• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Anth nodded smiling "we can wait to go. No need to be driving and get into a car accident," he said as he downed a glass of water "want a glass of water as well?"

Ave nodded "Okay okay, oh no I don't need you guys thinking I am that dumb" she laughed as she smiled "Oh the last question. Do you guys have aprons down their... this is my favorite dress and would be sad to see it ruined with blood"

Gabriella stretches out sitting back down, "No but do they have cashews here?" she says quietly with a small smile.

Jaxon smiles, "There are aprons and then we might have extra clothes to wear in case you don't want an apron" he smiles. He walks out of the elevator as it dings. The sound of people in pain rang through the air. Scarlett runs past, "Jaxon, you need to get your suspect out of my favorite room we're paced, there are only 4 available rooms" she yells as she turns left and disappears. Jaxon chuckles, "Row ten, 5th door on right is the room I had Lorenzo delivered to" he smiles, "let's so, in every room there are two walk-in closets, one if for your personal stuff and then restraints for your victim or whatever. other closest had a shit ton of weapons and dangerous things" he smiles all giddily and walking towards row ten.

Anthony nodded "of course we do. We have almost anything you could think of" he chuckled

Ave nodded as she headed down to the room she was in. She smiled softly once entering the room. "Okay here we go." she said softly heading over to the closet thinking of what she wanted. She tapped her footgently as she smiled. She changed into some of the clothes that they had and then went and grabbed a small knife as she headed over to the body

Gabriella grins, "I will take some cashews then," she says. She pulls out her phone and nods at Jaxons update he sent and put her phone back away.

Jaxon smiles, "Have fun I have to clean row 9's room, we all have shifted for cleaning rows if you see me vomiting it'll be why" he jokes before heading to row nine. The hallways were flooded with a sheet of blood coming from the doors. Can't go into too much detail because of guidelines. Big sad. Jaxon sighs and grabs the fresh large towel and starts walking on it all the way down the hall. Rows 5-9 were for the specifically trained torturers and they did their job thoroughly. It was like magic almost.

Anth nodded as his bartender brought it over for her, he ordered himself a salad and some orange slices since he hadn't eaten all day and turned to her "any music or tv suggestions you want on?"

Ave smiled at him, a few minutes later she walked out of the room and wiped the blood off her face with the back of her hand, and smiled softly. She was happy leaving him that way for now. She had sewn most of the cuts back up to prolong it more.

Gabriella shakes her head and eats a few cashews, "no, I am content" she says.

Jaxon had soaked up blood and now was mopping all the floors virgoursly.

Anthony nodded at her "Okay, cool. Sorry I haven't eaten in a while and it helps me get the whisky out fast" he said eating a few of the orange slices

Ave walked down to where Jaxon was and looked in "I see no puke that is a good sign" she said laughing with a smile "need any help cleaning up?"

Gabriella smiles, 'It's all good, there's a good diner up north, they're named Gators diner, I recommend, their steak is to die for" she eats more cashews.

jaxon looks at her, "I will get injured if I allow you to help' he says with a small smile, "thank you though" he continues mopping. They all took turns that way they could respect row 9 specifically. The people worked hard, Gabriella knew that they didn't understand why row 9 was messy. so people taking turns cleaning it was necessary.

Anthony chuckled "Of course I will need to try it sometime. I am all good when you are," he said as he sat back in the stool

Ave nodded "Okay, I am going to go clean off this blood and change back into my clothes. Need to let him rest up a bit, since he passed out on the last sewing up of a cut.. wimp" she said with a soft scuff in her voice

Gabriella stands up and does a stretch making sure she wasn't impaired. "I am all set, let's go to the warehouse, it's a good 30 -40 minute drive give or take," she says smiling.

Jaxon nods and continues cleaning. He smiles as the hallways were mopped, now he needed to mop the rooms.

Anthony nodded and stood behind her "Lead the way" he said softly with a small smile. He nodded to his boys as they walked out of the bar

Ave changed and waited across from her dad. She sat on a chair just looking at him. She did keep checking his vitals just to make sure she didn't lose him yet.

Gonna just time skip to when Gabbie and Anthony yet there)
Gabriela pulls up to the large warehouse parking her Mustang and getting out. "This is the warehouse, it's where everything happens, If you tell anyone of it I will hurt you. I mean that in the kindest of ways. Mainly because there is a daycare on the very top floor and I value their safety" she says. She walks into the warehouse and shouts in Italian hello and receives hellos back. She grins and heads towards the elevator, "Bottom 3 if the torture chambers and that is where we are going. It is a very loud yet clean place after 5 pm. So Jaxon should be done with him row and in row 10 with Ave" she smiles.

