• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Walliver

Two Thousand Club
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
The portable radio in your backpack starts playing something other than static.

-Hello? Can anyone hear me?-

You take it out, turning the volume up.

-If you’re out there, try to reach these coordinates…-

The voice on the other side gives you a list of numbers, latitude and longitude.

-We found the cure. These people…they’re all immune. We need to get them to the CDC, if it even exists anymore. But we’re low on supplies and soldiers.-

The broadcast glitches for a moment, screams ring out.

-Please! We need-!-

The radio turns back to static.

—/——/——/——/——/——/——/——/—

I’m back on my apocalypse obsession y’all.

So this is sort of a Z Nation style rp: the only people left alive and uninfected are trying to transport the immune to the CDC in order to create a cure. That’s the rp objective. The only problem is that the immune are all the way in Wyoming, with nearly 2,000 miles of zombie-infested country between them and the cure.

They have no cars.
They have limited food and water.
Their medical supplies are running out.
You, the last survivors, are their only hope.

I’m hoping for 3-7 players, and I’ll allow two characters each for now (this may change if the player amount isn’t reached). OOC will be on Discord, along with character sheets!

Immune (1/4 Reserved)
Soldiers (0/5 Reserved)
Other Survivors (0/5 Reserved)

OOC: Here
IC: Here (TBD)

Last edited:
Here you all go:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back