• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Anthony nodded as he followed her " well I am glad you are okay and that it's nothing serious. Let's get you some sodas and eaters and snacks to clear your mind"

Gabriela nods, "We can stop at a grocery store and actually finish the movie" she says in a questioning tone.

jaxon grins as it was earlier then expected, "Alright dude, You're gonna have to come back and you're all set cuz you did your paperwork online so see you next month on the 12th" he says taking off his gloves. "You can take off the wrap if you have more at home, otherwise keep it on until at least tomorrow night" he smiles.

Anthony chuckled "you know I own the shop connected to the mechanic shop? We can get free stuff from it'

Ave was playing on her phone, she had zoned out playing one of her uno games to keep the time passing by

Gabriala huffs, "not one for grocery store adventures I see" she jokes. She opens the car door and gets in sticking her tongue out as she shut the door.

Jaxon taps her shoulder lightly, "Want me to take you home or do you just wanna chill here?" he smiles.

Anthony chuckled " we can do a grocery store if you like. Just figured was more convent" he said smiling

Ave jumped alittle and smiled turning to him " I kind of like hanging out here to be honest" she said

Gabriela grins, "To the grocery store" she wink playfully and checks her phone deciding to text her gang to leave the dude in the chambers for a day and to make sure he is alive. She huffs and grins again, "We can get stuff to flavor popcorn" she smiles.

Jaxon nods, "Alright girly, there's an apartment upstairs that's on of my places. We can chill up there. I usually only go up when I wanna play video games, my normal place is a little more bland then my sop" he laughs

Anthony chuckled " as long as we don't have pickle popcorn I am okay with that. We can grab some pizza and stuff too" he said smiling at her

Ave chuckled " oh I get too see both places in one day exciting! Show me the way" she said jumping off her chair

Gabriela nods, "Alright" she ssmiles excitedly. She leans back in her seat and shuts her eyes waiting to get to the grocery store.

Jaxon laughs and opens the door to the break room, before opening another door that leads to his staircase to his apartment. "Welcome to my home...It is full of snacks and electronics" he smiles.

Anthony chuckled as he drove to the grocery store. He softly tapped her arm "hey we are here" he said softly smiling at her

Ave chuckled as she ran to the couch and flopped down smiling

Gabriela quickly hopes out the vehicle and stretches excitedly. "Adventure time" she jokes. She yawns quietly and starts walking towards the entrance slowly in a way to wait for Anthony.

Jaxon smiles and turns on his tv sitting next to her. "Mortal kombat?"

Anthony chuckled as he followed her " if you want it to be an adventure than an adventure is what we have" he said as he picked her up putting her on his back

Ave smiled " sounds good to me" as she laid her head on his shoulder

Gabriela laughs quietly and wraps her legs around his waist to secure herself.

Jaxon smiles and pulls out box controllers, "I'll kick your ass"

Anthony chuckled as he walked into the site " what aisle first?" He said proudly

Ave chuckled " we will see about that"

Gabriela grins, "lets go get juice, then we can get crunchy stuff" she grins.

Jaxon turns on the game and hands her the controller, "I make grown men cry when I play Leatherface" he winks.

Anthony nodded as he walked with her to the juice isle. He chuckled softly at voice of excitement

Ave smirked as she bite her lip " mhm, but I'm not one of the boys"

Gabriela looks around and spots the juies pointing over, "found em first" she jokes.

Jaxon chuckles and nods, "You right but I'm still gonna kick your ass at mk" he sticks out his tongue.

Anthony chuckled and walked over with her " what kind my lady?"

Ave took the remote in her hand and smiled " game is on"

"Lets grab the classic fruit punch and... then uhm- Im in the mood for orange juice.." she smiles happily.

Jaxon smiles and cues up the game completely and loads up co-op. "Let's do this"

Anthony smiled as he kneeled down so she could reach the juice before getting up and heading to the orange juice aisle.

Ave smiled as she got comfy and ready to start the game to beat him

Gabreila laughed quietly, "I can walk if you want" she smiles as she held onto her juice as close to her as possible so it wouldn't fall. She smiles in content letting herself not be a gang leader for a moment.

Jaxon laughed, "Getting serious huh?'' he jokes.

Anthony shook his head "no no it's fine" he said with a laugh "I can reach the orange juice just fine" he said as he grabbed it

Ave smirked at him and winked "Oh yea, need to beat your butt" she said laughing

Gabriella huffs, "Fine, but I wanna carry it" she says reaching her hand to grab it smiling.

Jaxon rolled his eyes, "You're gonna be mad when I beat you" he teases and grins as the game does the countdown with their introductions

Anthony laughed as he handed her the orange juice "okay okay, now for snacks what kind?" he sais as he turned for her to see the aisles

Ave smiled "Okay, so lets make a bet than. Since you seem so confident you are going to win"

"All types" she grins, "Every snack aisle, this is an adventure after all" she smirks.

Jaxon laughs, "I'll give you a free tattoo if you win" he smiles.

Anthony nodded laughing as he went down the first aisle "okay tell me when to stop" he said walking slowly like a sloth on purpose

Ave nodded smirking "and if you win?" she said turning to him

Users who are viewing this thread

Back