• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Jaxon smiles towards her as he continued his lining and grins as he was halfway down with the outline.

Gabriela squeezes his hand back before looking toward them as he walked out, knowing he didn't know every detail, "I'm assuming you're familiar with our line of work. So I will give you the run down. I was on a mission to catch a sex trafficker" she blinks, "in order to get to him, had to flirt- but nothing sexual. I ended up getting drugged and was only awake after an hour and a half. I have injuries, and a rape kit is pointless at this point I showered the only thing you'd get from me are the marks..." she sighs. "I just need to know if anything happened last night and get tested for stuff because I have no idea what happened before I woke up" she grabs the gown she was handed and wasn't nessacarily shy so she changed right in front of them. she folds her clothes ad sits down. Ignoring the stairs they had at the bite marks. "You guys are professionals, so please can we get this over with" she smiles tightly going back to letting her fingers pick at her palms.

Ave smiled softly back at him

Anthony waited patiently by the door

They nodded to her. " Of course" they said " were you in any pain when woke up?" They asked as they pulled out the stuff to test her " have you used the restroom yet?"

Jaxon continues with the outline only 3/4th the way done with it. He was going to be very proud of the work for this tattoo.

Gabriela shakes her head, "I didn't specifically for that reason- I already butchered part of the test my showering" she says. she takes a seat already knowing what to do for she had been through it when she was seventeen.

Ave watched him from the corner of the room smiling as she was nibbling on her snacks.

They nodded " we understand, I should have specified I am not checking for semen but just to see if any trauma to the area to get a better understanding for you if that did happen. I understand that you showered and that is perfectly okay. Would you like me to test for any sexual transmitted diseases or would you prefer I just give you stuff to take care for it instead?" The doctor asked her as she waited for the nurse to return " also at any time you want anything checked or done please let me know"

Jaxon sighs and wipes excess ink, "Alright, bathroom break. The outline is almost done too then we can get basics done and by the end of the day, we should be able to have you come back in a couple weeks to do the detail and background" he smiles. He takes off his gloves and heads to the staff restroom to do his business.

Gabriela nods, ''I'd rather just get the treatments in case, I've been through this before so I'd rather not" she smiles tightly. "Do what you gotta do, just tell me when you're done" she says. She pulls out her phone reading her gangs messages about the guy and nods to herself glad they're doing their jobs.

Ave hummed as she cleaned up her mess she checked to see if anything from her side and smiled at it being quite. She was a tad surprised Anthony hadn't checked in but figured he was busy with the cars today.

They nodded as they checked. Once done they said they would be with the medicine to discuss everything.

Jaxon returns and regloves his hands, smiling as his client came back and got into position. He then started up again. "Hey ave, if you need to do anything you can do it. You can always come back" he says smiling towards her.

Gabriela sighs and leans back into her spot and takes a breathe knowing the hard stuff was done. "Grab Anthony when you g get everything," she says picking at her palms still. She sighs as she felt so vulnerable, she closes her eyes letting her thoughts consume her.

Ave chuckled "I don't today's usually my sitting at the lake and just planning for the week day" she said with a soft smile

They nodded as they walked out. They shot anything an okay go in look as they went to the other room to look everything over and discuss as they got the meds ready for her. The doctor took a while because she wanted to be certain to give her the right news

Anthony knocked on the door before he walked in. " Hey they said I could come in"

Jaxon nods, "Alright, So, I will pay you for today if you can go onto that computer and just go over and fill slots for tomorrow through my site" he says. "I don't do free labor, so you'll be paid no matter what if you do it" he grins as he continued working on his client.

Gabriela nods at him opening her eyes before sitting up. "Yeah, I figured it'll be a little bit before I get results for anything, so I told them to grab you. I am using you for company" she says with a small smile

Ave laughed "I thought my breakfast was payment" she said sitting Infront of it smiling "but you got it"

Anthony nodded as he hugged her softly. He never had taken his eyes off her face so he still did not see any marks

Jaxon smiles, "thank you!" he grins. He wipes down the excess ink yet again and finally starts on the base colors.

Gabriela hugs back, "thank you for being more then an allied. Thank you for being a person I can call a friend," she says in a barely audible whisper.

Ave smiled as she filled in time slots for him. She hummed softly before looking up "this person requested a back tattoo looks like whole thing. I have some small ones for you in morning want me to do that around 1 ish and have him booked for rest of day?"

Anthony smiled softly at her "same Gabs. I'm here for you no matter what"

Jaxon looks over, "Does he have a design in mind?" he asks, "If it looks detailed book him the rest of the day, My apprentice comes in tomorrow for his clients anyways so we'll be making money" he says.

Gabriela smiles and nods, "Thank you" she hugs him tightly.

Ave looked at the screen then him "it looks very detailed"

Anthony hugged her and softly rubbed her back holding her to his chest

Jaxon sighs, "There's a button to send it to my messages, it is a little tattoo icon" he smiles as he blends in the first part of color to the tattoo.

Gabriela smiles and lets herself relax for a moment.

Ave nodded as she sent it over to him. She continued to look to see who else she could fill for him

Anthony rubbed her back softly "they should be back soon"

Jaxon continues with the clients tattoo and grins at how it was finally coming together.

Gabriela nods, "They should be" she says

Aveline hummed softly as she kept filling in spots for him. She softly looked around the room as she smiled

Anthony nodded softly

The doctor walked in with everything to give her and smiled softly " would you like him to walk out so I can discuss everything with you?"

Jaxon had zoned out nd continued the tattoo.

Gabriela looks between them and shakes her head, "If it's anything bad it keeps me from a rant" she jokes in a serious manner. Her hands were balled into fists as she took a breath sitting up straight to hear.

(going to wait till he's done with tattoo hah)

Anthony rubbed her back softly

She nodded " actually I think you will like the news. Upon further look it seems like you had no damage. For the bite marks it doesn't look like it's anything to serious. I would just keep them clean, if want can put stuff over them to hide them I have given some ointment I hope to get them to heal faster. I also gave you everything else just in case for what talked about earlier"

(Ima just skip jaxon as well because large tattooooooo lol)

Gabriela nods, and smiles lightly. "thank you," is all she could say.

Anthony raised a brow he was still so oblivious he hadn't seen the bites "I am sorry did she say bite marks?" he asked in a questioning but stern tone

The nurse looked at them but kept her mouth shut before turning to Gabriela "Anyways you are free to leave. Please take the medications as directed and no drinking with one of them for it will make you throw up terribly and it will be painful"

Gabriela sighs at the no alcohol part but nods, "I am assuming weed is fine then, and thank you again, I'm just gonna get changed really quick." she jokes. Before looking at Anthony, "have you not looked at the rest of me? I am legitimately riddled with bite marks" she says. She grabs her sweatpants and slips them on still seated and smiles. "I'm wearing undergarments so It's fine" she quickly says before taking the gown away from her and slipping back on the long sleeve she stole from Anthony.

Anthony looked at her "No i actually have not. I kept looking at your face I respect your privacy" he said as he looked at her "now that heavy sweater you had on earlier makes more sense in the middle of summer" he said softly

the doctor said yes as she headed out

Gabriela chuckles, "I didn't think that one through which s why I asked to borrow this really nice shirt" she says. She walks out the doors, "I was only awake for the one on my shoulder." she shivers at the thought, "but I am aye okay otherwise" she says happier then she was earlier.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back