• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings π’‚ π’„π’π’‚π’”π’”π’Šπ’„π’‚π’ π’‚π’π’•π’Šπ’’π’–π’Šπ’•π’š β€” (ancient greece)

noleraii

𝐑𝐨𝐫𝐒𝐳𝐨𝐧'𝐬 π’šπ’π’–π’“ π’ƒπ’‚π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’
good morning, afternoon or evening to all and welcome to this setting/plot-specific rp search !! before i start, here's a short rundown:

𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒍𝒇 β€”
- my name's norelai, nore for short and i use they/them pronouns !​
- just as a note in case you'd be uncomfortable with ages, i'm a minor, 17 to be exact​
- my rp replies will range from once a day to once per 1-2 weeks due to school​
- i will still try to be available for some ooc chatter if you'd like !​
- however, i'm located in gmt+8 so that may affect some ooc reply times​
- i'll try my best to inform you if i'm getting too busy or bored, but if i don't reply within a week, just send me a message !​
- i'm semi-lit/literate, writing roughly 200-400+ words minimum per post and hope for my partner to do the same (if you need an rp sample, i'm more than happy to provide one !!)​
- also as a side note, if the lowercase irritates you, i usually write in normal grammar and capitalization so don't worry about it​

so about this setting...ancient greece ! i've had a few cravings for some rp plots set in ancient greece, so here they all are laid out nice and neat + some general rp information on what i prefer, tendencies, etc.

π’ˆπ’†π’π’†π’“π’Šπ’„, π’ˆπ’†π’π’†π’“π’Šπ’„ β€”
- when romance is present, i will only do fxf, mxm, nbxf, nbxm and nbxnb, with me having no preferences on which to play
- i'll be stating some of the dynamic between the characters + personality if it's a romance, but i won't force you to take up a certain personality for a character if you don't want to
- i also looove platonic and found family dynamics, and may prefer to keep any romances out of those plots/storylines
- i mostly prefer lighter stories without too much tragedy, but angst on its own is alright; i can be convinced if the plot is good
- i don't need a character sheet, but when talking about characters, it'd be nice to have a quick summary of your character
- but if you require a character sheet/faceclaim etc. i'm totally cool with doing those too

π’ˆπ’“π’†π’†π’„π’†'𝒔 π’‡π’Šπ’π’†π’”π’• β€”
A SOUL'S EYE***
- not my original idea, but a deity (circe is what comes to mind, but you can go with another greek deity or one of your own) and a mortal falling in love
- opposites attract, enemies/rivals to lovers, deity is a little wary, defensive
- mortal would probably be an opposing force, personality. we can discuss personality further later
- a starter that comes to mind is: maybe a gathering of mortals, a celebrationβ€” the deity and mortal attend and they meet there for the first time
- shenanigans and snarky humor ensues ? throughout the mortal's lifetime
- i'd like this if it was fxf or nbxf, but i can do other pairings as well

THE SEA'S CALL
- a siren and a deity/mortal romantic pairing
- likely to be another enemies/rivals to lovers with other dynamics mixed in
- not much braincells are happening for this one, but this'd be a cool concept

ON DEATH'S DOOR**
- a found family runaway story. give it to me.
- okay but picture this: maybe twins, siblings plus a forgotten deity, maybe even a deity who wants to run away from their responsibilities. a man too good at war. the weak, thought to be unpleasant to society. all together, running away.
- you can definitely add your own and others can be removed, the ones mentioned are just ideas
- maybe this group encounters an important person that triggers a cataclysmic event in their lives
- they used to wander aimlessly, now they have to run away with this lonely soul because they can't leave such a person behind as they get chased down
- conflict, characters and roles to be decided later

if you have any other plots/storylines you'd like to do that's set in greece, please tell me !! i'm super open, and these plots are not necessary to do a setting in ancient greece rp with me. we'll plot, add, expand etc. on any of these and any that you like, though plotting is pretty much a necessity. thanks for reading and have a nice day !

Last edited:
bump !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back