• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A Dark Room

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
Awake, head throbbing, vision blurry...

The room is cold..

The fire is dead...

Now, after having played a mobile app called "The Dark Room" for a little while, and realizing how dark it actually is, I got hooked on an idea for a roleplay. All you get is those opening words, and the rest you have discover and create. Anything and everything could happen, or it couldn't. There would be obvious rules in place of course but what lies beyond that clearing, that dark room...

You curious?

Then let's light the fire.

This sounds very interesting!
(this may be a dumb question but, how do quest RPs work?)

This sounds very interesting!
(this may be a dumb question but, how do quest RPs work?)
Similar to a choose your own adventure book but you're not the only reader! I'll post a prompt and then anyone and anyone can vote in the given time frame or until I feel I have enough votes. Then I'll portray the action depicted by the vote before putting up another. ^^

Similar to a choose your own adventure book but you're not the only reader! I'll post a prompt and then anyone and anyone can vote in the given time frame or until I feel I have enough votes. Then I'll portray the action depicted by the vote before putting up another. ^^

Oh wow it was waaay more simple than i thought it was :D Well in that case, I am very interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back