• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

PrincessAveRedfern

Horror and Disney Fanatic.. I see the good in all
A day in the life of a gang
Two different gangs are fighting for their territories. They want it known that it's their turf. They aren't afraid to make conflict. In the world of these gangs, they are wanting to prove who is better than the other.

On one side we have:

Ave: She is a blonde, with long curly hair. She has Grey eyes and loves to make people laugh. She also has a dark side to her, where she needs to be right and things go her way. Her brother Anthony is the leader of their Gang. You can usually catch Aveline wearing her black leather jacket with a dress under it. She loves to have the attention on her, so she will cause a scene just to have eyes on her, even though she can be shy at times.

Anthony: He has black hair that he likes to spike up, with green eyes. He is the leader of his gang, he drives around in his pickup truck. He owns a small little mechanic shop that has an attached store to it that he and Ave work at. He every year throws his annual bbq for the neighbors and their kids.

The neighborhood they live in knows them all by name. On the outside you would think they are just normal people, you would never assume that they are in a gang.

On the other side we have:

Jaxon: 23 years of age A single child, who's only family is the gang he was accepted into, he is a tattoo artist, and typically covers all his tattoos when walking into the gangs warehouse. He is brown eyed and brown hairs and stands at 6''3, he is the typical image of a fuck boy, but is actually genuinely sweet and playful when not doing his work. He owns a all black 167 ford thunderbird, yet for work drives a dark red ram truck. He is always in sweatpants and a shirt of some sorts, or basket ball shorts and a tshirt. (Faceclaim is akeem osborne)

Gabreilla: gabbie grew up into leader of the gang, after her father disappeared to Germany he told her to run it. She gladly stepped into the role, she is not nice inside or outside of work. She is a heavy partier yet somehow always acts sober. She is trained in mma and is a black belt in most and is trained with guns and knives. Most of which she was forced to do but gladly excepted. She is your typical bad ass 24 year old. Gabbie has jet black hair, and hazel green eyes and stands at about 5''6... She has a tattoo that her best friend Jaxon gave her of a cardinal on her shoulder blade. She works at a dog kennel and trains dogs in protection and just in general. She owns a pitbull and a all black German shepard She drives a all black matted ram truck that is lifted. (Faceclaim is undecided)

Last edited:
Jaxon: 23 years of age A single child, who's only family is the gang he was accepted into, he is a tattoo artist, and typically covers all his tattoos when walking into the gangs warehouse. He is brown eyed and brown hairs and stands at 6''3, he is the typical image of a fuck boy, but is actually genuinely sweet and playful when not doing his work. He owns a all black 167 ford thunderbird, yet for work drives a dark red ram truck. He is always in sweatpants and a shirt of some sorts, or basket ball shorts and a tshirt. (Faceclaim is akeem osborne)

Gabreilla: gabbie grew up into leader of the gang, after her father disappeared to Germany he told her to run it. She gladly stepped into the role, she is not nice inside or outside of work. She is a heavy partier yet somehow always acts sober. She is trained in mma and is a black belt in most and is trained with guns and knives. Most of which she was forced to do but gladly excepted. She is your typical bad ass 24 year old. Gabbie has jet black hair, and hazel green eyes and stands at about 5''6... She has a tattoo that her best friend Jaxon gave her of a cardinal on her shoulder blade. She works at a dog kennel and trains dogs in protection and just in general. She owns a pitbull and a all black German shepard She drives a all black matted ram truck that is lifted. (Faceclaim is undecided)

Ave was walking around with some of her girlfriends when one of them mentioned they had gotten a new tattoo. She smiled while looking at it "Oh cute. Where did you get it! I have been looking to get one, but as you know I am super picky and haven't found an artist I like." She said as she grabbed her arms gently listening to her explain where. She laughed at her friend gently as she made her bring her to the tattoo artist so she could finally get her tattoo. She looked at the tattoo artist and smiled "Hi so my friend here said you did her tattoo yesterday. I want one and want you to do it. I love what you did!" She said while looking him up and down.

Anthony cursed under his breath while he was fixing up his neighbors old 1980 truck. He wiped his oil greased hand on his white shirt while he rolled out from under the car. He looked into the store to see a group of the neighborhood siblings coming in and went to them "Hey kiddos! What you need today. Don't forget to tell your siblings to come by I have their orders in. Now go grab the drinks and snacks you need on me!" He knew that giving them that code would get to them, being discreet was the best way since doesn't want the old-time folks to get offended since had does sometimes take personal orders for everyone. He wants his store to outshine the rest and will go through hills to make sure they have the snacks anyone wants.

