• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Ave giggled as her heart fluttered "This is perfectly fine" she said as she smiled softly looking out to the water peacefully.

Anthony chuckled and watched her softly "you got this" he said as he guided her proud

Jaxon carefully sets her down as he came up to the dock, "Tada- it's water" he grins.

Gabreila smiles at the small hype getting another five in still struggling on the 5th one. "So i can do four of em no problem" she rolls her eyes and sits up. "It's what I get for benching 275" she laughs it off. It was almost double hr body weight so she wasn't complaining and her squat and deadlifts were heavier typically. She yawns a little. "want to use the plates? If not wanna help me take care of them?"

Ave chuckled "It is beauitful, thank you for showing me this. It looks so peaceful!" she said with a soft smile as she sat down on the dock and slide her shoes off dipping her feet into the water

Anthony smiled "Lets go take care of them, I think I am good working out for now, till my run later tonight" he said flashing her a smile and giving her a hand to help her up "ready when you are"

jaxon smiles and sits next to her with a smile slipping off his shoes and socks before placing his feet in the water.

Gabriella grins and takes his hand before going to start unloading the plates.

Ave looked over at him "If you weren't part of the gang what would you be doing other than tattoos on the side?" she said gently moving her feet back and forth in the water as she looked into the clearness of if looking towards the bottom

Anthony nodded as she began to help her. "So how often is this room used for rehab purposes?"

Jaxon smiles, "I have a Bachelors in child psychology and normal pyschology. I would probably be helping children through hard times as a social worker or therapst for kids" he says. He watched tiny fish at the bottom of the lake zip by.

Gabriella smiles, "Well, in the morning at 7 am and at night at 7 pm. I can take you to my favorite workers room, he was injured pretty bad and had to have an above the knee amputation because his leg got infected" she sighs. She smile as the weights were finally off.

Ave looked at him "wow that's amazing! I am sure you use it in some of your everyday things with the group and don't even realize it" she said with a small laugh.

Anthony looked at her softly "lead the way, they must be very good if you are calling them favorite. " He said with a small chuckle at her

Jaxon smiled, "what would your backup plan be?" he asks tilting his head showing his interest in her answer.

Gabriela grabs onto his hand and starts walking quickly, she took a few turns before she walks in. "Charlieee, we have a guest" she says. Charlie sets down his knives and looks over grabbing his crutches as he wasn't used to his prosthetic. "You must be the new allies heard about ya" he says, his English horrible. Gabriella smiles and looks between the two nodding before sitting down. Charlie was Gabriella's best friend, and moved from Italy to be in the gang. He was the dare devil of them all and was ready to get back on two feet even if one wasn't really. He had plans to get it specially made so he could run and not have to worry.

Ave smiled at him " funny enough I went to school to be a criminal investigator and was in process of getting my law degree. So if ever decide to change paths could be working part of the fbi" she said as she laughed at herself

Anthony nodded to the man " nice to meet you, and yes that would be me and my guys." He said as she stood besides the wall " Gabriella here told me you are her favorite so I wanted to come and give my respects to you for all you do and wish you the best recovery" he said

Jaxon chuckles, "you'd make a good officer, a really pretty one. Guys would definitely listen to you until a male coworker would work with ya" he jokes wth a grin.

Gabriela smiles and frowns as Charlie glared at her, "I am nowhere near her favorite. She won't even let me leave until the doctors say I am cleared" he says, "but thank you for the wishes." he smiles. Gabreila shakes her head, "I am not having you as a cripple Charlie" she jokes. "You care of no one else who got injured" he says. Gabriela rolls her eyes, "Only don't care about the people who were stupid with their roles" she smiles faintly.

Ave chuckled looking at him with her soft grey eyes. She blushed softly at his comment "Thanks Jaxon." she said with a soft stutter "But for now I think I am right where I am meant to be" she smiled softly at him.

Anthony gave off a deep chuckle and smiled "Sounds like you didn't mess up in your role if you ask me" he said with a small nod "So what is some things you do to pass your time as you are healing?"

jaxon smiles brightly, "You saying that makes me want to push you in the water" he smirks. "I think I am also where I am meant to be" he says looking at her with a small smile.

Charlie makes a face at Gabriela before looking at Anthony. "I am trying to get used to my prophetic now that my wound is healed, but besides that, T.V and honestly just cleaning my case of weapons" he shrugs. "I am boring, all I do is my job. I was Deputy of Jaxon in intel and am also a deputy for scarlett in that hitman sense. I get up close and personal. Or I used to. Might have to use snipers after this" he says.

