A Demon's Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saxis nodded then looked down " Yeah same here i wonder why i couldnt sense your energy there.. its a good thing Jase turned you back to what you really wanted.. if ive known how to turn you back to human i would of.. " He sighed standing up " i put up a shield around the house so my parents cant enter it will only be up until your ready to leave." he headed towards the beach house to go lay down and heal

Damian grinned evily and nodded " Yes lets make these mortals suffer

Lily turned around to look at Saxis leave, she looked down, "Saxis.." she stopped, she didn't know what to say to him, she wasn't ready to confront him, she wasn't even ready to see him again. She didn't want to see any of her old friends. She had been off for awhile, but she wasn't done, she needed to finish her training. "nevermind just forget it" she turned back to the ocean.

Hazuki smirked and raised her her hands causing lightning to form and strike down anyone who was mortal.

Saxis looked back hearing his name and nodded making his way inside and went to the room and crawled into bed laying on his stomach.

Damian laughed as the lightning bolts hit ever mortal and he looked at her " your amazing " he smirked seeing a mortal on the ground that survived. He grinned evily picking him up. " looks like this one got some fighting spirit. He then punched through his chest and ripped out his heart crushing it

Lily sighed, and shook her head, she reached into her bag and pulled out a mask putting it on. She then put her headphones and teleported away, she went back to the city where Hazuki and Damian was, her presence was masked. She looked around, the entire city was now dead, everyone was killed. Lily shook her head, this complicates things, she thought. She then disappeared teleporting to a nearby forest. Lily had her hood up, and a mask covering most of her face, she had all black on and was looking for something.

Hazuki smirked and walked with him to the mortal who survived, she watched as he punched a hole through his chest. "nice job, no one gets to live." she laughed. "so Damien, you were going to show me around were you not?" she wrapped her arms around him.

Damian nodded and wrapped his arms around her and kissed her on the lips " yes i will show you around.. and in the process maybe kill some mortals. Also is there anything you like to see love?

Hazuki kissed him and thought for a moment, "well so far I've met you and some interesting people I observed them trying to kill people." she thought about it, "have you come across anyone who likes to cause destruction as much as us?" she tilted her head

Damian shook his head " no i just got here but ive seen alot before i met you " He grinned evily " oh. So theres more that like to cause chaos? " he placed his hand on her cheek " mmm maybe we she go find them

Hazuki tilted her head, "well the man seemed strong and determined, but the girl he was with seemed weak." she smirked, "but they may be fun to meet, maybe learn more about this world, why are there so many mortals here."

Adriana appeared her power level was low, but she finally was able to find Damian, all the death was blocking his scent. "he's with her? she was with Michael and Ilyeria."

Damian smirked " lets go find them. They might be fun to tag along with " he chuckled a bit " they probably could use some fun time killing mortals.

Adriana sent a mental note for Zero to come, she finally caught up with Damien.

Hazuki nodded, "well if they like destruction let's cause destruction. see if it makes them show up?" she smirked, "I have no idea how else we could find them."

Zero appeared behind Adrianna and looked at her keeping his energy low and he loomed at Damian from the distance " Lu " he looked down " what haooened to the kind pure hearted Lu?

Damian grinned evily and then he felt a faint energy presence nearby and his eyes shifted towards them " we got company..

((you should have Zero recognize Hazuki since she looks the same.))

Adriana shook her head, "I'm not sure, and who the hell is that girl with him?" her eyes went wide, "seems they know we're here."

Hazuki looked around but didn't feel a presence, "well it's not a mortal or the lightning would strike down." she smirked "the spell will continue no mortal shall ever come here again."

Zero eyes went wide " its Hazuki.. " he looked down " great another evil ally for them.. " he sighed looking down " shit they know were here..

Damian smirked and took her hand softly and they both teleported in front of them " why hello.. oh well it isnt the little two dragons.. you want to play?

"Hazuki?" Adriana shook her head, thinking about it. So this is what Hazuki looks like. She crossed her arms as they arrived in front of them.

Hazuki teleported with him and looked at the girl "hey I know you. You were there before with the fun ones. You were trying to stop them."

Zero looked at them and he stood up he then looked at Damian " Lu.. please your not evil this isnt you.. youbwere the god of light what haopened to you..

Damian glared at Zero " stop calling me Lu!!! I dont know who or what your talking about!!! " he started to get angry.. " im the demon god Damian get that straight.. besides my fate is being with this beautiful woman killing mortals and wrecking havoc.

Adriana rolled her eyes "oh great another Michael and Hazuki situation" she sighed.

Hazuki glared at her "how do you know my name?" she pointed her scythe at her, "I haven't given my nae to anyone but Damien since I arrived."

Adriana put up her hands, "I'm from a different timeline, I know your name" she smirked thinking about it, "and I know you have a daughter"

Damian looked over at her " You have a daughter? " he looked down a bit sadden by this buf shrugged it off " oh well doesnt change how i feel about you love " he smirked and glared at Adrianna " a different timeline.. mmm so no wonder this world seems differwnt than the last one i was in too..

Zero glared at them " Hazuki and Damian.. you both are not helping this world any better with killing everyone eventually all this chaos will get you both killed and you two will never know what it is to be truly happy

Damian laughed and shook his head " i am truly happy to find Hazuki and kill with her..

Hazuki laughed and looked at Damien, "I do not have a kid." she shook her head and motioned to her body, "does this look like it ever carried a child?" she shook her head. "chaos will fill this world, just like back home."

Adriana shook her head, she forgot Hazuki never remembered Elisha, damnit she thought she needed to break through to them. "Damian, you say your not from this world right? and neither are you Hazuki, so why don't you leave? why not go back home?"

Damian smirked and shook his head " nah this more fun and well im going to enjoy it with my Hazuki..hell if we decide to have a kid one day they will aid us with destroying everything too bjt right now me and her do what we want get in oud way we kill you.

Zero glared at them " we wont let you destroy this world.. " he got in a defensive stance " you will know the power of the dragons..

Hazuki smirked "you challenge us?" she looked at Damien, "what do you say, they aren't mortals but this could be fun."

Adriana shook her head, she was hoping this Hazuki was like the one she knew, it'd be easier to fight that way. She looked down, she remembered what her parents said that they weren't a threat anymore in their time how could they do that here

Damian grinned evily " well Hun these two are powerful indeed so lets just play with them let them live once were done beating them to a bloody pulp. " he grinned evily " were not spairing your lives just going to defeat you over and over until yall just give up and beg us to torture you and kill you..

Zero gritted his teeth glaring at them " you two will not win " he his power growing his eyes glowing a bright red " enough is enough!!!

Hazuki smiled and clapped "oh that sounds delightful" she smirked looking at them. "what do you say dragons? you want to die, you want to get tortured? I specialize in torture."

Adriana shook her head, she needed to get Damian back to Shikoku, she could see his time and hopefully fix him. her power was starting to rise scales appearing on her skin, "you won't be able to touch us" she grinned.

Zero smirked as his own scales formed and he looked at Adrianna " take Hazuki.. i got Damian.
" he then charged at Damian with great speed pushing him back

Damian grinned evily as he got pushed back then quickly tossed Zero behind him " you two are going to die so slowly

Adriana nodded, "this will be too easy I'm not a little girl anymore." her eyes turned yellow, her teeth and claws becoming sharper. She appeared behind Hazuki and punched her hard sending a shockwave while she did it. She didn't want to use magic because she knew Hazuki's powers.

Hazuki smirked, and got punched by Adriana but she sent lightning from her scythe at Adriana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back