Jaxon pull away from the arm he was inking up and looks at her, "You can talk to the receptionist up front, and she will get you situated, I have books up there of unused work I can do that way it is unique and I have popular tattoos I can do. She will get you all set up, with prices which average depending on what you want." He pauses, and apologizes to his client. "She will explain how to take care of it after as well" he finishes his sentence. "Tay! We have another client" he shouts to the back. A young girl runs forward from the back room and goes to the desk. "You can talk to her and I will be with you after this client" He smiles politely ignoring the eyes that checked him up and down. He picks back up his tattoo gun and resumes the tattoo of the young man in front of him.

Gabriela sat in the park watching her dogs play fight each other. Their tails wagged, she laughs a little and shouts here in Italian and they dart over standing on each side of her. She stands up and hooks their leashes onto them before starting the walk to the truck. She checks her tires and sighs, she looks around and noticing and auto body shop across the street and groans in frustration. She gets her dogs into the truck before heading across the street. She pulls up her hood she wasn't wearing her hair back with extensions today to hide her true appearance. At least she wore contacts. "Ahem, excuse me, I was wondering if you had anything I can use to fix a punctured tire" she spoke softly, not letting her typical tone peak through.

Ave groaned as she walked to the front to talk to Tay. " So I know he said he has a book, but I kind of have an idea in mind. And money isn't an issue" she smiled "I was thinking of a heart with angel wings and a ribbon through the heart that says "je t'aime" and was hoping to have it done on my thigh. Would he be able to do that?"

Anthony looked at her "well that depends, I would need to see the puncture. Of it's an easy fix I can do it for free but if it's a big problem may need a new tire. Any idea how it happened?" He said while looking at her, his expression cold and not changing feeling like something was off but not in the mood to find out.

The girl looks at the girl blinking, "He would, he will need a moment to draw up the idea and see if you like everything" she explains. "I just need a size estimate and if you want color or shading or both. He really only charges for those 3...." she says, she pulls out a clean piece of paper. "You can write it all down, I will type it all in when situated" she walks to the back room. "I will be back Jax, I texted you what she wants" she says. Jaxon finishes the young mans tattoo and wipes it clean. "Anything you want changed or fixed up on it before I coat it?" he asks. The young man gave the all clear to tape it so Jaxon got him situated. "I'll check you out, I have another client after you, so it gives me time to get her situated as well and not stress my rep" he smiles and goes to clear the young mans balance. "Have a great day sir" he says waving after the man was situated. "Ma'am do you have everything filled out?" he asks lens against his granite counter.

Meanwhile Gabriela was looking at Anthony, "I think I ran over a nail or something. I don't know, I was at the dog park with my puppies for a few hours so it lost a lot of air. I'd rather not have to pull my spare tire out" she says. She looks across the street. "I have one of the most common trucks in the city, it's a ram 2500, I have it across the street I can drive it across but I don't wanna ruin my axels" she frowns.

She looked up at him and nodded as she handed him the paper. " All set, like I told her, price doesn't matter and size is whatever would make it look better and not be overstretched." She looked around the room then back at him " I want it on my thigh, this is something that is important it's a very important tattoo." She looked at him with soft eyes hoping it could be done soon, as she had to get back to Anthony and the shop soon or he would start to wonder where she ran off to or worse.

Anthony nodded and grabbed his air pump some oil and his tire plug. " Well, let's get it all fixed up for you and the pups then. It will take a few minutes because need to put the oil through to find the hole so not fixing a part that isn't the hole." While walking with her he also grabbed his tire jack and rolled it with him

Jaxon offers a smile, "I have an idea in mind that fits what you want, let me draw it up" he sits down in his bar stool grabbing all his stencil stuff to draw up the tattoo. After a good 15 minutes he looks at it and smiles. "I went for a realistic vibe, I'll do some background shading for it as well and color in the ribbon whatever color you want it." he explains. He hands over the stencil, "anything you want changed" he gives a lopsided grin. Tay had come back and put in the info, before retreating back to packing what she had to.

Gabriela gets to her truck, and orders her dogs in english instead of italian to be quiet. "Hush" she says, she looks at Anthony and point to her front left tire. "I already checked the rest and they're fine, it is that one" she says. She sits on the cement and watches, "thank you for coming across the street" she gives a tight smile that was probably barely see able.

