• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

"Popcorn flavors up ahead" she smiles, she leans forward deciding to let herself go dead. "Enjoy carrying me now mr.sloth"

Jaxon shrugs, "You can pick that" he smiles.

Anthony chuckled "I don't mind at all, let's see what flavor are you looking for," he said as he reached all the popcorn and the flavors they had

Ave thought and smiled "I will have to think my brain is more focused on beating you right now" she said with a laugh

Gabriela hums, "You can pick, anything but cheddar" she smile.

Jaxon nods, and grins, "we should probably play the game then"

Anthony thought for a bit as he looked at all the flavors. He decided to go the traditional route and grabbed some garlic and extra butter flavoring.

Ave smirked " you are on darling" she said as she got back into position to play

Gabriela nods in an approving way, "good choices" she smiles.

Jaxon leans forward holding the controller between him as his elbows were on his knees.

Anthony chuckled as he stood back up straight " what is next on the list?" He said slowly spinning her to see every aisle

Ave smiled as she waited for it to start up

"Let's go get chips, and junk food" she smiles, she never let herself have a cheat day so she suddenly got nervous but grins it all away.

(Idk how to rp videogames lol)

Anthony nodded as he headed down the chip aisle first " just tell me when to stop when see something that catches your eyes" he said

(Me either hahaha)

"Lets get potato chips and dip!" she says excitedly. She looks around the chip isle and leans over to snatch pretzels as well.

Gabriella laughs, and grabs the boxes tucking them by her, she looks around and spots an empty cart, "the cart anth, get it please...I don't have room" she smiles.

Anthony laughed as he headed over to the cart. Once he got it he put what he was holding into it and then what she had and smiled

(who do we want to win haha)

Gabriela reaches over and sets down all the stuff she grabbed and smiles cheekily. "I think I'm ready" she says as she grabs a bag of beef jerky.

(Flip a google coin, I call heads for jaxon)

Anthony chuckled as he headed over to the check out lane "Okay here we go"

(haha okay! I will do it during the next reply!)

Gabriela jumps to the ground and smiles, "lets do this, start a riot" she jokes. She shakes her head and starts unloading the items in the cart. Which wasn't as much as she thought.

Anthony chuckled as he took out his wallet "looks like we got a good amount of junk food" he said with a smile

Ave yelped with glee as she stuck her tongue out at him

Gabriela nods and grins happily, "Dibs on paying," she says wiping out her own tiny little wallet full of cards which were just 3 of them, and then important papers stuffed in other card slots. She lightly pushes him out of the way with her shoulder and chuckles when the cashier shook their head.

Jaxon huffed, "You were just lucky, I have tattoo stuff here if you wanna do that now" he smirks. He leans into the couch waiting for an answer, content with loosing and all.

Anthony laughed "Okay go right ahead. I will call for the pizzas once in the car. I will be paying for that" he said as he nodded at the cashier

Ave smiled "I will in a bit. That was fun" she said as she moved her hair out of her face

Gabriela rolled her eyes, "That is fair I guess" she says laughing. She gets her card bag and starts putting the snacks back in the cart. "We're ready Let's go. And at the end of our movie night remind me to check in with my gang" she pushes the card jumping on the rail as it slid.

Jaxon nods and looks at her admiring how she was so pretty without trying. He smiles and pulls out his phone. "everything is so quiet" he mutters.

Anthony laughed and nodded " okay deal. If want can let them know no just say your good. Or I can just tell them I stole you for a day" he said as he loaded the bags into the car

Ave smiled at him before jumping and hugging him from behind " if so worried message her. But I am sure she is fine she seems like the type who just goes silent when she needs a few minutes to gather herself" she said softly looking up at him

Gabriela smiles and takes a picture of him, "looking good Anth" she smiles as she sends it to her gangs group chat that had nothing important in it. "I think they'll know I am fine" she laughs. she grabs a couple bags and puts them in the vehicle.

Jaxon smiles, "she's with your brother right now" he says giving her his phone laughing.

Anthony chuckled as he shook his head "yeaaa sure" he said as he watched her load the last bag before sitting the trunk and opening her side door

Ave nodded "see shes okay, now you can finally relax" she said sticking her tongue out

Gabriela laughed and climbs into the vehicle, "Why thank you" she smiles cheekily. She puts her phone in her pocket and buckles her seatbelt.

Jaxon rolled his eyes grinning, "yeah yeah" he chuckles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back