• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Jaxon looks at him, "She was happy, she joked around a little I think. And was worried about not having fun killing him" he says.

Gabriela pulls out her phone and purses her lips looking at Jaxon, "There's a new recruit we have" she pauses and switches to Italian for privacy reason, "Have derek get rid of him, he isn't cut out for our work and is putting us on the line. His family is associated with law enforcement we don't cause trouble but we don't exactly have clean hands. Have Derek fix it then join us" she clicks the main button for Jaxon before leaving the elevator.

Anthony looked at him "that is good. Glad she was joking around" he went silent when Gabriela began to talk and looked around trying to get things sorted in his head. He smiled softly seeing she had pressed a new button

Gabriela walks, "we're going to the gym, Jaxon will join us after he tells Dere to do something" she says with a soft smile.

Jaxon stays on the elevator, and pulls out his phone texting derek to meet him outside the elevator.

Anthony nodded following her "So, how many of your guys get injured that you need a rehab center?" he said looking around at everything "really amazing work thought. I have kept mine small since I have guys all over some even have partners that work at hospitals so we can do it under the books their" he said chuckling

gabriela sighs, "Sadly, we have big numbers and we don't do everything legally. Although, we don't always just have our team come hear. We allow our family and friends if they need help over here. We have trained staff, surgeons, and other people for here..." she says. "Within the past month, we've had at least 20 people pass, and a lot get injured" she frowns walking into the weight room. "My family isn't just in this state but a few others, and we allie with others. So we allow them to fly their people here..." she smiles and walks over to treadmills.

Anthony looked at her "Understandable, sorry for the losses. Know why they been dying?" He said as he walked over to the punching bag station. "Ah my favorite hasn't done this work out in a long time," he said as he grabbed some gear to protect his hands flashing her a small smile.

Ave sighed walking back out of the room, she was covered in blood, her mascara was all running down her face from crying. She took a deep breath as she looked around to see if anyone was nearby as she composed herself.

Gabriela laughs a little but not in the funny way, "people go out on dangerous objectives if they choose to.... some just don't make it. We try to help them the best we can after we get them here. Yet usually they give up while we try to save them. We all go through extensive training, which is why I allow people to have fun. Our work isn't something we're proud of all the time. We protect civilians but are criminals ourselves so one wrong move and we put normal people at risk. So I train, they train. If we get injured we do our best to get better, if we don't survive we know we tried at least. Every single person in this building in my family, has signed a paper, it's life or death in here. You can thrive or sink to the bottom. The normal people in this building are here on work contracts and not gang affiliation. they have no clue who we are unless they're related to people. That's not what you asked, but it all relates.... People get injured when put in the face of danger" she says. She starts her treadmill and goes at a light jog. "We have a group training session tomorrow on protection and firearms for our newbies, you can come if you want. We train like the military almost" she jokes partially and grins as she watches Anthony at the punching back.

Jaxon finishes his conversation with Derek and walked in during Gabriellas speech going right over the the smith machine and loading it with heavy weights.

Anthony chuckled "I may need to send some of my guys. Need them well trained some think they know best and don't" he said as he started to punch the bag.

Ave cleaned off and sighed as she went to go find them, she looked around at all the numbers on the elevator button and sighed hitting for main floor figuring that was the best place to find out where everyone was

Gabriela looks at him, "We train people about 10 miles from here, so send em over I'll send you coordinates" she smiles and amps up her treadmill to a sprint doing her typical minute run and 20 second breaks.

Jaxon does his typical back squats, almost failing his 3rd rep.
Derek looks at Ave, "They're in the hospital wing, bottom two" he says with a nod before glancing back down at his phone tracking down the newbie.

Anthony looked at her "cool, they will need it. If they give you trouble just call me. They should know better" he said as he started to punch faster

Ave nodded at Derek before finding her way to them. She walked in and sat in the corner watching

Gabriela nods and stops her treadmill machine, "will do" she smiles. She looks at Jaxon, "after I do some warm up reps, I need a spotter on the bench" She says.

Jaxon nods and finishing his workout with cable pulls before walking to Gabbie who was setting weights. "Wanna join us Ave?" he asked with a smile.

Anthony smiled back at her before concentrating on his punching method. Before he was going easy not even getting a sweat and wanted to change that.

Ave looked up at him " not yet. Afraid if I move I may start to cry again" she said as she had her legs pulled to her chest " just needed to be away from the room for a bit but rather not be alone either"

Gabriela finishes her warm-up squats and such before loading on 245 pounds onto the bar. She sighs happily, deciding to back squat the weight. She braces herself starting to squat. She finishes her first set of 4 reps and shrugs off her shoulders.

Jaxon spots Gabbie while talking to Ave, "I understand you're hurting, but get up and start working out, walk on the treadmill or something. It's better then sitting there and overthinking about everything" he says.

