• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Jaxon smiles, "yeah" he smiles. He swims closer to shore so he could stop moving his legs so much.

Charlie looks at him and smirks, "for now" he laughs whole heartedly and turns to his team. "let's get rehab done for the night" he smiles.

Gabriela frowns as she reads scarlets intel email, the guy was disgusting and the only way to get him was to act like a hooker She shakes her head, "hey Anthony I have to get ready for a mission..." she says as she enters the room.

Ave looked at him and chuckled "how often do you usually come here to hang out and swim?" She asked with a questioning tone.

Anthony looked over at her entering " okay, I should most likely head back to my shop and make sure none of the guys punctured a tire. But let me know when get back." He said to her "Charlie here is about to go do his rehab as well so might as well get out of everyone's way so can get to work" he said with a soft smile before it went back to his hard stern look

Jaxon laughs a little, "every couple weeks. IN the winter is when skating s fun" he says.

Gabriela nods, not in a mood to talk or be in a good mood, "Good luck, see you around" she says with a smile. Charlie furrowed his eyebrows, and texts the room the team following behind. Gabriela exits after and heads towards the elevator holding it for Anthony.

Ave looked at him as she slowly let go of him and went and laid on the sand " I actually have never ice skated to be honest" she said alittle embarrassed.

Anthony looked between them both before heading to the elevator behind her. He got in and looked at her trying to read her facial expression

Jaxon grinned, "I'll teach you, it's really fun even when you fall and It hurts." he says as he joins her.

Gabriela hits the main elevator button and looks at Anthony, not really believing anything of what Charlie says. She looks back and walks out as the elevator opens. "Derek! you're in charge til I get back" her voice echoed ad all she got back was a very loud K from across the building. She nods and starts walking again. Scarlett jogs up and brushes past Anthony apologizing quickly. "I have the outfit for you at home, it isn't that bad, I know you would kill me if it was," she says in English. She switches to Italian, "No one will be there, so please be careful" she then walks away and Gabriela shivered, the last time someone went on one of these missions she never heard from her team and she lost the lead.

Ave nodded as she looked at him " okay, I am willing to try it once. If I like it maybe I will keep it up" she said with a soft giggle

Anthony looked between the girls, once Scarlett was gone he caught up to Gabriela " I know I don't know Italian but I am pretty sure I caught the last word, I have heard you say it before to your team. But never them to you. Gabs are you going to be okay with this mission?" He asked looking at her with one eye wide

jaxon smiles, "it feels like flying once you get the hang of it, you will definitely love it" he says as he looks at the sky.

Gabriela looks at him stopping walking, "I'll be fine, my team has a tracker device that I am connecting to my earring so it doesn't get lost" she says, she starts walking again, knowing her voice was void of emotion. "It's time for him to go down, and at this rate I am not loosing anyone else to this pig" she mutters. She gets in her car, "You need a ride, I'll give you one" she says as she opens the passenger door from the drivers seat.

Ave smiled as she looked at the sky as well " oh that sounds fun. But I more love the feeling of the water against my body. The way you can make your body feel weightless in it" she said smiling.

Anthony nodded at her as he got in " okay, just be safe. I know you will be but still feels wrong not to say it." He said trying to not sound like an idiot or that she couldn't handle herself

Jaxon smiles, "Weightlifting in water is always fun" he says with a light laugh.

Gabriela nods stiffly, and starts driving. "I haven't gone on a mission like this since before I become leader...And that mission is why I went to therapy for a few months before I took on this role. I can't let anyone else do this, I refuse to. So I'll be the one to bing him down. Be the one to torture him until I get all the facts and I will be the one to murder the person who is the result of many females, males and kids having gone disappeared, died, or traumatized. I will do my best to help them, and I am ready to get hurt this time if it comes to it." she says. It was a mix of Italian and english.She continues to keep her eyes on the road going a little over the speed limit.

Ave laughed "hey, got to stay in shape for the job someway." She said turning to face him, a piece of her wet blonde hair falling into her face.

Anthony looked at her raising an eyebrow and took one of her hands " and knowing you, you will succeed. But don't over push yourself. Sometimes being to involved is what can get you hurt the most. So just remember when you walk in detach yourself from feelings. Know why you are doing it. But don't get so caught up on needing the hurt them that you give yourself away. I want to know as soon as you are back in your base." He said as he let her hand go

Jaxon laughs, "You still get the gainz" he jokes looking at her with a soft smile.

Gabriela places her hands both on the wheel continuing to drive, "You barely understood half the shit I said, but thank you for the advice" she says. "I don't really let myself feel before or during missions" she adds. She glances over, momentarily missing her hand is his she looks back to the road and furrows her eyebrows.

Ave looked at him softly and stuck her tongue out " nice joke" she said as she tried to keep herself from laughing

Anthony chuckled looking out the window " but I was pretty spot on catching only half of it though you got to admit. That takes some talent. And I get that, just don't want something bad to happen to you. You got alot of people that look up to you and you need to see Charlie able to walk again." He said as he took a breathe " just be safe on the mission"

Jaxon gapped, "Me joking? I would never do such thing" he says chuckling.

