• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

I'm interested, I would like to here the basics of how it would work before I commit if you don't mind.

Thanks for all your interests!

I'm interested, I would like to here the basics of how it would work before I commit if you don't mind.

Players will have to make a character from the four major nations (which im gonna put the info here soon). They may not be strictly be prt of the elite per se, as long as its reasonable enough for them to attend/be prt of the occasion.

Theres nothing more to it really. Its mostly them interacting with each other, forming relationships, stirring drama or whatever then things can start from there. I just wanna keep it open and come up with different possibilities for this storywise. I’ll throw in scenarios along the way to progress the story and put tensions between the countries via their history.

As for the nations, im just gonna put a basic description and its up to the players playing on that certain nation to build much of the details such as their customs, culture or it’s current standing and plans,for plot devising purposes, hence the nation building aspect.

Thanks for all your interests!

Players will have to make a character from the four major nations (which im gonna put the info here soon). They may not be strictly be prt of the elite per se, as long as its reasonable enough for them to attend/be prt of the occasion.

Theres nothing more to it really. Its mostly them interacting with each other, forming relationships, stirring drama or whatever then things can start from there. I just wanna keep it open and come up with different possibilities for this storywise. I’ll throw in scenarios along the way to progress the story and put tensions between the countries via their history.

As for the nations, im just gonna put a basic description and its up to the players playing on that certain nation to build much of the details such as their customs, culture or it’s current standing and plans,for plot devising purposes, hence the nation building aspect.
I would love to do something like this!

Awesome! I’m now satisfied by the the number of interests this got so I might post the OOC really soon. Stay tuned!

I can speak French relatively well ( I just took it for a year so I'm noooowhere near fluent yet) but sticking me we a French nation would be nice haha

From my last run with this rp I actually took inspiration on different countries from different eras for the nations. One is a mix between tudor england/italy. Another is ancient china but with guns, a /viking nation who likes to keep to themselves and one neutral nation inspired from nassau’s golden age of piracy.

I was also thinking of keeping those nations in here but i really do want people to come up with their own and the have creative freedom over the nations :)

Ye want to fight, ye Saxon laddie? I'll whip yer arse back to that longhouse you call home, and then I'll chase ye down and use yer skin to make haggis, and some new bagpipes!

Southern scum! I'll offer you as a blood sacrifice to Odin and Thor, may ragnarok be swift for your own good otherwise you'll be pillaged once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back