Ave nodded looking it over. "Looks good and I was thinking red for the ribbon like blood. Unless you have other ideas" she leaned against the counter slowly tapping her fingers handing it back to him giving a soft glare

Anthony nodded looking at her "do I know you? You seem familiar" he said as he lifted the car up to remove the tire. "Dogs seem well trained. They look like amazing dogs' as he put the oil into the tire moving it around spotting the hole, he plugged it and tapped the hood of the car "all set and on the house"

Jaxon shook his head, "Red is great, you can come on behind" He says. When they sit down he starts cleaning the area where she wanted it. Then positions the stencil on the skin to get the print to go over there. He removes it and looks at the positioning making sure it could look amazing. He nods and looks up, "Get comfortable, we'll be here for about 20-30 minutes" he says promptly. He grabs new needles that were sterilized ad hands her the papers that show it's verified to be sterile. He gets all his stuff completely ready and throws on gloves before handling the needles.

Gabriela grins, and shook her head, "I mean I work at the dog kennel not to far from here during my free time" She says. She looked at him shocked at how fast he got it taken care of. "Thank you uhm Hold on" She opens her truck door and grabs her wallet. She looks over and then pulls a 50.. "If I was paying you'd get a 50 tip regardless, I know how much stuff is for certain things when doing car stuff. I usually work on one of my best friends thunderbirds" she says. She left no room for argument. "Again, thank you so much for helping me, it means a ton. I have a call with my father to attend and he'll have me killed if I don't get to it on time" I say, faking a joking tone even though I was serious. I wave goodbye and climb into my truck answers my ringing phone in italian before shutting the door.

Ave leaned back into the chair and took out her phone. She texted her brother: I am running a little behind. Do not worry, everything is okay: She looked at Jaxon "Okay I am all set for you to go." She put her phone down to watch him do his work. "So how long you been doing tattoos for? you are very good at it. I looked at some of the ones you have in your book." she said softly

Anthony nodded and waved her off staring at the 50 dollar bill muttering "Italian... hmm still seems familiar and not from a dog kennel never been to one of those" as he walked back to the garage, he put the 50 into the cash register and grabbed his phone that was going off to see his message from his sister. He shook his head in disagreement: okay but be safe: as he put his phone down he looked at some of the boys walking in and nodded pointing to the back "I will meet you guys in the back in a second just have to close the shop up. Do not touch things this time and I mean it"

Jaxon looks up momentarily, and smiles. "Well, I have been doing tattoos since I was 18. I needed a place to work and my old mentor saw something in me and took me under. Then I inherited his shop" he explains. He sighs, slightly disappointed that his mentor was gone. He wipes the tattoo and continues working. Smiling at how detailed yet simple it was, "Your idea for this tattoo is amazing" he compliments. After about another 20 minutes he finishes it and wipes it clean. He smiles at how the bow popped more then the rest, and the shadow behind it causes the tattoo to pop a little. He nods, "Anything you'd like changed before I wrap it up for you ma'am?" he asks.

Gabriela argues with her father over the phone about gang territory, she switches to english shouting about how everything was fine the way it was. There was no fights about who gets what in the city anymore. Everything was situated. Yet her father wanted her to take the city. She huffs and hangs up, "we aren't even his, he fucking left and has the nerve" she rambles to herself in italian before pulling up to her small house that had many secrets within before getting out of her truck and getting her dogs. She huffs.

Ave nodded looking at it "it looks amazing thank you, I been waiting to get this for months. Just needed the right tattoo artist. Thank you" She smiled looking down at it before she clapped "Thank you, how much do I owe you?" She grabbed her wallet from her purse while remaining seated so that way he could wrap it "Also please don't call me ma'am I am not in my 50's"

Anthony closed the shop up and walked into the back. "So Ave is running late no surprise. But what's the word on the street? I want all ears to remember I want to know who is after our side, we aren't going to let them walk in here and just take it. So you better not lie to me, or be going behind my back." He walked behind his desk as he hit some buttons and grabbed their money out. "Now I want the truth and you will be paid like we agreed on. I will know if you are lying I been at this long enough." He looked at them all coldly

Jaxon chuckles lowly, "Sorry about that," he looks at the paper with her name, "well ave, it was pretty simple, only 150" he smiles, he tape the leg and smiles. "I am sure you know not to take this off for a while, and an ink sac will appear that is completely healthy and it won't ruin your tattoo" he reassures. He stands up and walks over to the reps desk pulling up the screen.