Ave tried to smile " working out is more Anths thing. I prefer walking by the streams or going for a swim. Especially when over thinking. But thank you Jaxon for not wanting me to over think I really appreciate that. Right now I am just hurting, I was finally coming to terms with not having my mom around for everything important in my life. To find out he had a hit out just made it worse again." She said with a smile

Anthony looked over at them but kept his mouth shut, he knew her opening up was something she wasn't often to do with someone.

Jaxon looks at her, and sighs, "there will always be shitty people, I lost both my parents when I was twelve... My dad murdered my mom then kinda need himself... they weren't well. I grew up in a foster home then I turned 18 and Gabbie took me in. I know what it's like not to have a parent. I grew up having absent parents" he says. He smiles as gabbie finished then walked over to Ave, "it's okay to not wanna smile, or be okay, just make sure you know in the back out your mind there will always end up being a form of justice. So this resurfaced pain is a blessing by whoever exists out there" he smiles and holds out his hand. "There's a nice lake that's a ten-minute walk away from the warehouse, we use it for training. Come on" he smiles faintly.

Gabriela sits on a bench and stretches minding her own business.

Ave nodded as she took his hand "than you, and I understand that. Just sucks alittle. I am sorry about your parents." She said softly as she fixed her hair " I'm lucky Anthony was old enough to be able to care for me, he refused to let anyone take me away since had already gone though enough"

Anthony walked over to Gabriela " looks like you are going to need a new spotter" he said jokingly

Jaxon nods, "Your brother seems like a nice guy, I a happy he protects you" He walks into the elevator and smiles at Ave before pressing the main button.

Gabriella nods, "I bench and squat the same amount hold on" she says before grabbing the weight from the squat rack to the bench.

Aveline nodded as she leaned against the railing "yea he is. When our parents died and he had to take over the business both, only select people in the neighborhood knew and helped him get it together and those who didn't he kept that way. But he swore that since our neighbors helped him he would always help them. So every year he holds a bbq donation party and everyone comes and he selects one business he knows has been really getting it rough that year to get all the donations. No one gets it two years in a row has to be a new one. Doesn't mean they won't again but order. He has been a rock for me too. Except when came to mother nature for me.. had to go to our hospital and talk to one of the guys nurse girlfriends.. was an interesting conversation at 12 with a stranger." She chuckled " but yea really great guy. When he cares for someone it's his mission to protect them no matter what."

Anthony nodded and waited patiently for her. He smiled softly since around her his guard he felt comfortable enough to keep down. " So do you teach the trainings or have someone else train them. I figure since you are a perfectionist and want the best backing you up you would be the one too. But I could always be wrong"

Jaxon nods in understanding, "He seems like a good person to have on your side" he smiles, he walks out of the elevator and out the doors. "Gabriela is tense, yet she cares for everyone. The people who have been around the longest will tell you she is a sweetheart except when it comes to business. She does try to keep the peace. yet if someone fucks up, they're dead either by order or by their mistakes...I have only ever seen her try to save department heads. She makes the department heads fight for their department. She runs us, yet she allows us to lead separate groups. I run intel." he says happily. "I was trained on intel when I first joined and am head of it"

Gabriela smiles and starts her lifting. She sets it on the bar to breathe before responding. "I trained the department heads that I have training people. Derek, Scarlett, and usually Lizaro train the groups, I pop in to test people at least 3 times. the beginning middle and end" she smiles. "I am not a perfectionist...where did you get that crazy idea'' She laughs a little.

Ave smiled at him "that's super cool!" She said looking softly at him " I am glad that you are able to do something that you are good at well two things" she said with a chuckle

Anth laughed softly " well I got it from how you had everything already ready for our meeting and the way you hold your ground. It seems that way because you look know all your exits and know how to stay hidden but be in charge"

Jaxon smiles, "tattoos are just a side hobby" he winks and continues walking. He looks up at the sky and closes his eyes knowing his path is clear ahead of him.

Gabriela looks at Anthony, "You're a neat freak- you over examine the first time you meet someone so you know how to treat them huh." she smiles and starts another rep. She looks at the weights deciding it asn't heavy enough. "Help me load like... 15 lbs each side... I wanna see if I can or and extra 30" she smiles.

Ave looked at him softly smiling " thanks again for everything" she said softly as she fixed her dress softly trying to keep her calm

Anything added some to the bar for her smiling softly " of course and yes yes I am" he chuckled

Jaxon grins as he smells the water from a distance. "It's not a problem, there is a little hut by the wayit has extra swimsuits if that interests you" he smiles.

Gabriela smiles, "of course you are" she laughs softly and fixing her posture for the lift before getting it. She gets about 5 reps in and barely lifts it back up.

Ave nodded "okay cool" she said with a chuckle "swimming is one of my favorite things ever so relaxing," she said smelling the air and relaxing

Anthony chuckled as he held the bar for her "want me to remove a pound so you can keep going" he said softly to her

Jaxon smiles as he sees the lake ahead, he grabs Ave and picks her up and walks faster. "hope you don't mind" he smiles cheekily.

Gabriella shakes her head glaring playfully, "no I got this," she laughs going for another five.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back