Gabriella looks at him sad, "You can figure it out and run it by me when you do. I will have you rego training to get your strength back" she says flatly. Then smiles as heir orthopedic team walks in.

Ave smiled at him before reaching down into the water and splashing him " seems the first person to get wet was you" she stuck her tongue out laughing

Anthony nodded " understand. I hear getting used to them can be hard but is worth it. Is yours uncomfortable? I heard that sometimes if they are too tight and not the perfect fit it can make it uncomfortable and harder to use"

Jaxon gasps and scoops water towards her, "Rude one" he jokes.

Gabriela looked at the team and her friend worried. Charlie smiles, "We spent weeks getting it fitted correctly, I am just used to having mobility and I don't have that with the one I'm starting with yet" he says.

Ave giggled as she jumped into the water. She came back up and smiled as she splashed him again " one of us is in. Your turn" she said as she dived back under. She waited patiently under the water as she looked up to the dock blowing air bubbles to the surface.

Anthony looked at him " well best way is to practice. And you have me and Gabriela not doing anything. We can help you practice getting used to it. Making it feel like your own leg again"

Jaxon smiles and does a seated dive in swimming past her and going to the bottom with a smile. He swims back up nd surfaces for a breath.

Gabriela nods, "Yeah we can help ya" she smiles. Charlie smiles faintly, "I am good, I just want to get myself in check. I'll stick with the team" he looks at his leg grabbing it.

Ave smiled as she came back up jumping into his back " got ya" she said into his ear as she smiled and slowly messed his hair up

Anthony looked at him then Gabriela " understandable" he nodded to Gabby softly " he will get the hang of it don't worry"

Jaxon laughs, "Oh really" He kicks his feet and falls back going under with her. He goes back up still feeling her connected, "gotchu" he smirks.

Gabriela sighs, "I know he will, he's always been determined" she says as she looked at charlie. Meanwhile charlie smiled at them before going back to putting on his leg.

Ave laughed as she came back up with him smiling wide. "Do you though because I am still the one holding onto you" she said softly

Anthony smiled softly at her and looked back to charlie

Jaxon chuckles, "I am sure" he smiles. He starts diving under the water.

Gabriela looks at charlie and furrows her eyebrows, "why do you look like that" she says. Charlie smirks, and talks in Italian. "He's chummy for you and your blind" he tsks and shakes his head. Gabriela shakes her head, "You're full of it" she said in engilsh.

Ave held her breath as she held onto him. She looked at all the fishes swimming around them and smiled softly. She was finally relaxed

Anthony raised his eyebrow which brought out the scar across it more. "Do I want to know why one spoke in Italian and the other back in English?"

Jaxon grabs shells making sure there was no life in them before swimming back to the surface taking a breath. "One for you one for me" he smiles cheekily.

Gabriela walks out of the room ad shuts the door, "I'll be in the hall" she says as it clicks. Charlie laughs, "She always runs when I mention stuff," he looks at Anthony. "You care about her...and I don't think its just as Allies" he says. He grabs his clutches and chuckles quietly, slowly standng and using one for support.

Ave smiled at him as she took it into her hands. " It's beautiful thank you" she exclaimed as she looked it over her eyes sparkling next to the water

Anthony looked at Charlie and coughed alittle " um well I mean she's a great leader I admire that she isn't about to back down from anything and puts her head and heart into a decision" as he looked around the room

Jaxon smiled and stays floating in the water so she didn't sink down. His looks up at the sky contently enjoying the moment.

Gabriela sat in the hall on her phone messaging Scarlett as Scarlett finished intel and Gabriela had a job to do at 2 am now.

Charlie smiled, "You like her power huh? she worked hard for it, if you end up getting with her. don't hurt her she has a few...hundred if not more on her side. She never tells us how many she has" he smiles. "She is full of heart head and soul... so don't ever doubt her, she's a hard-ass and doesn't take shit but sh gets hurt quite often..." he says. He takes a few steps, "But... judging on how awkward you got with confrontation, I support you...Plus if it works out ever, I won't be tape and glue guy." he smiles.

Ave looked at him as she tested her head in his shoulder "I swear this really is my happy place."

Anthony looked at him " not big on it at all. And I don't mean I like her for her power, just mean I like how she handles herself. And yes I know she can. But still it's always good to have an extra person watching just incase. Never know when anything will go sideways." He said as he cleared his throat. "Also we just became allies, it's best to keep it professional. For now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back