Gabriela walks inside her home her dogs bolted in and run to their water bowls. She smiles, and looks out her window knowing she had jobs to do and money to collect. She removes her hoodie and goes to her room to change. She opens her book case and heads down the stairs. She quickly gets dressed in a black pair of cargo and a tank top. She slips on her belt and clips on her gun holster and knife. She nods in acceptance looking at her appearance. She fixes her hair and unpins her curtain bangs which naturally hid when her hair was done. She takes out her contacts, and nods at her eyes. She sighs in frustration. Before she was fine, she was happy she was running her gang further north. She shakes her head, knowing the gang she rivaled wouldn't wanna interact peacefully, they were intruders, and she was always a bitch when it came down to actually working if she wanted peace.

Ave nodded and handed him 200 "Keep the change, you did a really great job. Will have to get another soon. Any special instructions for aftercare?" She flipped her hair smiling looking at the time "Shoot." she muttered a little too loudly "Anthonys going to kill me" She put her number on the paper "I have to run sorry but just text that number the rest of the instructions" as she ran out the door. She ran into the back when she got back to the shop "Sorry I am late had a last-minute appointment"

Anthony sighed and gave them all a death stare before anyone could laugh "Being on time would be nice for once. Now like I was saying we were going over everything that has been heard around town. They are slowly making a move and sounds like their head boss isn't going to be nice about this either. So Ave if you could for just one second not be so attention seeking I need you to be on your top game you are one of the hardest people I know when need to be. So just think about your actions and do not do anything without my approval first" he took a deep breath and looked at them all "AND THAT IS TO YOU ALL YOU COME TO ME BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING WE DO NOT RAISE SUSPICION WE HAVE BEEN HERE SINCE OUR PARENTS AND WE WILL STAY WE TAKE CARE OF OUR NEIGHBORS YOU DO ONE THING TO MESS THIS UP AND I WILL MESS YOU UP" He glared his green eyes looking like they would shoot lasers out

Jaxon nodded and thanks her for the tip, and decided to send a link to the site on aftercare for the tattoo. He looks at Tay, "could you shut down shop? Thanks, Gabs needs me to run errands" he says before running out. He hops into his thunder bird, and smiles at the low purr of the vehicle before going to run his errands.

Gabriela looked outside and decided she was going to drive her Mustang for these errands, she was in the city, and couldn't risk being recognized in her truck. She leaves her house and starts driving back into the city. She grabs her black and grey tie dye hoodie from her passenger seat that was 5 x too big for her short frame and parks her vehicle turning it one. She pulls up to her second hands apartment, and gets out of her vehicle, in a normal manor do to the fact the car was actually her height. She slams the door and walks in. "DEREK! WE HAVE SHIT TO DO" She yells, before walking back out. She hears thudding around and the man cursing before running out. "Im here Boss" he says. He leaves the complex with her and gets in the mustang. "Where are we going" He asks. Gabriela looks at him. "We have a meetings with our rivals third hand Chase, and this can either go good or bad. We have snipers surrounding the area. We have had no communication on it so they are there on there own for us. As far as I know. This group thinks I am a guy" She smirks. "So that's why you are here. I decided Jax was going to collect from others" she explains. "I am only speaking italian and spanish when we get there" she starts speeding to their destination.

Ave rolled her eyes and looked at Anthony "Maybe if you actually trusted me more we would have this under control already" She giggled biting her lip before sitting on the desk "So who are you sending with Chase? Since he can be an idiot at times.. no offense Chase" She glared at him as she tapped her fingers waiting for his response

Anthony nodded "Yes I decided that even though you can be insane at times, I will be having you go with Chase, I will be in the building a block over in case I am needed. You have the necklace with the mic still? I want to hear everything and I need to make sure you are safe. Chase, you are lucky I am having you handle this because I don't trust that side. You do anything to put Ave in danger I will personally make your life miserable" he took Aves's hand as he walked her to the car "Now be safe and do not do anything irrational you got this??" He said staring at her before getting into his car

(Jaxon is doing some important stuff that I am not typing atm because he has no one to interact with so eh)

Gabriela looks around as she steps out of her vehicle, she smiles and looks over at Derek who could also sense the tension in the air. Gabriela almost laughs at the feeling and puts on her sunglasses. She looks at Derek and starts speaking Spanish, because Derek sucked at Italian. They walk to a wall, open spaces were dangerous. This was meant to be more of a peaceful meeting. Gabriela looks to the car pulling in and smirks a little. "Don't forget the script Derek" Gab says in Spanish she offers a tight smile, hating she was letting him speak for her for once. Derek playfully glares, "Your father is going to kill you" he says loudly shaking his head.

