• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One A Choice of Fate: Majik's Unleashing

Soranohime

When you play with fire, make sure you know how to.
Yume Shinoroi

Yume Shinoroi

0290.png

Forest-Fire-Beauty.jpeg

tumblr_mzce4r5ujz1shdfeho1_500.gif

i-survived-because-the-fire-inside-me-burned-brighter-than-the-fire-around-me-quote-1.jpg

Basic Information

? C H A R A C T E R N A M E ?

Yume Shinoroi

?
G E N D E R ?

Female

?
A G E ?

?
B I R T H P L A C E ?

Kokoro no Oukoku (Heart Kingdom)

? P O S I T I O N ?

Queen

Appearance

Yume is a curvy girl who stands at a height of 5'5 and weighs 53 kgs. She has a blonde hair which is only kept in a braid or ponytail if in disguise. Otherwise, it is usually let down and with curls in the end . She is described to have sharp cerulean pink eyes.

Yume never cared about appearance much as her maidservant chooses her outfit for her, although she is almost never without any hair accessories. Inside the castle, she usually wears lolita-like dresses. When in casual, she usually wears shorts, tight shirts or
any fashionable statements which accentuates her best assets, in her case, her C-cup breasts and hourglass figure.

Personality

In general, Yume Shinoroi is seen as very fierce, aggressive, confident-bordering-arrogant yet an empathetic and a friendly queen which oddly earned her the hearts of her people, making it easy for them to follow her with all their heart. This was adopted from her personality that one should always follow what he or she had said. The naturally inquisitive female can also be compulsive nosy when curious about something and acts like a petulant child when she doesn't get what she wants. Despite her tough exterior, she can be quite shy when doing or experiencing embarrassing things or when asking for help.

Her style of leadership is implementing the rule of law with an iron fist. She made several laws in her kingdom that everyone had to follow strictly although there are still occasional rule breakers. Despite her law against discrimination, she tends to deeply mistrust and have prejudice against people not under her kingdom regardless of their race because of her past.

In a formal setting, she is best at talking and entertaining her royal guest and the people who needed her help. In a normal setting, she is quite awkward who does not know what to say to break the silence.

Although used to being alone, one of her fears is when a bond of an important person is broken which leaves her like an emotional wreck, either being too cold or snappy although she apologizes for her rude behavior immediately.

Likes and Dislikes

L I K E S

If someone only knew her by reputation, they would be surprised to know that she loves book. Being a curious entity, Yume is always fond of discovering new things. Out of this interesting, spending time in nature was born. She has a weakness against cute things, always having the urge to hug and squeeze them. A fan of meat pie and sweets, as well. Yum.

D I S L I K E S

She hated rejection and being ignored. She always feel empathetic to the mass who were always dismissed and that is why she never understood cold, insensitive people who tend to ignore people. She also can't stand letting others down.

One thing Yume hates in this world are cowards. She despises weak-willed people who runs away with just one punch. Along with that, she hates having to turn tail so as a rule she never backs down from anything or anyone unless she sees it fit that she should.

Background Story

15 years ago, the Kingdom of Hearts was already the most prominent and well-respected kingdom who was ruled by the beloved King and Queen and Yume was the product of their love. It was not until something very peculiar happened. There was no war, no conflict but the people started panicking. The King was suddenly missing and their Queen had a knife in her chest with her note in her hand. There, it was written, 'This is not a commitment of suicide. It is an act of murder. This blasphemous act of treason should result to death.' and anyone who knew the Queen would recognize that it was her handwriting.

This was what broke, no, mutilated Yume's innocent world. That day was supposed to be an important family day for them and the very first gift that day gave her was the sight of her mother dead with crimson pool around her.Ever since that day, Yume left her innocent world and became the ruler her parents would want her to be. Strong, independent yet caring for her people. Yet, she can't seem to eradicate the thought of revenging her mother and entertaining the idea that her father might still be alive there somewhere, somehow.

Last edited by a moderator:

tumblr_o9jxrrOuxc1vws4v8o1_500.png

ILLBRYN BERCA

ELVEN DWARVEN KNIGHT

• CHARACTER NAME

Illbryn Berca

Male

( Human Years )

BIRTHPLACE

Supēdo no Oukoku

POSITION

Knight – Captain