Jaxon runs to row ten and smiles as he reaches the room, "I should tattoo aggressively a detailed penis on his foot." he jokes partially.

Anthony nodded looking around "Nice, and wouldnt tell anyone don't like seeing innocents hurt for no reason" he said following her

Ave chuckled "I would not tell you no to that. I keep checking his vitals because he hasn't woken back up yet." she said looking up at him smiling

"There are 7 levels, 3 bottom four top then this main floor, it is easy to get lost in all of them except the daycare which was renovated for the kiddos and workers" she smiles, the elevator dings and she walks out turning right to head towards row ten. "The halls echo, I am going to pull Ave out of the room to tell her in a different room" she whispers.

Jaxon sighs, "It'd be a waste of ink, I get the nice stuff. because if tattoos go over an hour in the hair I get paid bank" he smiles brightly. He grabs a heart rate monitor. "We have medical equipment to make stuff easier in the torture closet," he says.

Last edited:
Anthony nodded as he followed her "Okay and yea that uh that sounds like a good idea" he said patting her back "good luck"

Ave chuckled "If only I had noticed it" she stuck her tongue out "yes lets not waste ink that I may want for my body later" she said smiling at him

Gabreila smiles tightly, "thanks I will need to" she walks into the room and smiles at Jaxon and Ave. "Hey Ave, can I steal you for a moment?" she walks ou of the room to the room across unlocking the empty room.

Jaxon grinned and nods, then smiles at gabbie as she walked in, suddenly noticing her serious tone.

Anthony stood against the door looking at everyone. "hey guys" he said before fully walking in

Ave looked at her and nodded "um uh yea" she said as she looked back at Jaxon and Anthony before following her across the hall

Gabriela sighs, and pulls out two chairs taking a seat in one, "your brother shot Lorenzo for a reason, one for him being an ass but secondly because he is the one who hired people to go after your parents, he is why your parents are gone" she says. She opens her phone and opens a file, "I had one of my workers who were there open an investigation when they messaged me what Lorenzo said, and we pinpointed the group he went to, they are an organization as they like to call themselves and they're expensive. I have already emailed your brother. I am telling you it's so you're a little less pissed about it, I also want you to make him suffer like hell" she finishes her statement. "I am going after their organisation by the way, that's all"

Jaxon looks at Anthony, "So how do you think it is going?"

Ave sat in it staring at her. She was fighting back tears and built up anger, she clutched her fists together and took a deep breath "Thank you for telling me. I am sure that was hard since he is still your father." she took a deeper breathe to keep her voice from shaking "Thank you for also going out of your way to find the organization that does mean a lot to me. If you don't mind I have someone to punch really hard in the face with a knife" she said as she stood up and walking back into the room and going to grab the sharpest knife they had.

Gabriela nods "he's no father of mine, he stopped being one when I was 15" she says before Ave walked out, and walks in and grabs Anthony's shoulder, "might have had someone snag your email and send details about a plan to it" she releases his shoulder and watches Ave.

Jaxon stood back, knowing blood would probably splash.

Ave glared as she stabbed him as she let a scream out

Anthony nodded at her and sighed softly "I suggest leaving the room, she's just going to keep screaming. She doesn't remember much of the death or them and always wished our mom was still around for a lot of life questions she may go out of control" he said standing at the door

Gabriela nods, "there is a gym on the floor above us in our hospital wing, it's kind of a rehab and then full out gym area for people who stay here 24/7" she smiles and walks out.

Jaxon pulls out a toolbox and sets it a few feet away from ave before leaving to go with Gabriela and Austin.

Anthony nodded as he followed her. He looked around at everything "this is a really big place. I admire that." he cracked his neck and then his arms "I may be here a while, I want to wait for her, because she may have a breakdown after she is done."

(going to skip ave for now)

"This place was built two years after I started, it's my biggest accomplishment" she smiles proudly, and then nods. "Stay as long as you need" she smiles she gets in the elevator and clicks b2 and crosses her arms.

Jaxon stays quiet.

Anthony nodded and looked at Jaxon "How was she before she just came back in?" he said leaning against the elevator walls

Users who are viewing this thread

Back