• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern A City of Darkness- A Mafia RP

Overlook me. Underrate me. Look past of me. That's the aura she was giving. The aura of being a side character. She was the type of girl you would bump to and would give no mind. Her black messy hair that covers her face and the glasses she wore that almost covers her face, she was nothing but normal.

Her name was Candice "Ice" De Leon. She was a person who knew that her neighbour is a drug addict, the person who knows that behind a dumpster in a certain alley is where things go wild. The typical girl who knows nothing.

She smiled as she looks down, her hair covering her smile as she bumps shoulders to shoulders with a stranger.

"I'm sorry"
The youthful mercenary gives you a smile. "By all means, welcome."

Are we going through with this? The is the only mafia RP I've seen on this site, and I'd hate for it to die off, like I've heard others experience.

I'm not sure we are beginning yet even though we have enough players. So feel free to enter your character hopefully we will get a response from OP.

I was originally planning to make one so, if OP doesn't come back, might go ahead with it ^^
Fear not, fair folk- we shall have our mafia RP yet!

Hey guys- OP here! Sorry, but I will be online very rarely, due to busyness with school work. I did, however, put up an RP thread for this! Thanks so much for your patience!
-Maggie

In other threads, the OPs sometimes asked for a co-owner, so the threads could be managed while the OPs were away. Maybe you could try asking for one?

Lucino "Butcher" Lorenzia. Age 23

Born in a village in Sicily; Lucino was initially trained to be a butcher by his single father, Luigi. He never had a mother, as she bled out shortly after giving birth to him. As his skill improved, Lucino started going as far as hunting down the animals himself to impress his father. As he killed animals however, Lucino's heart darkened, as he found himself to be surprisingly efficient at skinning pigs, cows, and other big game. One day, while skinning pigs, he got consumed by a sense of bloodlust, skinning the entire rack of pigs, but accidentally killing his father in the process. Convinced he was a murderer and filled with guilt, Lucino packed his things and fled to the US, trying to keep his mental state as healthy as possible so he wouldn't be deported. Now, he has set up shop in the city, and in exchange for protection, he helps takes care of the mafia's "enemies."

Idk if this puts my characters in subordinates, civilians, or wildcard characters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back