? Or was I afraid. It was different. My body didn't move. Oh...it's moving now. Strange. There was a doll. Why did I wish to know her knowledge? What value did it give me? Was it important? Mason. That's his name. He's said that twice now. I didn't realize it. How absurd of me. I want to know more about him, I..."

"Wait just a moment, I know we just met but I don't think--"
Too late. Before Marianne could finish her statement, the maiden was off in a distant direction on her own. She herself felt a wash of numbness settle into the back of her mind,the foreign thoughts from before settling in.

I aught to have a word with this cat.

"You damn imbecile."
Marianne began softly, eyes reshifted to the ground, "You scared her off. Telling a woman as strong as she that she'll submit. You should have pruned her into the mentality first. Instead, you have done no better than to give her a reason to run. What's more is thinking a cat, of all animals, could actually take on the role of ownership."

"Ok, well, first of all, pal, I am not 'thirsting' after Rev. She's a bit too, uh, female, for, uh, that. But we are friends. I'm not gonna let some fancy boy shit talk her." Carth spoke a bit a harshly, but as they climbed higher into the sky, his voice began to soften. "But, uh, anyway, Mr. Elroy Cordial, there's no need to be so frightened. Manipulating these winds is second nature to me, you're, uh, perfectly safe," Carth spoke calmly to Elroy. Even one as imperceptive as Carth could notice how terrified Elroy was. He hadn't even needed the satyr to spell it out for him by saying he was afraid of heights. Even though Carth didn't have the warmest opinion of Elroy at this point, especially after Elroy cut him and insulted Rev, reducing the poor guy to braying and kicking in fear wasn't his idea of revenge. He would've preferred if Elroy had become furious and began cursing him out, at least that way he could've got some enjoyment out of the situation. Seeing people scared or crying just made him feel bad. It was just his natural instinct to try and calm Elroy down. That felt more right. "We'll just circle a twenty block radius or so a couple times, and if we don't see them during that, then we'll give up, and, uh, land." He smiled at Elroy, trying to bring some levity to the situation. "Hey, I can just look for them myself if you'd like. It might be easier if you just, uh, close your eyes. You can even hold my hand if you want." He added that last part with a sarcastic slant, thinking maybe he would go for a more...caustic sense of humor.

They had completed one full circle by this point without seeing any of the men they were looking for. Carth had to enhance his vision magically to examine the streets from the height they were at, and he was already developing a raging headache. He groaned involuntarily. He didn't think he'd be able to complete even another half circle with how bad his head was pounding. He held Elroy stationary in the air as he spoke to him. "Ugh, watching the streets like this is killing my head, man. Maybe we should just..." His plan was cut off by a strange feeling invading him. His chest began to feel tight. He felt a sharp pain in his palms. He suddenly felt very small, and that the whole world was racing around him, much too fast for him to keep up. He felt overwhelmed. Carth looked around desperately, wondering why he began feeling this way out of nowhere. Was...was he having a panic attack? He'd had an embarrassing one in college, but not since.

He glanced towards his right one more time, only to see Rev flying upwards then landing on a nearby balcony before entering through a glass door. As soon as he laid eyes on her, he knew the feeling was coming from her. His mind had felt the same sort of connection it did back at Viv's when he had sensed what Rev's name was. Why was Rev feeling this way? What had happened? He forced himself to enhance his vision once more to check the ground where Rev had flown up from, seeing Mason on the street. He idly wondered where Garas and the elf girl were before turning to Elroy. "Hold up, hold up, those men can wait. I've got to check on Rev. Something's wrong, I think." He pointed out the balcony Rev had just left to Elroy. "Look, right there. That must be her apartment or something. I'll go see what's up, uh, by myself. I think it's best if you, uh, let me handle this." He smiled sheepishly at the satyr. He knew that Rev didn't like Elroy and that Elroy didn't like her, so it would probably be a huge mistake to bring him along. He had sensed a bit of animosity from her towards the satyr back at Viv's, but he had resisted it, not wanting to infringe anymore on her thoughts. He wondered if Rev knew this guy from somewhere. Maybe old classmates... "I need you to meet up with Mason below. He's the, uh, cat person, in case you didn't know. You can bring him up to the apartment. Hopefully I'll have, uh, defused things by then." Carth swiped his hand to the side, forcing the gust of wind to quickly swoop Elroy towards where Mason was at ground level. He sent Elroy downwards a tad faster than he had planned, but he was distracted by other things.

