• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Lone Peep

The Kind Member
Hello! A Lone Peep here. Before I go right into what world ideas I have, or other matters, let's jump right on into a bit about me! While I like to drabble on and on, I will try to keep it short and sweet. I will be sure to add the good and the bad, so you have an accurate impression of me. I want to make sure that we work out together.

Biography:
-> I have been roleplaying off and on for around 7 or so years.

-> I have recently left a long term partner of 3-4 years after neither of us were getting satisfaction like we used to.

-> I am a college student so my time is limited (mostly towards exam time). I use roleplaying as a hobby and to relax after a long day. While I am busy sometimes, I always make sure to give my partner a heads up on it, or will give at least 1 reply a day if the time allows.

-> From what my past partner has told me, I have a knack to go from 0 to 100 in my characters if its allowed. While I do respect triggers, I like angst and putting characters through absolute hell. I won't strike a trigger, nor will I fatally wound/kill your character without us clearly discussing it way beforehand. But I would like it to be out that I do tend to do this. If you are unsure if you are uncomfortable with it, shoot me a private message asking about this. I am more than happy to explain past things I done so you have a better idea!

-> I am extremely chill (oddly enough). If at any point you want something in the RP, if the character can do it I can certainly have it happen.

-> I write a lot. Starting out, I have a knack to write 4-5 paragraphs if not more, though it does dwindle down over time!

Alrighty!! Now that I got that out of the way, let's now move on to what I am looking for in the RP. It isn't much, don't worry!

What I'm looking for in the RP:
-> One paragraph minimum per character response. Paragraph, to me, is 5-7 sentences. I would LOVE to have more than 1 paragraph (as I love inner monologues and world building), but my old partner made my standards go way low anymore.

-> MxM pairings mostly. I do have something to say with the MxM but I will just have to private message you on it.

-> Depending on the response of the pairings, I would like to double up on the RP. But again, it depends on your response to the MxM pairings. So this we will need to discuss more on!

-> Communication! Please communicate with me if anything is wrong, if you want something, things like that.

-> On top of Communication, I want sort of a 'you scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'. That means if I play a villain that soon gets defeated by your characters sometime, I hope you can play the villain next. I like to go back and forth so we BOTH get to be the bad guy and the good guy.

Finally~ What we all been waiting for. The RP ideas and what I am aiming for!! I do like to keep these open ended, as I want us to have free reign to build it together.

The Roleplays/Pairings (UPDATED):

Paranormal-> I am aiming for a male ghost x a male office worker or some type of living person. We do not have to limit it to the real world, as we can do a medieval theme. Heck, we can even do it with the living person being some type of fantasy creature (demon, centaur, etc!). It can be in any setting and have a vast arrangement of character types as long as its a ghost paired with some living being for whatever the reason!
---
Dragon Rider-> This will take some world building, but the general idea of this is a fantasy setting with several kingdoms and vast lands. Certain humans have strong gifts that allow them to wield magic as easily as wielding a weapon. These humans are known as Dragon Riders, who are strong enough to go out, find, and capture a dragon to tame. Every year, each kingdom holds a festival for all the 18 year old riders who are fresh out of school for magic training. The festival is almost like a farewell departure, as no one in the kingdom knows if the teen will come back after their long travel to find a wild dragon. If all goes well, the teen can come back with a new mount of scales and claws. The teens will then have to tame these dragons, with possible guidance from the older riders. Once tamed, the dragon can be subjected to being forced into a human form to be used however their owners would like (for war, for farming, for 18+ stuff, etc.).

Having a dragon goes beyond just to be used. Pair bonding with a dragon garners the human the power to be immortal to aging. They can also use the dragon's power in the magic sense to be able to do whatever they like to the power booster. Another perk of pairing with a dragon is the fact you can communicate with the dragon through the link you have to put on the dragon to mentally capture them. Though, not all humans are okay with this, just as equally as all dragons not being okay with what humans are doing.
---
Criminal x Retired Prison Guard (or someone of that effect)-> Just as the name suggests, a criminal (whether it is a murderer, stalker, cannibal) caught their eyes on a cop/retired prison guard that they know about. Or we could have it to where they don't know about them. While I am unsure on what sort of plot we can make with this pairing, I feel we could very well discuss it and plan it out.
---
Immoral Love-> A hero with a prophecy has to defeat the greatest villain around to restore peace with the mighty kingdom that he lives in. He embarks on an adventure with his friends he gained over time to defeat the said villain, though he has his own troubles. If he can not find his soul mate and have them love him fully by his 21st birthday, he is sentenced to death due to the curse bestowed on him from a jealous witch. While meeting many, he never did find a person that makes his heart flutter... That was until he met the grand villain.

The grand villain, a harsh man that done many wrongs in his life, has his own dirty little secrets. He's immortal. And to boot with that, he isn't actually a villain. He doesn't actually have a true mean bone in his body, for all he does is merely just an act he and his close friend (who is also immortal) do together. All of what he does is for money, for the prophet teller is the man who selects who needs to go through a so called 'prophecy' and better themselves for whatever the reason. The Villain is just following a magical script that tells him what to do and say. So busy with the script, he houses no desire for actual love. After he meets the hero for the first time, he goes back to his script to plan out his next move, all to find the prophecy has changed and the script had vanished.

Time is ticking for both the villain and the hero. The hero has only so much time to attempt to make the villain fall for him before he falls to the demise of the curse. The villain, though, only has so much time before he breaks the contract and loses the funds he needs for he and his friend to thrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back