A Demon's Fun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hazuki leaned onto the girl as he wrapped his arms around her, she smiled letting him kiss her. she pulled the girls hair hearing her scream more. "don't go back, stay here, will we kill and torture and fuck to the screams of mortals." she turned around to face him, pulling him closer. "their screams excite me almost as much as you did." she smiled and wrapped her arms around him. "I'm not worthy to be with a demon God." she made an innocent face

Damian grinned evily and shook his head " ypur more worthy than any other demon on thus pathetic rock. " he kissed her passionately on the lips " me and you together no one will stop us from having our fun filling this entire planet full of blood. " he leaned his forehead onto hers " lets make mortals scream everywhere and enjoy every second we fuck while we listen to them scream..

Hazuki kissed him passionately and looked deep into his eyes leaned their heads together. "I don't think we've caused enough bloodshed here." she looked around, "shall we kill these two off and find more mortals or make them suffer even longer?"

Damian grinned evily and nodded " yes lets go kill some more mortals. I want them all to bleed " he kissed her back passionately as he looked up and at both the man and the woman " mmm now how to kill them. So many ways to end them its hard to choose " he laughed

Hazuki smirked and grabbed the girl tying her ankles in rope now and puling her up so she was hog tied, her ankles and wrists together suspended in the air. "She will bleed out, slowly and he will drown in her blood." she took the knife cutting her stomach in multiple places, the blood flowing down under her into the man's face and mouth. Hazuki laughed at her creation and turned back to Damian "so is it a fitting death for them?"

Damian grinned evily seeing her creation " thats the best artwork ive seen in ages love " he looked over at her kissed her on the cheek " slowly and painfully..also his bones will keep breaking and when the girl is out of blood and dead.. his body will slowly burn until they both are nothing but a pile of ash and bone

Hazuki smirked and looked back at them slowly dying, "well while they die and turn to ash let's go find more mortals to kill." She walked to the window looking outside, "there are so many out there that deserve to die, they are begging for us to come and end their pathetic lives."

Damian nodded and walked up wrapping his arms around her " yes indeed lets go end their pathetic lives " he teleported wjth her to abother nearby town. They both appeared right in the center of town and he looked at her with an evil grin on his face " our next victims love.

Hazuki looked around the town and had a smirk on her face, "today they all die no one will be spared." she twirled the scythe around in her hand, and walked through the crowd she wrapped the scythe around necks pulling ending a few lives at once. One girl was in the crowd, she jumped away, not being touched. Her short purple hair flying behind her. "what the hell?" she glared at her looking around at the now dead bodies around her.
Hazuki smirked "oh we have a feisty one do we?" she laughed

Damian grinned evily " oh wow.. thus mortal has some energy to her. This is going to be so muvh fun " he chuckled a bit popping his neck walking onto the bodies not caring as he crushed their bines beneath his weight " why dont you make it easier on yourself and let us kill you..

Hazuki grabbed her making it so she couldn't use magic to get away.

Lily struggled and tried to break free of her grasp. "what are you doing? let me go?" she glared at Hazuki and Damian, "do you not know who I am? if you hurt me demons will come to kill you both." she was bluffing but she didn't know what else to do.

Hazuki laughed "bring it on, but your a mortal no demon would care about you

Damian laughed and shook his head " noone will even bither waste their time to save you girl.. your nothing and but a mortal whos going to be tortured begging for death.

Saxis quickly appeared and kicked Hazuki away from Lily and he glared at them both his energy rising. " leave her Alone.. you will do no harm to her. "Standing in front of Lily.

Damian grinned evily " oh guess we were wrong. Mmm strange your energy is massive very massive.. this is going to be exciting..

Hazuki got kicked back as Saxis appeared, she watched his energy rise. "why is someone like you protecting someone like her?" she pointed her scythe at Saxis. "you will leave her alone, she is mortal which means she dies, if you stand in the way then you shall die too."

Lily stood there she was scared, she couldn't move, why was Saxis here? He hated her, she didn't want to see him again, she didn't want to see any of her old friends again. She couldn't move, couldn't speak.

Saxis glared at them " no you wont lay ome finger on her.. your going have to get through me in order to even touch her. " he started to growl knowing he was a dead man his mom could see through his eyes knowing he just saved Lily's life again as black scales formed on him

Damian grinned evily looking at Saxis " well you heard the man. Lets make him bleed then the mortal is next. " he raised his hand a energy cage forming around Lily blocking her use of magic " you get to watch girl.. once we kill him your ours

((okay I have to be awake in 3 hours I'm going to bed...won't be on much today I gotta do a 6 hour class test then work...))