Carth landed gently on the small balcony, his sneakers squeaking as he stepped forward. Rev had left the sliding door open, so he cautiously placed his hand on the frame and took a tentative step inside. "Rev? Don't freak out, it's just me. I just saw you as I was flying past. Sorry for just kinda, uh, walking in. Everything ok, mate?" He said loudly as he looked around the room.

Beleth Beleth AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite

Last edited:
Leah Downwood

interactions: angel boy Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal , the elf girl ZeiruliousMakavar ZeiruliousMakavar

“Well Mr. Nosey if you were listening carefully you could tell that we aren’t apart of it, why are you all in our business anyway? ''

Leah squinted his eyes at the angel boy. He didn't really mean to upset the guy …or did he?

''Bro don't come over here acting all high and mighty, we didn’t do anything and I want answers just like you do. Get all crazy again on us and I won’t hesitate to whoop your ass.”

''Hey, now-'' Leah started but was cut of by the dark elf's unnaturally quick movement between the two, facing him.

She put out her hand as if to block the other dude from coming any closer to him,
"It's fine Garas," the girl said before turning her attention to the waiter again, frowning,

"I'm sure Leah Downwood here deserves answers just as much as the next person."

Leah's eyes widened.

His heart started picking up the pace.

How in the world did she know his full name?!

What was going on?!

''How did you-''

"And to answer your inquiry, I was never a member of their cult, nor do I plan on joining it,'' she sighed.

"I was reluctant to even mention any of this, as I'd rather just put it behind me...I only know so much about them, because on that first night after everything went down, they appeared out of nowhere in my old home town. Rounded everyone up, and killed them.''

Leah folded his arms.

There was something about her voice that made him think-

''I'm sorry but I don't believe you entirely on that, '' he said with a frown, shaking his head before he continued,

''And how did you know who I was in the first place?''

He kept his gaze at the dark elf, waiting for any kind of response, when-

''Wait…you said they killed people from your old home town…Why?! …..Did they come here to finish what they started?! Are you in danger?!''

Saying that, Leah realized it sounded rather ridiculous.

Why would he even care about her…

….They were strangers after all.

The guy took a step back.

Caelyn Amarakiir
Caelyn frowned softly as she listened to Leah go through multiple sentences in a short span of time, not allowing her to speak up. "No, what I said was they killed everyone." She then said, crossing her arms in front of her rather defensively. "They would have gotten me too, had the remnants of the United States Army intervened." She continued, before letting out another heavy sigh. "I do not know if I, or anyone else here are in any danger, however." She then stated, after a few moments of silence. "So, do not worry you are not in any danger by being around or near me." She said softly, a light, slightly ominous chuckle escaping her as she spoke. "Though... thinking on it, my old home town wasn't exactly small... I'm not sure exactly how many people were living there, but I'd say it was probably around twenty or thirty thousand people." She then added, a rather ominous smile on her face as she spoke.

Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Anise Anise

The next day...

Caelyn Amarakiir

Caelyn let out a soft sigh as she shuffled a bit, stretching lightly as she slowly woke up. She frowned softly as she slowly moved towards the large wall-sized window of her apartment that she managed to get shortly after arriving at the city. She looked around a bit, looking out to the city, bits, and pieces were still functioning, but most of the city was rubble and abandoned buildings due to the riots. She let out a soft sigh once again, before slowly moving to look at her phone, wondering if any messages came over the night while she slept. Finding none at the time, she tossed her phone on her bed, and slowly moved to change into her street clothes once again, planning on meandering about again, hoping to find some sort of clue.

AEONmeteorite AEONmeteorite Soma Schicksal Soma Schicksal Anise Anise wereplatypus3 wereplatypus3 Beleth Beleth

Users who are viewing this thread

Back