• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A dance with death (Vampire RP)

Lilliana2

Death is no excuse for disobedience
A dance with death

Plot

The village of Sundance sacrifices 7 humans at random every year to go and stay in the bloodborne estates. The sacrifices are picked through a town lottery and you must be at least 18 years of age. According to legend the bloodborne have lived in the same location long before the town began, the vampires use to ravage the town until a peace treat was enacted. According to the treaty the vampire could only hunt in the neighboring poorer towns and would have to aid the town if they were ever in need and in return they receive new humans each year. If the vampires like you enough, they might let you live your life as a servant. If not they might just kill you. Play your cards right and you might be a vampire for next years ceremony.

Humans

You’ve been chosen at random, and it is your duty to go live with the vampires. You cannot decline, you are allowed to bring 3 outfits and one sentimental item. No weapons are permitted.

Vampires

You may hunt humans in neighboring towns but you never hunt in Sundance. Every year you get a new humans to torment it’s a good deal. You all live in the same mansion together but it’s never crowded, the least favorite vampire usually gets killed off every year. You may attack and fight other vampires in the estate, as long as you don’t touch the Queen. The vampires have a ball everyday for a week after the humans arrive, you can’t kill any of the new blood before that week is over, house rules.

Positions

humans:

Elaine Forrest
Elios Willis
Francis Sato
Damian Montero
Ronald Brunnstead
2 positions open

Lilliana: Queen of the estates
Miranda White
Priscilla Garnier
WIP
Prince
Gustave Pierre Devereaux
Benjamin Green

Rules

1. No godmoding
  2. Vampires must drink blood daily, but it doesn’t matter how you get it.
  3. At least 3 sentence responses, preferably longer
  4. Be nice in OOC
  5. OOC is on discord it is required that you join
  6. Post once weekly at minimum, I’ll message you after seven days if you don’t have a post up in 14 days your character will be removed and replaced.
  7. Post your favorite color if you read all the rules

Last edited:
I'm interested in playing a female human character! But is it possible if we make an OOC thread here instead of on Discord?

Also I don't have a favourite colour at the moment.

Last edited:
this sounds really interesting, but i don't have a discord, and i can't really get one..
I'm interested in playing a female human character! But is it possible if we make an OOC thread here instead of on Discord?

Also I don't have a favourite colour at the moment.
I second that! I can do a Discord ooc, but would prefer one here.

I’ve heard y’all loud and clear because of popular demand I will also make an OOC thread here on RPN😄

can’t wait to see some character sheets!

Go ahead and start posting your Character Sheets, the positions are first come first serve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back