• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern closed

oooo so we can create our own?

In a way yeah since it’s up to the players to fill in the details of that certain nation. Whith the four major countries i have to establish some things in relation to the base plot.

Although i would allow people to create neutral nations,and still be part of the season. Just need to check it first with me if you do decide to make one

I'm thinking that my country used to be a part of the English/Italian kingdom, but broke off and declared independence several decades ago.

I am thinking of representing a league of enclaves, Carthaginian style, mostly interested in opening and managing trade with this continent.

Somewhat 1700’s to 1800’s. Though with styles theres No definite time period. Kingdoms have different styles derived from different eras all over the world, if that make sense? 😆

I’m also gonna point out the exsisting technologies of the world. Also i might have this up during or aftr the weekend, still working on the nations and ic so im gonna have to apologisr if this got delayed.

Somewhat 1700’s to 1800’s. Though with styles theres No definite time period. Kingdoms have different styles derived from different eras all over the world, if that make sense? 😆

I’m also gonna point out the exsisting technologies of the world. Also i might have this up during or aftr the weekend, still working on the nations and ic so im gonna have to apologisr if this got delayed.
Guns existed in the 1700s, so would you say pre gun era?

One nation invented gun powder early on so yes guns do exsist but not as prevalent in some poorer nations. Some do commonly use bows and crossbows as an alternative though.
Alright, I'll play the Vikings with shotguns lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back