((That's fine! he will be interacted soon!! I won't play Anthony either right now since he's just listening in but will play chase for a bit!)

Ave looked at Chase glaring "You better not mess this up, Chase. I am not in the mood to fix your mess!" She stepped out of the car she moved her hair off her shoulders and fixing her outfit to make sure her dress wasn't riding up and to make sure her knives and gun weren't being able to be seen and then fixed her jacket. She waited for Chase to get out of the car where she interlocked her arm with his trying not to make a face or punch him.

Chase chuckled as he put his arm around hers "I love the fact you are hating every minute of this not just that Anthony put me in charge of the meeting but because you have to have your arms around me." He walked towards Derek and Gabriela, when he was about 10 feet away he spoke up " We are here to hear what you have to say"

Derek sighs, "That's nice of you, back up a little bit, reactionary gap y'know" he says. He shoves his hands in his pockets and turns them out, "I don't have a weapon, firecracker right here does." He says. "We are here to negotiate a sense of peace, We'll leave this neighborhood alone. Our boss is very adiment about intruding on places that have been around for a while. When we originate from the northern area." He pauses and glares at Gabriela. "Continue" She snaps in Spanish. Derek flinches and look at them clearing his throat, "So, we're here to make sure if we pass through to get supplies and such it won't be an issue. Yet if it is. We are willing to kill no matter what" he finishes.

Gabriela jabs him in the side with her elbow, furrowing her eyebrows. "Don't forget to tell them we are willing to be allies, but we're fine being a rival" She says it in Italian this time. Derek translate very airily. "This is really hurting my ego gabs" he whispers. Gabriela laughs dryly.

Ave walked back looking at them up and down she looked over at Chase and nodded as she stared at the girl talking in Italian

Chase looked at Ave and rolled his eyes " How many times a week would you need to be coming into our side for supplies. Allies is not something I have control over you would need to meet with the big boss for that." He looked at Ave and shook his head telling her no

Ave sighed whispering "You really think he's boss he looks like a scared puppy... Call him out or I will"

Anthony listened softly "Neither of you says anything, I am not there you expect that their boss would be?"

Chase looked at Derek "So do we need to set up another meeting? For now we are fine with you coming and going for supplies but we will need to know the amount of times since we have to inform our guys"

Derek sighs, "It wouldn't be anything to do with you guys, we rather just not get into fights at the grocery stores or gas stations. And we own a shop here in town which we can't share because it will put their lives at risk. We are trying to be sure we won't fight or put people lives at risk in this city. All of our work is just around here." he pauses, "we've been here for a few days now, and average about 10 times a day just for simple tasks" he says.

Gabriela looks a Derek and crosses her arms, "Schedule for another meeting" she spoke in Spanish this time. Derek rolled his eyes, "We'll schedule for another meeting, preferably in a tame setting" he spoke calmly this time.

Chase nodded " How about diner a block away. That is not owned by anyone affiliated with us and was always used as a mutual ground they stay out of it. You have nothing to worry about for now. We will let you come and go. We also own some shops around and would like to keep them employed and out of danger."

Ave picked at her nails " I suggest not getting their meat or fish from the diner... that could kill you.. not cooked right." She looked at Derek and Gabriela. "Not don't attack or anything. I am going to walk back to the car to get a calendar to mark the next meeting date. Boss is old school" She said as she turned on her heels heading to the car to grab the calendar book

Gabriela walks to her car, and gets in keeping the door open. Derek looks at the two, and glances to their car, "at least your boss isn't a complete asshole" he says. Gabriela puts her hand on her gun as a warning shaking her head. Derek gulps, "He's truly a nice guy, his left hand is mean though" he fixes. Knowing his boss was Gabriela and he was probably walking home today. Gabriela gets back up as the girl walks back. She yawns boredly.

(it is a lil short but eh)

Ave looked at them "when would your boss like to set up the meeting" she smirked at Chase knowing he would hate her taking charge

Chase sighed and looked at her then back to Derek " Preferably later in the evening is best for our boss. If that's okay" He said as he stepped back

Ave clicked the pen looking at Derek

Users who are viewing this thread

Back