• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings A cute lil partner search

Entropy

Hey Guys! It's been a while.
My name is Cierra but I'll put the more relevant information about me in an easier-to-read list below. If you'd like to know me on a personal level (I'm very anti-social in real life but my online persona is quite the upbeat chatterbox) then I'm more than happy to chat in ooc and have a good time! I like to think I'm easy to get along with. I'm really into music, cozy games, celebrity gossip, and despite my age, I spend quite a bit of time scrolling TikTok though I'm not sure that can be counted as a hobby so much as a procrastination tactic. Like most, (especially writers, I've come to find), I struggle with my mental health and have recently come to discover more about myself in that regard. Writing is the only form of creativity I feel confident in, and creativity is certainly my stress outlet, so I do have a tendency to get very involved in my stories and I adore finding partners who can do the same. I've never quite figured out how to mood board, but I love sharing music and pictures and just being fans of each other's work in general. Being my friend is not a requirement, of course, I just wanted to express the sort of partner I am.

My Writing Style
Length- I write a lot. Obviously, it depends on what I'm given to respond to but left to my own devices you can expect five or more paragraphs from me. I'm very interested in understanding our characters well and building a dynamic between them. I go into depth about my characters' motives and emotions and love setting a scene, but dialogue can of course make these sorts of things difficult. Long story short, no one-liners, please.

Schedule - I will try to post once a day depending on length but this is not a guarantee. I will do my best to keep you up to date on my life and when a reply can be expected, but as mentioned above I do struggle with my mental health so please be understanding of that. I am in the Eastern Time Zone but I stay up fairly late so chances are we will pass each other regardless.

Characters- I love to play all types of characters, regardless of sexuality or pronouns, and my stories are often full of diversity when it comes to faceclaims. I do prefer realistic faceclaims or written descriptions of characters as I'm not really an anime fan, unfortunately. I like to double so that our world seems more full but as long as npc's are an option I am not hard set on this preference. I do, however, find it difficult to write with people who only write characters of a certain gender.

Story- I will eventually have a section below with story ideas and pairings but for now I'll just give some information on what I'm generally interested in. I like to start with an idea and brainstorm it into fruition with my partners so that we're equally invested in the thing we've created together. With that being said, I do truly lack brain function when it comes to science fiction. I love to read it, but I am far from creative with plots when trying to write for it. Stephen King has prepared me for nothing. All other genres are safe, though. I love realistic plots or even some magic or supernatural elements. I'm capable of worldbuilding though it doesn't have to go that far if you're not interested, and none of my fandoms are anime, but I am involved in several fandoms in varying extents (oc x oc only) I apologize for not yet having an established section for prompts but I'm sure if you've read this far and you're still interested that we could come up with something pretty rad.

Please message me if you're interested. Thanks, friends!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back