• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

cloudyskies

monster energy-fueled
Hi, I’m Cloud, and welcome to my new search thread! Please DM me first if you’re interested in writing with me, I won’t be responding to comments under the thread.

About me

-I have the most freetime on weekends, though I try to respond at least daily.
-My post length varies, but I usually try to stay within 2 paragraphs.
-I prefer writing in PMs.

Basics

-Please be able to respond at least every couple days. I understand if you’re busy, but I lose immersion in the RP and motivation if I haven’t received a reply for a while. I don’t want a RP to end early.
-I expect similar length in replies. Grammar and spelling should be understandable, but I won’t mind a couple mistakes or typos, I’ve made my own.
-For romance gender pairings, I typically write male characters, so I won’t be doing FxF, but MxF and MxM are fine with me.
-I’m okay with dark topics, I don’t have any particular triggers.
-Talk to me ooc. I’d like to make long term friends and discuss the RP.
-If none of the plots interest you and you have your own plot ideas, please tell me!

*I’ll be marking current cravings with an asterisk

Genres

-Sci-fi
-Cyberpunk
-Dystopian
-Modern fantasy
-Mystery
-Horror
-Romance
-ect

Ideas/Concepts
-A mage ends up accidentally summoning a demon, but has no way to bring them back anytime soon.
-Two student space pilots were sent on a mission to pick up supplies, but run out of fuel on the way and are forced to land on an uncharted alien planet.
-In a dystopian cyberpunk-like future, the city is surrounded by a holographic dome. Two teens make it their mission to go beyond the dome and find what is outside.
-After the apocalypse, two characters have to learn to survive together on the barren planet earth.
-Detectives
-Survival in monster-infested woods
-Shapeshifting-alien*
-Two teens take it into their own hands to solve a mystery.

Plots

In modern times, magic isn’t as prevalent as it once was. Mages make up a very small portion of the population, and magic has been wiped from history and covered up in the form of works of fiction. Because of this, mages are forced to live in hiding, When two teens discover their magic heritage, they decide to live on the run in order to practice their magical abilities in secret.

Two notorious jewel thieves from New York have been competing with each other for years. Neither of them know each other’s identity—until they meet while after the same valuable trinket, and realize they attend the same college.

The endless wails of spirits can only truly be heard by those who walk between worlds; these people are known as mages. Yet without ever knowing why they’re in sight for seemingly only oneself, seeing their ghastly figures can be isolating. It happens that someone finds themself in this position—a lonely college student that has been haunted by spirits for as long as they can remember.
Occasionally, they visit the graveyard in their small town for a deceased relative—but this time, they fell into the reverted spirit realm. They learn they were sent by a demon who had been trapped there by punishment, and needed the help of a mage to escape.

Last edited:
I Have Lots Of Characters With Superpowers, So I Like That Monster Infested Woods Idea! ^^

We seem to have similar RP interests. Let me know if you'd be interested to RP. I have a idea for the first plot with the two teens solving a murder mystery.

Hi =) are you still looking for RP partners? I have some ideas including your genres and monster-infested woods idea that I would totally like to build a story out of with you, if you're still looking that is =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back