A deadly game of hide and seek [Need more people]

MAROON QUILLNEST

One Thousand Club
Roleplay Type(s)
No one expected the party to turn evil it was just a game of hide and seek until we heard the metal clinking of what sounded like a knife when the seeker walked by there hiding spot. It started off as a teenage party with the stuff most partys have loud music,Alcohol and some drugs. They got bored and all 10 kids decided to play hide and seek plus the huge mansion had there was plenty of nooks and cranies to hide in. But no one thought they would be hiding for there lifes they knew it was not a game after they heard there friends blood curling scream then silence. Winning now had a totaly diffrent perspective.

Last edited:
Sure, I'd be down.

I could play a loser-type, it'll just be like my real life.

How were you thinking of playing the killer? Would you control the killer alone or would it be shared among everyone?

I actually thinking we would roll for the killer and yes that person is the killer but control would be shared. is that ok?

2 questions. Where’s the Fantasy come into play? How do you go about where all the characters are hiding? Seems like there’d be minimal interaction.

The fantasy is because it is fictional and it's not something that would happen . I also did not know what other group to put it in from my 8 options they all seemed not right fits for my rp. How we will go about hiding is by all of us kind of createing the house with our writeing and you will explaine the area your at and the stuff around you and you will write how your character is hiding there and getting into that spot. And again we will create the inside of this house so you have to pay attention because people are going to be making areas so you have to pay attention so you don't re make what someone already has. As for communication there will be some ex: the party is going to happen in the rp and there is no rule against changing hiding spots meaning you can go to where your friend is and hide with them if you know where they are. Did i answer your questions and would you be interested?

Ok perfect everyone roll 2 dice the closest to 12 gets to be the killer. And tonight the CS will be put up.

Users who are viewing this thread