• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Ave chuckled " yes it is silly. You took a nap. Swimming made you sleepy I see"

Anthony sighed as he paced back and forth around the house

Jaxon laughs, "just comfortable" he smiles.

Gabriela woke up on a couch in an ugly living room and curses, she was still clothed. She nods and looks around angry. She smiles brightly as she sees Joseph walk in, "sorry I passed out" she says. Joseph smiles and nods pulling her towards him, "not a problem honey" he spoke He kisses down her side and bites her shoulder hard. that's when she stabbed him with her own needle and picks him up walking out throwing him in a car. She rushes and quickly removes anything that looked like a tracker. She gets in and hotwires it before pulling out and leaving. The phone she had wasn't her original. She grabs the guys phone out of his pocket and fumbles dropping it. She gets a few miles away parking. Before tying the guy up to the seat and removing anything sharp. She gets out and sits on the roof. Notcing she has bite marks on her legs. "creeps" she says. She takes a few breaths knowing to stay calm before the end of a mission.

Scarlett updates the location once more and then calls it in. "Gear up everyone, we have a location. Stuff must have backfired" she says. She grabs her gun and sniper before getting in a suv and waiting for her team of 6 to get in. She messages Derek to go update Anthony. "She might have gotten out so keep an eye out, I will send three of you to the house anyways"

Derek drove up to the house which he rudely tracked and knocked loudly.

Ave smiled " you had a rock stuck to your back how is the comfortable I see the impression on you" she said as she stuck her tongue out

Anthony opened the door " um uh Derek?" He said confused

Jaxon smiles cheekily, "nice massage you know" he laughs a little.

Gabriela sighs and was worried about what happened when she was drugged.

Scarlett pulls up to the car and grins as she sees Gabriela. "We'll get him to the base" she says. She takes Jospeh and starts walking back to her Suv Her team had gotten out and started running towards the house. Gabriela got in the car and got back to her truck before heading home a little void of emotion.

Derek smiles, "scarlett told me to update you, they have a location, and thy're on their way to her. That was an hour ago and I have no details.

Ave smiled as she rolled her eyes "tonight would be an actually good night for camping here. Need to remember this spot so can"

Anthony nodded " okay good, thanks for letting me know. Hope she's okay" he said as he composed himself

Jaxon nods, "make sure you message so no one on the team reacts." he smiles brightly.

Derek nods before leaving without any more words. Everyone was tense.

Gabriella gets home removes her contacts and puts them away, and then texts Anthony she's fine as she gets in the shower with her clothes on. The hot water washing blood from marks. She hits on her shower floor and lets herself melt.

Scarlett and her team get the rest of the nights work done and get at the base by speeding. Getting Jospeh set up in a room right as he woke up.

Ave chuckled nodding "of course." She said and cleaned her throat " camping isn't fun alone though. No one to share s'mores with or tell scary stories too"

Anthony sighed with relief :glad you are okay. Had me worried. Talk to you tomorrow, stay safe Gabs: he added a heart after her name before going to his room to change into some comfortable clothing

Jaxon grinned, "I do I do, and we can sing songs" he says excitedly. "let's get you to the base, you can catch some shut eye then I'll bring you home" he smiles.

Gabriela gets out the shower and removes her clothing to change into really baggy clothes, she throws on a sports bra and a hoodie and climbs into bed texting Anthony back, 'talk tomorrow, I'm always safe' she plugs her phone in and falls asleep.

Ave nodded as she took his hand " lead the way" she said with a small yawn smiling

Anthony yawned as he laid on the couch falling asleep

(gonna time skip to the morning cuz yeah)
Jaxon woke up on a couch and looks over, they were in his room at the base. He smiles and sits up stretching lightly.

Gabriela woke up, crappily brushed her hair and threw it into a bun before leaving the house not even bothering to change and going to the coffee shop.

Ave yawned as she opened one of her eyes. She was curled into his pillow. She smiled softly to herself.

Anthony was already awake and working in his shop catching up on some work. He has a coffee mixed with Redbull beside him as he would take a few sips every few minutes.

Jaxon looks at her and smiles, he leaves the room quietly and goes to the kitchen that was on the floor and makes eggs, bacon, and pancakes before returning. He shakes her shoulder lightly, "hey I have food" he says.

Gabriela sat outside the local coffee shop, she sighs still exhausted and she hurt. She stands up and starts walking around aimlessly, trying to ignore her mind.

