• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy A Complete Collision

The Last Avatar
Roleplay Type(s)
So I am thinking of a collision sandbox type of RP. This will involve any number of cannon or non-cannon events and/or characters. There will be a world builder sheet to keep things straight. However, I was thinking a general multiversal collision that results in many different multiverses meeting. The good, the bad, the ugly, the fantastically FABULOUS. The main plot would be why the multiverse converged, how to fix it, and to keep those with EEEEVAAAAAALLLL natures to stop from causing even more problems. Any interest?

Note, the world builder will be needed to submitted for any cannon character. This will be checked, disregard of this will result in me killing off your character horribly, to which I immediately reserve the right to do with explosive prejudice! Or maybe carnivorous unicorns.. Who knows..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back