• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Ave bite her lip as she looked up at him "okay okay. But do you mind if I handout in the back for a bit not in mood to go home yet"

Anthony looked over at her "gabs are you okay?" He said talking softly to not startle her

Jaxon smiled, "If you want you can even mess around with orange peels and practice guns, if you're any good I'll let you do small tattoo on my foot" he jokes but actually meant it. "You can stay I don't mind"

Gabriela looked up blinking a few times, "I'm okay yeah. I messed up my mission yesterday is all. It's fine though, I'm fine" she says her eyebrows lightly furrowed. She grabs the coffee in front of her and takes small sips happy at the fact there was no cream or sugar in it.

Ave smiled as she grabbed a gun and an orange peel and set up in the corner she looked over at him smiling before starting to try to make hearts on it and stars

Anthony looked at her and sighed "I had a feeling when I didn't hear from you and then one of your guys showed up to say that." He took a breath " I'm sorry it didn't go the way you wanted. But I am glad you are here right now safe "

Jaxon laughed at her, "you're cute you know?" he laughs quietly and starts getting ready for his next client.

Gabriela looks at him, "we were leaving the club, and it didn't cross my mind that people could come up behind me- I usually think that far ahead" she stops a little bit and takes a breath. "They drugged me, and when I got him after I woke up it didn't go well. And I still don't know what happened while I was out for nearly an hour. Yet the only important thing is that I got him" she says she takes another sip of coffee making sure not to break the glass with her grip on it.

Ave smiled as she blushed "thanks" she said softly almost in a whisper.

Anthony got up and put his hands over hers on the glass " hey, it's okay. I could tell you were worried when you left here yesterday and it's okay to feel that way. You shouldn't have to think that they would do that to you. I am just glad you are here safe. " He said as he looked at her face

Jaxon winks over at her playfully while he sanitized everything and nods as everything looked untouched.

Gabriela looks at him, and furrows her eyebrows, "I wasn't perfect and I got hurt because of it. I got hurt in so many places and was only awake for ONE of them Anthony- I was less than perfect and I got drugged- and I was less than perfect on my mission. I expect my workers to be more than perfect and I got injured- not to the point of death but to the point where it makes me feel like I was 17 again" she tries to take another breathe but its hitches. "I'm going to cry- and you're going to not react" she says

Ave smiled as she kept practicing on the orange she softly hummed a song she had once heard from a music box

Anthony looked at her "okay, I won't react" he said as he wrapped his arms around her pulling her close "cry, let it out. But I will not let you get water on the sweater you just out on to get comfy. So cry, let it all out. I won't look at you differently. I'll be here for when you are done" he said into her ear as he held her. He also did that so he didn't have to see the tears so they were hidden so she didn't feel more embarrassed for needing to let it out

Jaxon pulled out the design he drew up for the client as the young man walks in. "You can get seated" he smiles politely and takes his own seat. "We already have all the paperwork filled out so lets get the show on the road" he puts on gloves ad smiles brightly. He grin as the guy sat down and discussed placement and Jaxon nods before showing him the art and then getting the stencil on. "Is it good" he asks and grins as the guy said go for it. It was a side too that would lead to a full torso piece after a while.

Gabriela let the tears out silently for a good ten minutes before she pulled away shakily, "I was less than perfect and then I let myself dress like a 16-year-old depressed stoner" she says before she started laughing. She started to cry again but was laughing at the same time, "I am the definition of a hypocrite and after today, I will still drill my team to be perfect, and after this day I'll probably go home and be pathetic and probably down a bottle of whiskey" she says.

Ave chuckled at them as she stopped practice for a bit to watch him work on the young man who came in. She liked watching Jaxon get in the zone while he was doing tattoos

Anthony smiled and let out a small laugh " you did not look anything like a 16 year old, and as of right now you look more like a comfy person. But what I can tell you is that missions aren't always going to go as planned. But we learn from that. And you may not have done how you wanted to but in the end the bad guy is in your custody and yes you will preach perfection because your team goes into it together. You went alone and it's okay to mess up because now you can do one on one trainings with them so if they go in they learn from the little mishap. And for the drinking I prefer you don't drink alone" he said as he wiped a tear away

Jaxon had to switch inks to get the ombre lining down before he shaded down on the large phoenix. He smiles and continues his work knowing he would half to get the redlining down first before he started detailing after a while.

Gabriela looks at him, "I put these on because I didn't want to try haha, and I haven't failed like this in years" she says and she set the cup she held down. "I know that every failure is a learning experience, I tell the team that all the time and he got him yes, but I don't think I'll be able to get the information I need without killing him" she sighs, "and I drink alone often" she admits. She sighs, "Can you take me to the hospital, I need to get examined, I have no clue what happened when I was drugged" she says presses her lips together.