Ave turned to look at him "Oh food, thanks Jax" she said as she pushed herself up smiling at him with still sleepy eyes.

Anthony kept himself busy as he continued to keep working on this one car. He had finished his coffee but knew he was going to need another pick me up soon

Jaxon smiles, "not a problem" he sits down and pulls out his phone seeing texts from last night.

Gabriela walked up to the shop and walked in, "Hey" she says. She sits down in a chair and watches him. "I have nothing to do so I am going to hide from my team here for a little bit. If you want I will get us food" she smiles faintly even though she knew he was still working on the car.

Ave walked to the table and sat down making herself a plate. She looked over at him "your face expression changed you okay?" She asked softly

Anthony looked over at her " no that's okay, we have the store we can grab some stuff from it. And you are always welcome to hide out over here. You look stressed need anything?" He said while he was finishing up the oil change

Jaxon glances up, "Im worried about Gabby, she went on a mission to catch a trafficker and murder and it was successful but there was a few kinks in her plan and she hasn't talked to anyone about what went wrong. She let scarlett finish taking him into custody apparently..." he says. He puts away his phone and smiles towards her. "I'm sure everything is fine" he smiles.

Gabriela smiles faintly, "not stressed, just recovering from a long night" she watches him finish his work. She remembers back to the morning where she took an emergency contraceptive just in case anything happened while she was drugged and closes her eyes. She opens them back up and grabs unopened water opening it and sipping on it.

Ave nodded and got up as she hugged him " give her sometime if don't hear anything by tonight than worry" she said softly

Anthony finished and walked over to her and kneeled infront of her " I understand. Why don't I close up for a little bit we can go sit inside and watch a movie and let you relax and unwind from the night. And anything you need let me know" he said looking up at her his eyes softer than normal

jaxon nods, "yeah, i just hope it isn't like the last time she went after a trafficker..."He hugs Ave back and smiles lightly.

Gabriela frowns, "You've been closing your shop too much, have some workers run it, no need to be out of money," she says. She looked at him knowing she probably looked rough, she puts the cap back on her water. "we can go with your plan or I can just sit here and watch you work" she offers a small smile as she looks at him.

Ave looked up at him " she will be okay she's strong. Sometimes quite just means processing and making sure next time is better"

Anthony chuckled " okay I will call in some of the guys and let them know to just open the gate that it's unlocked. What is your favorite type of movie!?" He said as he put his hand out

Jaxon shakes his head, "Gabby always drills us about the facts so we know how to do good..." he says. He looks down at her, "you're probably right though"

Gabriela takes his hand and nods, "okay, uh- lets watch a horror or a comedy. Those are the two best genres," she says. she stands up and looks around the shop liking the smell of mechanic shops. She looks at Anthony and smiles faintly,

Ave placed her hand on his cheek "darling relax" she said softly and smiled " she is okay, sometimes girls need a second to just do whats best for them and sometimes its being silent" she said smiling softly

Anthony smiled at her as he closed the door and walked next door "okay so a horror than comedy, so what horror first" he said holding her hand still

jaxon smiled, "I like my new nickname," he says cheekily. "I do hope your right though," he says.

Gabriela followed, and thought for a moment, "let's watch something actually scary, so maybe Saw..." she says. she looks down at their hands and smiles lightly before frowning again. Her mind was not clear at all. She blinks away the thoughts and thinks about how comfortable she will be watching movies.

Ave stuck her tongue out "Oh hush" she said as she poked his cheeks laughing "I hope I am as well, but dwelling and worrying about it will just put a pit in your stomach for the rest of the day" she said looking at him

Anthony looked at her and nodded "I think I have some of those on my shelf. Just pick the one you want out. I am going to go and change into new clothes real fast." he said looking at her before going into his room

Jaxon nods, "you're right..." he said then smiles and pokes her forehead. "For someone with a temper you are a softie" he teases.

Gabriela nods and looks at the horror movies pulling out the movie saw from 2004. She nods and holds it in her hand before sitting down on the couch and setting the movie in front of her. she pulls her knees to her chest and rests her chin on them.

Ave chuckled " I only have a temper when mad or don't like someone or feel uncomfortable" she said as she made a face at him.

Anthony walked back out in sweat pants and a white t-shirt and put the movie in before sitting besides her " want anything to drink or eat?" He said as he watched her softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back