• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern A crime about gangs (WhatAmI & PrincessAveRedfern)

Jaxon laughed, "alrighty, I get that. I have to go to work. I can finish your tattoo if you'd like before any of my clients come in" he says as he grabs his keys to his car and shop.

Gabriela smiles and shakes her head, "not really hungry" she says. She holds up the movie, "I don't know where all your systems are soo-" she chuckles quietly.

Ave smiled and nodded "oh can we!" She said as she jumped out of the hug clapping her face wide with a hide smile

Anthony chuckled and nodded taking it " yea let me show you the system" he said as he moved a door infront of the tv displaying his systems and smiled at her after he got the movie in

Jaxon nods, "Alrighty girly, lets get going then" he says. He opens the door and smiles.

Gabriela nods and does a little tiny happy dance when the movie started up. "I take back my hunger statement, horror movies need popcorn" she says.

Ave smiled as she jumped into his car. She sat back as she looked out the window.

Anthony chuckled as he got up going to make her some. Once it was done he sat back down handing her the bowl "your highness here you go" he said jokingly

Jaxon started his way to the shop and turned up the radio, starting to sing along to music minding his own business.

Gabriela smiles in a way of thanks and sticks out her tongue before turning to the tv and letting herself zone out. She continues to try to focus but ends up giving up on that. She pulls her arms into her hoodie and lets herself sit there and appear to watch it.

Ave looked over at him and giggled as she watched him jamming out.

Anthony looked over at her softly and smiled. He sat on the opposite end of the couch and watched as he drank a red bull

Jaxon smiles as he pulls up to his shop. He quickly gets out and runs around opening the door. "Habit, sorry" he grins.

Gabriela reaches out her hoodie and grabs a few pieces of popcorn eating them. Her mind nowhere near the movie but in her own world. She sighs as it started to get hot but she didn't want to take off her hoodie. "Do you have a lightweight long sleeve?" she says quietly.

Ave smiled as she jumped out of the car looking up at him "excited!" She said giggling

Anthony looked over at her and smiled "yes yes I do. If you want to go into my room to grab one you can so you can find or I can for you"

Jaxon smiled, "It never takes me more then an hour to finish the first part of all of a tattoo so it'll be quick" he opens the shop door and walks in making sure the door stayed open.

Gabriela gets up and makes her way to the room. Not even bothering to take a look around to see if it was messy or clean. She goes to the dresser and looks for longsleeves finally finding them. She pulls a dark green one that looked like it was dry fit and nods. She sighs and goes to the bathroom taking off her hoodie looking at the bitemarks and other marks that were left. She was mad she was only awake for one and that's what made her wanna cry. She had no clue what else happened. She quickly slips on the shirt before walking back out and sitting back down. "Thank you, my hoodie is thick and was getting hot" she smiles softly.

Ave pouted "okay okay, seems like a shirt time being with you but okay" she stuck her tongue out

Anthony looked at her and nodded "understand, if still warm let me know and I'll turn the air on want you to stay comfortable." He said as he put the popcorn back on the couch for her

Jaxon laughs, "I can always give you another tattoo" he jokes partly. He gets seated after washing hi hands and putting on gloves. "Seems like you'll miss me when I am done huh" he sticks out his tongue back.

Gabriela nods, "okay- uh thank you" she smiles. Wondering why he's been so kind, she grabs another few pieces of popcorn and averts her eyes to the tv screen.

Ave held her hand up making a small tiny part between her thumb and index finger "maybe alittle" she said smiling "but I do like the tattoos you do so wouldn't mind getting another masterpiece"

Anthony nodded to her and laid back again watching the movie "do you need anything to drink?"

Jaxon laughs, "We'll finish this up and go over future ideas until my clients arrive" he smiles as he preps the area he had the tattoo and starts making it.

Gabriela keeps her eyes on the screen, "No I am alright, but if you need something you can get yourself something" she says.

Ave nodded as she got comfy and looked at what he was doing " thanks for letting me crash in your bed last night, you didn't have to sleep on the couch you know" she said softly biting her lip

Anthony smiled at her " oh I am good, just thought would offer since I know popcorn can sometimes cause people to get thirsty" he said looking back at the tv "you still warm or is the sweater helping ?"

Jaxon smiles lightly, wiping excess ink as he starts the background. "I would feel rude if I slept in bed with ya" he says in a soft tone as he continued his work.

Gabriela nods, "Thank you, and I feel like I won't sweat to death in this" she smiles lightly and keeps her eyes on the screen, trying to avoid actual conversation on why she looked and sounded like a wreck.

Ave raised one of her brows " and why is that?" She said pretending to act hurt

Anthony nodded at her before he got up and went to his room and grabbed his pillow "here put this behind your back." He said as he sat back down and went back to drinking his red bull

Jaxon looks at her and sighs, "I never asked to join to and its the resectable thing to do" he says smiling. He went back to shading the background with hues of grey red and black smiling at how it was turning out.

Gabriela looks at him confused, "what's this for?" she asks.

Ave chuckled softly " true, but it is your room. You let me sleep in your bed and took your couch. I wouldn't have mind sharing the bed or sleeping on the couch." She said softly "sometimes company doesn't need to be asked for when you know you can trust the person"

Anthony chuckled softly "sorry, just when my sister isn't in the mood to be around anyone she will sit how you are and I know it can put pressure on the back. And that pillow is gel and memory foam so contours to the back. So figured you would like to have your back more comfortable so it doesn't tighten up on you." He said looking at her

Jaxon looked at her for a moment, "ladies don't deserve to sleep on couches" he states with a lopsided grin.

Gabriela looked at him softly and smiles, "thank you.." she says confused still on why he cared so much. She grabs another few pieces of popcorn and eating them.

Ave smiled at him "okay fair point. But same could be said about you" she stuck her tongue out.

Anthony smiled softly at her "anytime" he went back to watching the movie

Jaxon smiles and shakes his head, "I grew up on couches, I enjoy them" he wipes excess ink sets down his tattoo gun and takes a drink of water before getting back to it.

Gabriela watches the movie for once and lets her shoulders relax not knowing they were tense to begin with. The night replayed in her mind and she ignores it.

Ave smiled softly at him "Thank you again for taking me to the lake yesterday. I enjoyed having company at it for once. Swimming alone can get kind of boring" she said as she watched him.

Anthony watched the movie every few minutes he would take a sip of his redbull and eat some of the popcorn in the bowl

Jaxon grins, "Any time girly" he continues blending his work wiping it as it started to pool his view. After a little bit he sets the gun down and wipes it off and nods. "There we go" he smiles and claps his hands together softly.

Gabriela smiles and glances over at him before going back to her movie. Still trying to decipher why he was being nice.

Ave smiled as she hugged him tightly "thank you darling" she said as she grabbed her wallet smiling screeching her face

Anthony got back up to grab a coffee, he put one infront of her just incase she wanted some and sat back down

Jaxon laughs, "put the damn wallet away, you can pay for the next one, I have an appointment today that will last 6 hours so I'll be pocketing at least 750 so put it away, it was on the house girly" he says as he hugged back lightly. "I still have to put the wrap on"

Gabriela was to zoned out to notice the coffee and she scratches her thumb with her ring finger while she thought of the night before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back