• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom A Constant Battle of Hope and Despair (Updated!)

Game of Chance

And I like my odds.
Alright, so, I've looked for this kind of thing before, but I've never really gotten anything to get off the ground with it (and I'm sure many of you have been in the same boat). But, hey, before I cut to the chase of what exactly I'm looking for, let's talk compatibility, yeah? So, we'll keep things nice and simple, and then I'll get into the meat of what I'm looking for!

About Me
So, first and foremost, I'm nineteen! So, for those of you that aren't comfortable talking with someone who isn't an adult? I definitely fit that criteria. I may not be able to smoke or drink, but I can get drafted, so we're good.
When it comes to writing style, I prefer third person past tense! I can crank out one to five (possibly more if I'm really inspired) paragraphs, and it really just depends on my partner, because I usually try to match.
I. Am very chatty. Like, genuinely. I love chatting with my partners just as much (sometimes more) than the actual RP itself. And as much as I do love discussing characters/the RP, feel free to throw literally anything you want at me. God knows I'll be doing the same to you if we hit it off.

About You
Don't worry, I'm not about to swarm you with some list of totally ridiculous expectations. In fact, I'll keep this whole section this simple: do the things I've listed above sound like your cup of tea? Excellent! We'll probably get along great.
The only thing that might cause a problem to some people, is time! I live in EST, and I'm most active during the night. However, I will almost always be on to chat, with delayed responses, but the majority of RP responses will come either at night or during little bits of free time during the day. If all of that sounds fine, then we should get along!

My Request
Bet you guys didn't expect to see this thread of mine pop up again, huh? Or, at least, those of you that even remembering seeing it. It has been a while since I've bumped it! The reason for this bump, though? I've finally pushed through whatever the hell it was that was keeping me from finishing Danganronpa V3 (what it was, I will never know). Gotta say, to those of you that are fans of the series: I adored the game, didn't care for the ending. Won't discuss it out in the open thread, for obvious reasons, but. Yeah. Didn't really like it. That doesn't speak about my opinion toward the rest of the game, though! I loved the rest of V3 to DEATH. In fact, that's the main reason I'm reviving this thread! My recent completion of Killing Harmony has left me with a whole big bunch of cravings for the both V3 and just the series in general, really. That being said, though, I'm really interested in something with the V3 cast! And I'm not really picky about it, either. You want a despair setting? Hell yeah, let's do it! Despair, despair, despair! You want a non-despair setting that gives these people the happiness that they so desperately deserve? I Eat That Up. If you'd write some stuff with the V3 cast with me, I'd be eternally grateful, honestly and truly. And if you'd be willing to do some Saimatsu (Kaede x Shuichi, for those of you that don't keep up with ship names), I'd likely give you just about anything you asked for. That being said, though, don't think it's all I'm open for! Trigger Happy Havoc, Goodbye Despair, and Killing Harmony are all on the list of things I'd like to do! I'd be willing to try my hand at just... just about anyone you might want me to play, though I'm more accustomed to playing male characters! I can double, triple, pretty much whatever is needed, all things considered. I've got some basic plot ideas for some stuff, as well, so don't think you'll be doing all the work! Basically, what I'm saying is, if you wanna do something Danganronpa related, I'm your man! Shoot me a DM, and I'd love nothing more than to have a chat with you about a possible RP! I hope to see some of you guys in my inbox!

Last edited:
Hello! I read your description and I'd love to do a Danagnronpa RP with you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back