• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A D&D Adventure (new players welcome)

Great! I guess I'll set up a recruitment post. How many members are we talking? Usually I'm in a campaign of 5 or 6, but I don't know how it works here. Also I think Clarinetti was looking to participate as well.

Great! I guess I'll set up a recruitment post. How many members are we talking? Usually I'm in a campaign of 5 or 6, but I don't know how it works here. Also I think Clarinetti was looking to participate as well.
The more the merrier I would think, but not so many that you would be overwhelmed as a dm. Maybe a min of 4 and you can set a max you’re comfortable with dealing with.

Experienced Optimist Experienced Optimist
I don't know if this is a thing but would you be interested in a half-sandbox? I've come up with a general plot but I'm not sure about any details.
I would be open to a pseudo-sandbox if you guys are. If you wanted some assistance in plotting and such, maybe we could have a co-DM to help?

EDIT: Ah, I'm just seeing 2nd page of posts now- I'll go find that recruitment thread then

Users who are viewing this thread

Back