Gabriela laughs a little, "You did do good catching half of it" she says. "I am always careful, and don't try and use charlie against me that's not fair" she smiles a little and grabs his shoulder giving it a squeeze, "I'll be fine" then both hands were on her wheel again. She turns into the city and starts on the way to the shop.

Ave burst into laughter looking at him smiling " if you say so" she said before getting up and running back into the water

Anthony smiled at her " I know you will be. I look forward to hearing about it when you get back" he said looking back out the window

Jaxon smiles and watches her run back into the water before looking at the sky and closing his eyes in pure content yet again.

Gabriela nods, "This mission, isn't something I am going to give details about, just warning you about that" she says. she gets to his garage and parks. "I hope no one has punctured any tires" she laughs a little.

Ave dived under the water as she swam. She looked around for anything that could be at the bottom of the water that fell off a person.

Anthony nodded and opened the car door. Once out he looked back in and smiled " at least you cracked a few smiles on the way here. Be safe. Let me know when back at your base." He said before closing the car door and walking into his shop. Where all the guys jumped to their feet seeing him coming

Jaxon fell asleep on accident, but he wears some bomb spf sunscreen.

Gabreila nods and drives to her house in a serious manner. She quicky parks and goes inside to get ready. She looked at the dark purple dress and changes into it. It had a deep plunge but it went to mid-thigh. It wasn't too bad, Scarlett was right. She nods and looks at herself from the side. She goes into her bathroom and pulls out her contact lenses hat were dark brown and puts them in before doing her makeup in a dramatic natural way. She curls her hair and then grabs her lipgloss and walks out of the house to her truck. She pulls out her phone and takes a selfie in the drivers seat, deciding she looked cute. She then opens her messages and texts Anthony. "Ima stop by the shop and have you fill my tires before I head outta the city' she hits send and then grabs her denim jacket slipping it on and zipping it not feeling comfortable before driving her way there.

Ave came back to the water after collecting some coins and looked over at him sleeping and chuckled to herself

Anthony replied :sounds good will keep the door open tl you leave than: he sent as he was checking the shop to make sure everything was okay, while he waited he grabbed a water from the store before closing it down for the night

Jaxon softly snored as he slept peacefully.

Gabriela arrived and parked in the spot that was meant to be parked in, she opens the door and pokes her head in. "Hey, I am here" she says. She knew she looked nothing like her normal self except for the shape of her face, her hair and her bod.

Ave climbed up onto the dock and walked into the little shed. She grabbed some towels and folded one before gently lifting his head and sliding it under. She then went and sat back on the dock with the towel around her and her feet in the water.

Anthony blinked a few times before it registered to him " right tires" he said as he got up to grab the hose. He turned it on as he made his way to her tires. Once filled up he turned it off and looked at her " all right gabs the car is all set. And love the disguise, you look pretty. Different but pretty"

Jaxon turns on his side when the towel appeared under his head as he slept.

Gabriela laughs, "I just look more dramatic with the makeup and my eyes are different but thank you and thank you for the air" she smiles. She opens her truck door, "Scarlett dressed me, so if you wanna give her an ego boost tell her she did good." she says. "I'll text you in the morning" she climbs into her truck and takes off the jacket. before starting it up and backing out the lot.

Ave smiled softly as she looked over at him. She sight softly as she took in the breeze and the fresh air.

Anthony nodded "noted" as he waves her off. Once she was gone he closed the shop up and headed to his house for the night

Jaxon snaps awake and looks around, slightly confused.

Once Gabriela drove the hour and a half to her destination she parks her car and text scarlett to start tracking. She walks into the bar and asks the bartender for water in a glass he'd use for alcohol. She smiles as he hands it to her and she then goes up the stairs to where the creeps hang out. "Alright Joseph, lets speed this up" she whispers. She spots him and walks up, she starts flirting already wishing the night was over. The goal, flirt, car, knock him out, warehouse. Yet he knew not to take females seriously because they've been after him. She smiles as he flirts back.

Ave waved at him chuckling " morning sleepy head!"

Anthony looked at the time and nodded he had a bad feeling about this but tried to tell himself he was over reacting

Jaxon smiles, "Morning-wait it's night time" he furrows his brows and stands up stretching.

Gabriela was stradling him and whispering in his ear. Making him laugh. She ignores the gross feeling she had and smiles as he stands up and starts walking. "My car is around the corner" she says. The guy shakes his head and continues walking and drops her feet, "I'll walk" she says. Joseph nods and looks over at his team before continuing his way out. "You're really pretty" he says to her as he wraps his arm around her shoulder, "You'd be worth a lot" he says. Gabriela froze, "We could take my car, that's worth a lot..." she smiles making herself seem dumb. The guy nods and then all of a sudden Gabriela faints and a dude behind her had a needle. She didn't have eyes on the back of her head ad that was her first error. The guy sighs, "Take her phone, and make sure it's turned off" he says as he grabs her up carefully.

Scarlett sat at a desk in the base watching the tracker move. Everything seemed fine until there was a notification her phone was off. That wasn't the plan. She sends a message in groupchat saying to keep eyes open for her truck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back