Ave got up to get a bottle of water she looked back at Jaxon " hey Jax do you or your client want any water?" She offered

Anthony nodded " let me call one of the guys and ask him to have his wife get a room ready to examine you with a female doctor. I am sure you don't want a male at this time, and will bring you in through the back so no one sees you. And you never know you may just be able to get the answers you need. Sometimes just changing up the way you ask or even can trick them into it." He said as he was grabbing his phone " you may not have put effort into it, but you still look comfy. And I don't know what happened to you, but I promise to help you through it. I don't want this to eat you alive" he smiled softly " and we are all set his wife if working so he is calling her now by time we get to it she should be just finished with getting the doctor into the room"

Jaxon looks up and nods, "Yeah sure, grab yourself something too" he smiles before he continues working. The client glanced over and smirks before going back to scrolling through his phone causing Jaxon to chuckle.

Gabriela nods and stands up stretching a little before getting to the door, "when we're back I'll show you what I mean by injuries..." she says feeling tense again. Her fingers dug into her palms after she opened the door.

Ave smiled as she walked back with three waters. She put on besides the client and the other on the table away from everything for Jax before going back to her corner and practicing more on the orange

Anthony looked at her softly " you don't have to if you aren't ready" he said as he opened his car door for her " just sit back and play what's er music you want as I drive." He said to her

The client and him both thanked her and Jaxon continued with the tattoo. "So terrance, that lovely lady in the corner, she might be giving me a tattoo if her hands are steady enough to make good shapes" he says starting up a conversation with the client.

Gabriela thanks him and buckles her seat belt, "If I wear a normal shirt you'll see what I mean anyways, and if I have to put on a hospital gown you'll see anyways" she says. She turns on the radio to a random channel deeming it good enough to listen to.

Ave looked up when he said that and chuckled "I don't think I am, I am pretty sure I am making this orange peel wish it was in the trash instead of being tortured" he said as she kept making small designs on it

Anthony took her hand softly " I didn't realize I was going to be in room with you, figured I would be standing outside or in waiting area. Dont want to over steps boundaries or make you uncomfortable. If want me with you I understand and will be. If want me to see than yes I will, and if you don't I understand and will not" he said as he rubbed her hand softly with his thumb

Jaxon laughed, "There are more orange peels if you'd like to use those" he smiles.

Gabriela laughs a little, "You won't be there for the active exam, that's information only I need... but before and after, I'd appreciate, usually I'd have Jaxon or Derek but I don't want them around right now" she admits. She looks out the window for a moment, "but lets go get this over with" she smiles.

Ave laughed " and make them wish to never have been grown?" She smirked as she went to go get another one

Anthony nodded " okay I will wait till they need you one on one" he said as he drove to the hospital. " So we are going to park in the back, where they will buzz us in as if we are the ambulance and than show us to the room. Only ones to see us are security and officers that are trained to be discreet"

Jaxon shakes his head grinning as he continues your work. The client looked scared, "she's evil" he joked and Jaxon simply nods.

Gabriela nods, "alright, sounds goodt" she said her free hand had her fingers in her palm still.

Ave smiled happily hearing his comment as she went back to concentrating

Anthony nodded as he pulled in "don't move I'll get the door for you" he said as he got out to grab the door for her

Jaxon wipes excess ink and sets down his stuff to drink water, "you might want to get your drink we have a while to go" he smiles laughing.

Gabriela thanks him, "I could've gotten it" she says as she got out. She looks at the hospital feeling anxious for almost no reason.

Ave smiled and walked up to them " since going to be a while and my breakfast has left my body. I'm going to go grab some food you boys want anything?"

Anthony smirked "I know. But it's the polite thing to do" he said as he took her hand into his walking into the building

Jaxon shakes his head, "No I have a granola bar I'm good" he smiles, the client shakes his head yawning slightly.

Gabriela nods and looks down at their hands. She smiles in her mind but knows she wasn't. She looks around as they got in the building scanning for anything that could go wrong. She nods slightly to herself, "sorry if my hands a clammy" she laughs a little.

Ave nodded as she skipped to the store to get a snack and a soda. She hummed the siren song again on her way to the store.

Anthony looked at her softly " it's okay I understand" he said as the doors opened " looks like we are pretty close by the way they are talking I figured she would try to get the closest place to doors for us"

Jaxon continues his work making small talk every once and a while. Joking around a little bit as well.

Gabriela smiles and nods, "alright" she says. She looks around the room when they enter refusing to show weakness to whoever else was in the room.

Ave walked back in still humming. She sat back down and opened her bag of trail mix and swedish fish and her sprite as she snacked.

Anthony smiled at the doctor and nurse "hey guys, thanks so much for doing this for me. This is Gabriela. I am going to step out and let her explain why she wants to see you guys and then you can just open door to let me back in once you guys are all set and she has gotten the gown on." He said as he squeezed her hand " tell them everything so that way they get everything ready for you" he said softly

Users who are viewing this thread

Back