Lily looked arond at the cage, trying to use her magic but couldn't, she was scared and worried. She was a bit afraid for Saxis, but was scared what they had planned.

Hazuki watched him, "oh I will go through you, I will end you boy" she laughed and shot lightning from her scythe at him. "you will die, and then the human bitch will die, and then this whole town. nothing you do with prevent that."

(( Kk and all good i wont have 4g much longer sadly but im loving the rps so much well goodnight and sweetdreams ))

Saxis saw the lightning as he put up his arms taking the hit but his scales deflecting them and the bolts landing around him. He then charged at the girl but Damian slammed him to ground very hard with immense pressure. Saxis slowly stood up gritting his teeth.

Damian laaughed " Some hero you turned out to be

Hazuki saw the scales and him deflect the hit. "why save her?" she smirked "don't you know mortals are scum?" Hazuki laughed and went up to Lily grabbing her by the hair pulling her to touch the bars of the cage, the pure energy burned her face, Lily screamed. "music such music," Hazuki said. "your dark I can sense it so why don't you join us in a little fun?"

Saxis heard Lily scream seejng her in pain made him angry aa his rage grew and he punched Hazuki away from her letting her go. He then sent a shockwave knocking them both back away from the cage. He then reached for tge cage grabbing the bars which were burning his hands as he started to spread the bars.." Lily.. use your teleportation i taught you and leave.. " he spread the bars out even more " Im sorry for hurting you..

Damian got knocked back and he glared at him after he saw him hit Hazuki. " You dare hit my Hazuki.. i will torture you until you beg for death!!! " he raised his hands amd then energy spikes appeared and shot at Saxis impaling him all over his back..

Saxis gritted his teeth still standing looking diwn blood dripping from his mouth. He kept spreading the cage even more " Hurry.. Lily go..

Lily fell after Hazuki got sent away, she looked up at Saxis spreading the bars for her. Why was he helping? He said he didn't care anymore, she didn't understand. She shook her head regaining her senses and left the cage, but she grabbed him by the wrist and teleported with him to his beach place.

Hazuki got punched and sent away by the shockwave, she looked up to see Saxis holding the bars apart, before she could do anything else they were gone. She stood up and dusted herself off. "who the hell was he?"

Damian smirked and looked at her " who ever he is.. hes a fool to rescue that mortal " he sighed " no matter those energy spikes that impaled him are no joke " an evil grin formed om his as he placed his hand on her cheek where Saxis hit her taking the pain away from her

Saxis looked down seeing her get out of the cage he was about to let go but felt her grab his wrist and teleport them to the beach home. Once they got there he fell to one knee breathing heavily his palms badly burnt and his back covered in energy spikes that impaled into his back " you should of left me there.. Lily.. " he said weakly looking down

Hazuki shook her head and smiled as he touched her cheek, "Im fine really that hit wasn't anything" she sighed "I'm ready to kill more mortals, they pissed me off."

Lily let go of his wrist as soon as they arrived, it felt awkward to touch him. Lily looked down at him concerned "you helped me so I helped you" she sighed looking at the energy spikes, "did you want me to try and heal you?" she looked down not as confident as before since she as now human.

Saxis reached back and shook his head " Thanks.. but i got it from here. " he reached back pulling out all the spikes and his back covered in blood. His wounds were taking longer than normal to heal since he had no energy left. " inside the house you can teleport from there my parents probably saw me save you so they might be on their way you need to go and get out of here..

Damian nodded and wrapped his arms around her " I love how brutal you are love.. lets go kill more mortals.. this town seems to still have some alive..

Lily turned away as he pulled out the spikes, now that she's mortal seeing the blood made her nauseous. "Saxis why did you save me? Better question is how did you know I was in trouble?"

Hazuki smirked and leaned into his arms. "next time we see that man I will kill him, he could of been great"

Saxis looked down " I love you Lily.. my parents want me to kill you and i just cant bring myself do it.. " He sighed " your not glong to believe me even if i told you but i was following this strong energy hapoened to be them i was curious didnt expect you to be here in this town..

Damian nodded " Yes we will torture him for protecting a disgusting mortal.. it sicke s me "

Lily looked down, "I went there to get away from everyone, I didn't think I'd ever run into anyone I knew there" she turned away to look at the ocean, "I haven't seen anyone since I became human again."

Hazuki smirked, "it will be fun, but until then let's destroy this town"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back