• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A desperate The Last of Us search

andormoon

Roleplay Type(s)
Technically, the title says it all, but I'm gonna offer you some more information about me and my writing style – and what I'm looking for.

About me:
- I'm a 20+ writer
- working full-time
- writing around 3 to 4 paragraphs minimum
- ooc chat friendly
- prefer to roleplay on-site in private messages
- around 7 years of roleplaying experience
- doubling friendly

What I'm looking for:
- someone that writes at least 2 paragraphs per post
- open to communicate and plot together
- preferably ooc chat friendly as well
- willing to fill the following role...

I am desperately looking for someone to play Joel Miller against an OC of mine. The recently released TLOU show has hit me full-speed and I need to write something with Joel Miller. All my knowledge is based on the show so far, just as a little disclaimer! I am fine with pre-outbreak, post-outbreak or whatever comes to mind.
Willing to double up if you want to!

Here's a gif of Pedro Pascal as Joel Miller to finish it up:

tessas-thompson.gif

I would be interested! However a lot of my character’s story has stuff to do with later things in the game
Ohh, that's unfortunate. I would love to discuss something and maybe roleplay, but I am currently really trying to avoid spoilers :neutralteeth: I do know one or two things already (by being on the internet too much), but I don't really want to end up with more spoilers before the show is finished or I get to play the game myself.

Ohh, that's unfortunate. I would love to discuss something and maybe roleplay, but I am currently really trying to avoid spoilers :neutralteeth: I do know one or two things already (by being on the internet too much), but I don't really want to end up with more spoilers before the show is finished or I get to play the game myself.
If you want to hit me up once you see the game’s story or when the series is finished with season 1, I’d be happy to roleplay!

Hey guy. I mainly roleplay on discord and I'm down to double with you, but I just want it to be known that I mostly follow the game, not the show. If it's an issue, feel free to ignore this message.

hey hey! I'd be interested, my knowledge is also from the show so far, but I have to ask what kind of pairing would it be? cus I really only do mxm at this time

Users who are viewing this thread

Back