• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

A D&D Adventure (new players welcome)

sevenstars

Veteran Lurker
Hey everyone,
I've been playing and running D&D and other tabletop RPGs for the past 5 or 6 years, and have recently felt a craving for a classic high fantasy adventure. After a bunch of campaigns in more niche systems and with unusual premises, I've been drawn back to elves, dwarves, wizards, dragons and the like. Because of this, I feel that this game might be especially easy for newer players to start with. I haven't planned out very much of the plot yet, and will try to model it around the heroes' backstories and goals, but it will probably be fairly open-ended. On the slightly more technical side, I'm looking for 3 to 6 players to meet on Discord or Roll20 once every two weeks or so, though this might change depending on what the players want. Anyone interested or curious?

UPDATE: Unfortunately, my personal situation has gotten quite busy and the game is cancelled.

Last edited:
Hello, I've been in the D&D scene since 3.5, skipping the ever-loved 4th edition and jumping straight to 5th. I'm fairly familiar and would love it if I had the chance to join your group.

As someone who is almost always the GM in his group, I would love to finally get to be a player for once! I've got a fair bit of experience in 5e and I'd be more than willing to help any new players in getting familiar with the system!

I have been playing since 1E, playing everything but 4 and DMing 3.5 and 5, I'd love to join, but I will be offline for the majority of February, and will be available in the first week of March. I generally play support, Charisma Based Characters

I would love to have a chance to get into D&D! I've never played, but it sounds so interesting and fun! I have a feeling that this would be a good way for me to start.

Are you still looking for players?! I'd love to play! I've been looking for a steady D&D campaign to play in. It's been hard to establish a group that wants to post or play regularly! D:

Hi boys! Are you still looking for players? I'd absolutely LOVE to play! The only problem is that I've done only a few one-shot campaigns, but I would definitely do my first "real" one!

Also interested if you’re still taking people on! Ive got years of experience with general roleplay but never actually played a real campaign with dice an all. (Though I do have a set of dice)

I myself have a good two years of playing dnd, along with other rpgs. And would be glad to join this role play crusade

Unfortunately this campaign was cancelled.
Ahh, that’s unfortunate.

Of the people who’ve recently posted here, does anyone have experience/ interest in DMing? Perhaps we could try to put something together, if that’s still of interest. :)

Zero experience, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if nobody else wants to. I might be terrible though, just saying lol. Would it be a planned adventure or something more like a sandbox?

Zero experience, but I'd be willing to give it a shot if nobody else wants to. I might be terrible though, just saying lol. Would it be a planned adventure or something more like a sandbox?

I'm fine with an unexperienced DM as I am an unexperienced player. Would be willing to join a campaign if you started one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back